ITT: Cancerous video game related YouTubers that everyone seems to like dispute being absolute garbage i'll start

ITT: Cancerous video game related YouTubers that everyone seems to like dispute being absolute garbage i'll start

>matpat and his shitty game theory show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjIXpJEDym4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>everyone seems to like

Guess again

His show wasn't bad in the beginning, til he got to all the five nights at freddy's autismo shit. That was when I stopped watching.

That sounds like most video game channels on youtube, they have promise up until they decide to pander to children.

do people actually like game grumps for real? I mean Dan is a treasure, but everyone else on the channel is fucking woeful to listen to.

>not wanting suzie to abduct you to her mothership and probe you

Sad!!

game grumps is the pinnacle of autism

Just as long as I don't have to listen to her basic ass commentary, I'm cool with it.

I don't know if this would count exactly, but I fucking despise Chadtronic, I don't know exactly why if that makes sense he just seems like a pretentious spastic.

no idea who that it, defs looks shitty though

Arin+Dan still make solid episodes, and they're bringing Oney on more, who is top tier.

>"I fucking despise Chadtronic"
>is subbed to him

I'd rather probe her

>free gift for chadtronic viewers

>This game was a meme machine

His darksouls 3 theory though.

His wife is god-tier though.

Jontron

steph is a full package qt

Came here to post this

That doesn't make his channel any less shit tho

Basicly every single youtuber that has an intro;
1)Just like Pewdiepie
2)Longer than the actual fuckin' video
3)Non-sense dubstep and shittyanimation

i actually enjoy it.

AlphaOmegaSin fuck this hypocritical loudmouthed midget and his pointless ramblings

i heard mighty no 9 got delayed again

His videos? They are all so poorly researched, full of misinformation and he always omits facts just so his "theories" can make some sense. He honestly pisses me off.

She makes the live streams worth it.

I really fucking hate death battle. They treat their viewers like morons and get away with it because their viewers are morons.

/thread

This, if you don't know what he's talking about then he sounds like a pretty smart dude(and he really loves to rely on this) but once you know even just a little about the topic he is touching then you realize just how full of shit the faggot is

honestly, game theory used to be good. then matpat became a youtube whore

post his wife.

I like GameGrumps. I knew about Arin and Jon years before theyu started GG and I slightly knew of NSP before Dan joined so I had a background. I dont mind them. Ever since Dan joined it seems like the fan base went from people who like funnies and vidya to a big one direction concert. I went to see them perform live and it was mostly teenage girls in the crowd

I'm assuming one of your favorite characters didn't win

faggot sim retard

really? this is the girl you guys are drooling over?

Well I'm underwhelmed, I know far better looking girls in person

Personality + looks + smarts + nerd = sexy

He used to be good. When Game Theory started out, there was a lot of stuff based on calculations, and finding out what the realistic versions of video game stuff would be. But now it's more like "Fan Theory" because he just talks about shitty fake lore that people write.

>everyone seems to like dispute being absolute garbage
>dispute
good job, retard.

how can people not love this cute lil twink

It was the superman v goku one.
I'm not trying to say goku is better, but if you see that video closely, they fucking sucked superman's dick. They couldn't even bother to do simple math for goku's power level. It just makes me mad because no one noticed the obvious fucking dick sucking they do, but who cares.

all video game related youtubers suck.

Looks like a feminazi that beta male cucks like MatPat drool over tbh

There are many girls like that on the internet who aren't married to a cancerous fag

zozzle

same.

she may be smart and have a good personality, but her looks are average.

Nah man try cow chop. Only YouTube gamer I like really. Oh and everyone loves dunkey right?

At least it's not as bad as Superpower Beatdown. Everyone on that channel seems like a fake ass hipster bitch.

Robbaz and Jerma985 have nonexisting haters fam. Oh and they're hilarious.

I like the channels that are actually about vidya and not about the faggot(s) behind it like Omegaevolution, the dude is an awkward weeb but his videos are fine

>Perform live
What exactly do these guys do? Do you just go and watch them play games live? Because that sounds pretty stupid.
Honest question, I've never payed much attention to them so I don't know everything they do

>dispute being
>DESPITE****

fucking idiots trying to act all supreme.

lol. it's easy to complain. I don't know the guy, nor care. but how easy do you think it is to create continuous content people will actually watch? you must think it's pretty easy to be complaining about someone else's success, and your lack-there-of.

>Do you just go and watch them play games live? Because that sounds pretty stupid.

you just described twitch. which seems to be pulling in loads of money still, somehow.

Mat was a lot better back in the day. Now I think he's too narcissistic, and can't take criticism. I still watch some of his videos, though. I know it's easy bait going for Minecrafters, but I fucking hate TDM.

JonTron is my waifu for life-u. Get out.

True, but at least you are not obliged to pay on twitch

I thought the guy was on youtube (also free)? or is he streaming on other sites?

haha, you're so cute.

What about CowChop? Thats the best videogame channel dud

The filthy frank show, fucking disgusting shit.

you did not just...

Admit it dude is shit now

never really understood his appeal to begin with

The appeal was that he was like us on Sup Forums, disgusting and offensive but now the joke got really fucking old...

this. i just cringe at his shit. it's just not funny.

you're being ignorant on purpose. Surely you're not saying paying and physically going somewhere to watch a scripted play through of a game, the same thing as Twitch. because that user you replied to was talking about everything BUT generically playing games for an audience.

it never was

>this.
the one person the agree with me that he sucks

this uy
youtube.com/watch?v=AjIXpJEDym4

>the agree
learn how to write faggot

I like MatPat but save for Frame by Frame I fucking hate Film Theory. It's not even film, he just wants to talk about nerdy franchises outside of videogames.

You are a fag dud

She looks like female him.

i unironically still like game theory

>but that's just a theory
>EUARHHGHAAAHEIMTHEEUORRRRRIEEYYHH

Yeah, he's a retard. Also, few times seen someone with such a love for his own image