What would you do if you had money laying around for no reason?

What would you do if you had money laying around for no reason?

Shove it up my ass

Buy ETH and double my money by next month

pay ur rent pay ur bills and keep the rest of the money to buy food till next pay check

Two girls at once

what do you think of MO?

what do you have there op? $500

If thats a weeks pay check I would be very cautious.

two weeks, why

I hope you live in moms basement. Cant pay rent and eat too with that amount.

two weeks is normal for like 99% of people, 99% of all jobs are shit and there are not as many jobs as everyone thinks, let alone high paying jobs? you think anyone wants to give out money? the entire world is jew

Yes I know. I paid my workers every week because they had terrible money management skills.

Seems you may as well, since you are here asking for financial advice

I can. I'll take that $500 pay rent, buy milk, flour, vitamins and then boil them down into energy balls which I will eat to sustain me.

most people who live in the world live day to day paycheck to paycheck. it's the reality we all live in. there is no middle class. either you're born rich or get the lucky crumbs that fall and cand rive around wearing polos and act like a fuckboy and pick up bitches and shitznit, everyone else is fucked. if everyone could apply to have a 100k a year job they would but there are no jobs. this entire world is fucked. everyone wants to make it and what happens? there's only so many revenue spots. shit runs dry. jew is born.

Oh whaaaaa. I bet you dropped out of high school. Did you finish college? Did you TRY to go to college? Did you learn anythiong that you could call a skill?

No?

Whaaaa - I am down trodden because the man is oppressive.

Fuck off and buy some drink to assage your butthurt. Faggot.

how can you see someone else through the internet? seems you're ignorant thinking everyone you talk to is poor. i can buy your company out 50 times over with family money if you want to start comparing shit. i'm a trust fund baby. I was talking about wages and you end up making a personal attack over someone you know nothing about. man you stupid or what? don't bother responding, i'm just pointing the obvious bullshit out for eveyrone else.

you type like a fucking imbecile. you are one retarded motherfucker. how a degenerate like you manages to even pass school surprises me, also you stupid little faggot kid. go kill yourself you sub human fuck, i work for prudential selling insurance to retarded faggots like you, go die in a car accident you degenerate piece of shit

Well pardon me. *Tips fedora* M'lady.

Ow snap. Touche user (OP?). You gat me. I am now butthurt.

Thanks, guy from office space, for joining us in this thread today

you need a lot of amino acids that come from plants and fats that help with brain function for your brain from animal cells. you won't be as healthy as you can potentially be but it can keep you alive.