Just got to see my childhood crush naked

Just got to see my childhood crush naked.

She did a boudoir photoshoot with a local photographer, and the faggot doesn't know any better than to upload every photo he takes to his "private" Flickr album. (it's really just a public album that he never shares the link to, but I happened to find awhile back.

So yeah, I feel pretty awesome right now. Ask me anything?

link?

Nah, if it gets out he may stop uploading to it. He's got pictures of other girls I know from the area on there, too. I'd hate to lose this goldmine.

Link or gtfo

Let see, how about...

Fuck you, buddy.

>Nah, if it gets out he may stop uploading to it. He's got pictures of other girls I know from the area on there, too. I'd hate to lose this goldmine.
just post the pics here then

So you refuse to post proof and want us to believe you. Sure, user.

Well, thread is over.
I'm leaving.

Why havent you killed yourself yet?
>Do it faggot

Eh. Don't care if you believe me. I just had one of the best faps of the year. Other victory stories are encouraged.

I'm honestly not sure what you were expecting. Bye, Felicia.

wait, you honestly didnt expect this? do you have a learning disability?

>cringy old meme
>I don't even care

Literally die

Save all the pictures in their original size.

I once had something similar and never got around to saving the pictures. Legitimately regret it

Quit being a faggot and post the pics

Literally doing this right now. Hopefully I can finish before the fiancé gets home. There's, like, 300 of them because he uploads raws and edits, too.

OP is a faggot

where you from?

Faggotland

>Other victory stories are encouraged
Id write about the user who found nudes of his childhood crush, and posted the link but

Let me translate for everyone:
>I am op
>I am faggot
>This is bait

Trips of truth!!!

Op please kys

I don't think you'd approve if your fiance collected the dick pics of her first crush. Don't be a typical fag with a typical mediocre relationship.

Yeah, just share the link and get your keks

That's where you're wrong, Jimbo. That whole Cuck thing kinda turns me on. I'd have no problem with an open relationship like that. Me and my ex used to share our exploits after we broke up, and it was amazing.

post the pictures here

ITT: Thirsty-ass niggas