Hey Sup Forums lets start the next SJW campaign of the week...

Hey Sup Forums lets start the next SJW campaign of the week. Pick something that would otherwise be normal and figure out how its actually racist/sexist/transphobic/ etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

daily49er.com/opinion/2017/03/13/milk-new-symbol-of-hate/
thelocal.se/20120611/41358
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

support for this poor black woman
>turn the autists on themselves

I would say milk but there's already a news article on how it's racist.

Breathing is white supremacy.

lynching a pre-op female mexican

Sunscreen gives an unfair advantage to whites because it neutralizes the advantages of having a beautiful black skin.

let me guess
>the whiter it is, the better it is for you.

Here's the article. daily49er.com/opinion/2017/03/13/milk-new-symbol-of-hate/

Most people not of European descent are lactose intolerant, so something something privilege.

Racial score adjustments for university entrance. The university's have different tiers for entrance based on race and this is singling out all of the people based solely on race and not ability of achievement. I don't think you could find a better example of actual institutional racism

please god, let there be proof that harvey milk was racist.
>white as Milk

is there an article saying they have to do that because of the lower iq's?

Peeing standing up is sexist. Men get to look dominant while peeing while women have to be vulnerable

Michael Jackson was racist because he became white

We need to come up with asomething stupid? As if they aren't able to do so themselves?

Ok then. Campaign for equality by banning gender segregation in clothing stores. Why should some clothes be considered female and others for males?

Check those Tripoli's

only if white males do it

Bump

This one could actually catch on, lets make this a thing

That is actually a thing. In sweden they have campaigned for men peeing sitting for years. There was even a cuck who wanted to implement it for a county building, and he claimed all men should pee sitting because it empties the bladder better.

"baby," "toddler," "child" are completely ageist propaganda. "Senior"--who can say who is senior to anyone else? Senior in terms of understanding, intelligence, wisdom? It's time to do away with ageism in the English language.

IQ is racist user. Let's not worry about facts and focus on how the institutional racism hurts people's feelings and is an unfair system that currently exists

>doing piss take of sjw bullshit
>actual sjw eat it up cause they stupid
Good job

>Senior in terms of understanding, intelligence, wisdom?
As a "senior," I can assure you very few ever think of us in that way.

This

Long-term plan but cancer will die

chewing with mouth open suppresses women

yes this post, can't deny those trips

We could start a campaign to get the beta male cucks to share pics of them peeing while sitting. And maybe even get the women to pee while standing somehow (maybe with a funnel). All we need now is a catchy campaign name and slogan

The more I learn about Europe, the more I understand Brevik.

Forgot the link, here's the story.

thelocal.se/20120611/41358

Day and night are racist.

Light bulbs oppress darkness...

This

Maybe something along the lines of "I stand with women, but now I also sit with them"

Cross-dressing and left-handedness is Islamophobic.

Lets make baseball racist/sexist im sure that would blow up now that its baseball season

wouldn't that just make it easier to implement into the rest of the sjw community, seeing as how we have an example of it being done and we could even point out how "progressive" sweden is for campaigning for this

Being white is racist. Oh wait, that's already been claimed.

Easy one, force them to make (((inclusive))) cover art for new EA sports titles (Madden, FIFA etc.). And by that we mean 1 man, 1 trans and 2 women.

Yes! Sjw worship sweden. Perfect bait

rabbits are a symbol of the sexual oppression of women. Easter is all about keeping women down.

How about free defecating?

Get male perverted vets away from female animals >>> gender specific vets as all men are rapists

A homosexual relationship is transphobic.

Internalised oppression externalised

the words race, racial and racism are misnomers and should no longer be allowed. according to genetics there is no such thing as race.

Wait, people are now racist for having ancestors that domesticated cattle?

Niggerwhite

The Taoist Yin/Yang symbolism is both racist and misogynistic.

The Yin (female aspect) is a representation of evil/formlessness (mysogyny) and is often depicted as black (racist). While the Yang (male aspect) is a representation of good/form and is depicted as white (white supremacy). Chequemate Xi Jingping.

When Julian Assange rapes a woman, Sweden wants to import him, but when muslims rape women in Sweden, oh, wait, never mind.

You mean bovine slave traders?!?

Thats taking an existing SJW issue and spreading it. where is the joke in that?

Being a SJW is racist, sexistic and fascistic way to live, you express low self esteem and you are a racist against the minority of high IQ people and against the majority of the average IQ people.
SJW auto declare themselves as the lowest form of human beings ever made, they imply they are sexual predators and they are offensive and that is harassing me, it is rape.

This one could work. as well as female and trans rosters.

I sit with women

Please stop the micro-aggression, that photo triggers me.

Manslaughter is a sexed phrase, as if only men accidentaly hit people with their cars! Women are twice as capable as men.

Come on you guys. It's 2017, time to realize women might be better than men at manslaughter so let's change the word

None-binary hetronormative trans-fluid feminism slaughter.

We need more of these, get posting faggots.

Implying men are the only sex that can accidentally kill >>> women are weak >>> mysogyny

Good shout lad.

>light bulbs
You're oppressing bulbs of colour.

Naw lets rise up and rape them all, white men need to create the term "Cisphobic" to mindlessly yell at feminists talking bullshit. Just to piss them off, telling me not to standing pissing is cisphobic

There are already a bunch of articles claiming that sitting to pee is healthier. We just need a good argument as to why standing is sexist were golden

HAM radio is benevolently sexist because only men use ham radios.

Yeah good point, I think no matter how ridiculous of an idea we come up with, there will always be some sjw already doing it though. and yeah its probably not that funny now that I think about it.

Tanning lotion is culture appreciation.

Cancer or AIDS.

That one will be hard

Carrots and Cucumbers are too phallic in nature and are thus sexist.
Grocery stores are sexist
Groceries are sexist

Broccoli could potentially look like a nut sack depending how you break it off of its sexist grouping

Men sitting while peeing is just them appropriating female culture.

It really dosn't get anymore sexist than that.

Nutrition facts on foods are bigoted for mentioning trans-fats

>We just need a good argument as to why standing is sexist were golden

You don't need any real argument for SJW campaigns. Men do it. Women don't. Therefore it's bad.
Just call peeing standing up man-standing.

>Were golden

People with certain kinds of cancer are more privileged than others.

Standing is a dominant pose in which the male displays displays his primal nature.

We could also use the hole symbolism route with a toilet bowl representing a vagina i.e. men imagine pissing on women for a power trip. therefore men standing to piss is just another way in which toxic masculinity perpetuates misogyny.

men peeing up is sexist because:

1) the use of urinals causes unfair lines in public restrooms - notice how the woman's line is always longer?

2) men who pee standing up always hit the toilet seat. This is patronizing and degrading to woman who may have to use the toilet next if it's a unisex bathroom . If they could just sit down this would never happen.

3) it's sexist that we have to fork over additional taxpayer money for the construction of extra urinals. If men could pee sitting down instead we would only need to construct toilets.

there was that camgain to cage history to herstory because it has "his" in it

Time to re-examine our everyday language and check our English privilege: "pedophile" means a person who likes to walk and "playing with oneself" is what a well-behaved child does alone with toys.

>electricity is racist and sexist
because a straight white male discovered it

kek

Speaking out loud is an affront to deaf culture.

Kek

Sup Forumsrothers, you've inspired me to create a poe sjw channel where I repeat all of this crap. dubs decides what the channel name will be. remember, it has to be convincing

Au contraire. Electricity was discovered by a Black Shia Muslim lesbian in ancient Mesopotamia, search the Baghdad Battery.

this is pretty good

third ones eh, other 2 we can use

SJwhat??

There kind of might be something to this lol

Rolling. Booty McBoot-Face.

Women have the right to be topless in public

i like it,

homosexuals are sexist because they refuse to date/give women a chance.

bump

my little pony

This is getting good

Card payment at the supermarket should be shamed because whenever you put something into something it represents an act of male dominance. If you have a black American Express card however, it's fine.

White people get better treatments/medication maybe?

>man standing

already a thing, Riley dennis was one of the faggots pushing this narrative

Menu? You mean PERSONU!

We know its sexist coz there are only standing urinals in the mens toilet and not females, and toilets are designed by men by way of the patriarchy

Need more pics for an archive then just botspam the hashtag