White people, turn me onto some white people music. I'm trying to see what the other half listens to

White people, turn me onto some white people music. I'm trying to see what the other half listens to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyAAwCu-Lu4
youtube.com/watch?v=9YrWsmlJSiw
youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM
youtube.com/watch?v=ccztRby3FAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rl4ZGdy34
youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
youtube.com/watch?v=q1fC-fYHXbg
youtube.com/watch?v=xxI_WyeFrWM
youtube.com/watch?v=-FBDpMjl-PE
youtube.com/watch?v=EPiiY4a1vf4
youtu.be/F9HYXwjB62E
youtube.com/watch?v=LrjHz5hrupA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4pob3nlYP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3INmTE56Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n-lBmpz8Iso
youtube.com/watch?v=21ystqlD_Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=tMSezdzYyo4
youtube.com/watch?v=H8IT-xrQRqk
youtube.com/watch?v=MaSi7Gut7xM
youtube.com/watch?v=VcS0oJwlz_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iWNGCrFJijo
youtube.com/watch?v=u5mm8ex8Vd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SRGWbtnmZdA
youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo
youtube.com/watch?v=hxCY6OAzdXk
youtube.com/watch?v=z9yYA4-8Ts4
youtube.com/watch?v=SXURelyq2fo
youtube.com/watch?v=6bLRsxgNK2A
youtu.be/K8fviH5_HcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iaWzriXUTDg
youtube.com/watch?v=zJGAcXOSlsY
youtube.com/watch?v=-CU7NkQSxV0
youtu.be/7MBaEEODzU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've been putting in work

Car Seat Headrest

youtube.com/watch?v=GyAAwCu-Lu4
youtube.com/watch?v=9YrWsmlJSiw

>white people music
Don't exist. It was all created by well endowed black gentlemen.
Mozart was black btw.

i had a black uber driver once who was playing the "i'm in love with the coco" song during my ride. i started cracking up during the baking soda part, he flashed me the evil eye and changed to the country station

Death Grips

>so white pepo be all like

Hip hop is white people music

t b h if I were an uber driver I would just play what the passenger wanted. They're paying me.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM

OOOOOH AAAAAH AAAAAIIEEYOOO I'm still alive

i got you senpai

I can dig this
youtube.com/watch?v=ccztRby3FAk
Tbh I kinda like the heavier/aggressive sound on that Limp Bizkit track. I KNOW it's Limp Bizkit and people make fun of them, but I feel like I can dig this aggressive stuff. I had a friend who was really into Rage Against the Machine and he was always tryna get me into them
Don't be like this. You know what I mean

I thought hip hop was white music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rl4ZGdy34

i didnt say senpai i wrote "f am" wtf

If I was an uber driver I'd play nothing but weird al

>not playing Swans - Stay Here at max volume

Kanye West

the album that ended racism

I want to become an Uber driver so I can play pic related on repeat all day

I dunno man. I feel like it's always been traditionally black folk. Yeah there are some white hip hop artists, but I think the genre is mainly black.
no
desu I've heard some linkin park and I kinda liked it. I think if I were a white person I'd be really into more aggressive, metal/punk things.

But I hear that linkin park has changed a lot, so idk

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0

You must be new here.
Allow me to be the first to inform you that degenerate abbreviations such as (s)mh, (f)am, and (t)bh are filtered into baka senpai desu respectively in order to decrease traffic of african american users on this site.

Heard this dude before. He's pretty good.

N E W
E
W

I usually dismiss posts like these as bait, but in this case I think you really mean it.

>genre is called black metal
>actually white people music

>he doesnt play tmr, kevin drumm, toumani diabate and faust at max volume to convert his passengers into ubermensch
fucking degenerates

Dear african chauffeurs, you don't have to play pop rock when I get in your ride. Put me up with the freshest hip-hops and jazzers please.

>other half
but blacks are 13% of america ???

I can't read this. What does it say?
You know what I mean dude

no one hates the beach boys, I would play the beach boys

de mysteriis dom sathanas

See I'd put on this but then they'd be like "Yo nigga this ain't music dawg there aint no beat or rhymes yo you white people could at least get one thing right"

youtube.com/watch?v=q1fC-fYHXbg

youtube.com/watch?v=xxI_WyeFrWM

Doesn't get whiter than this.

Probably the "whitest" albums that I really enjoyed this year are the new Dirty Projectors and Perfume Genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=-FBDpMjl-PE
youtube.com/watch?v=EPiiY4a1vf4

lol

senpai desu baka

this. go to any hip hop show; 80% of the crowd is white.

BLACK METAL IS AFRICAN MUSIC BASED ON BLUES
STOP LISTENING TO METAL

That's weird if it really happened.

they're entirely correct about that, though

quintessentially white music

obligitory

youtu.be/F9HYXwjB62E

Underrated post

Too old for me dude.
See I kinda like this. Loud, fast, hard. Not sure though is the guy in that Libido song taking a bong hit?
But the second song
That shit is completely incomprehensible.
A little spicy for me. I like it.

I think most people who got into our uber would complain about that. People are expecting jams rather than beautiful soundscapes when they get into a car.

>white music
>costello

Tell me this isn't the whitest song in the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=LrjHz5hrupA

what do you think of those riffs?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4pob3nlYP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3INmTE56Q

youtube.com/watch?v=n-lBmpz8Iso
youtube.com/watch?v=21ystqlD_Rk

folk rock - the avett brothers

It's not.

here's some martial industrial for ya
youtube.com/watch?v=tMSezdzYyo4
doesn't get much whiter than this

this

not listening to music because it's """"old"""" is literally plebeian

OP
Listen to this. Based off what you said you enjoyed, I think you might like this

youtube.com/watch?v=H8IT-xrQRqk

I made it to the singer on the first one and then started laughing. I'm sorry, I can't
Second link was much better. I actually see the appeal of headbanging and moshing now. Dunno if I like the vocals much but the guitar is nice
See now the first one is what I think the average white person listens to. It's not bad, but it's like...really happy and optimistic. I think I even hear a banjo?
This is good. Makes me want to stomp. Is that German in the intro?

pic related

And this is my honest opinion it's an underrated gem. There are bad tracks on here, it's way too long, but there is enjoyable material on here.

What genres do people consider especially white? If we're talking from an American perspective, a neutral genre would have a ~13% black audience. Genres like indie rock certainly seem extra white, but I'm not sure of their actual demographics, how far from that 13% they are. The common sterotype would be that anything not rnb/hip-hop/jazz/funk these days would be "white" but that might just be due to white being the majority race rather than blacks not listening to them proportionally

yeah Dagon's vocals are an acquired taste, think of it as an ominous cosmic dismal spacefrog

baka desu senpai

>Is that German in the intro?
of course.

free x!@1!

youtube.com/watch?v=MaSi7Gut7xM

Holllly shit. I think I want more of this. This is probably one of the heaviest things I've heard
I know yall linking me metal which is "heavier" but like...everything about this. The lyrics are good, the instruments tell the story, and that ending, shit....I REALLY like this. I was so caught up in that story i almost started crying in the end
Its kinda hard to explain. I think stereotypically I'd say country, but like when I think of white people music, I think of really angsty emo stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=VcS0oJwlz_Q

It actually is a really good album

Skip to 2:13 for the best part.

What I like about this whole album is that it's just unfiltered emotions for 90 minutes, it's rare to come by that.

here's some good angsty emo stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=u5mm8ex8Vd4

here you go, have some goth stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=SRGWbtnmZdA

youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo

youtube.com/watch?v=hxCY6OAzdXk

youtube.com/watch?v=z9yYA4-8Ts4

take your pick

I dunno, La Dispute is kind of angsty emo stuff.

you might enjoy screamo/skramz in general

youtube.com/watch?v=SXURelyq2fo

Try literally anything that isn't rap.

>no tainted love
objectively shit list

>Tainted Love
>not Sex Dwarf

I was a little unsure at first
But then I started nodding to the beat
And then that EXPLOSION
Oooof I think I found my shit. These dudes and La Dispute are alright in my book.
see tho I never had anything AGAINST angsty emo stuff. i just always thought of it as stereotypical white boy music. but i think i'm starting to get why yall like it so much. its got what i want
oh shit
i think i like this too. grating vocals and then you got that driving beat mixed with some clean singing...i think i am becoming more mid 20s white boy by the minute haha
I am tho
Lmao this is actually true tho

youtube.com/watch?v=6bLRsxgNK2A

Can you make it easy and list the (((gems)))??

You sissy

I feel like I need to turn in my white card because even though I don't like any of those songs it's 100% true.

I don't like angsty emo stuff though, don't lump us all in

it's mildly more popular in Sup Forums cause we're all weirdos here but it's not that popular

youtu.be/K8fviH5_HcQ

Darkwood - Caucasian Tales
youtube.com/watch?v=iaWzriXUTDg

>anyone outside of bongistan knowing that song

this is my first time saying this about rock music (which I'm not typically into) but desu this wasn't hard enough
I know that. We all lump people into shit, I don't really care if yall think every black person listens to hip hop and rap

here's the white hip-hop (if you havent already heard of them. Its hard to tell how popular they are because of how much mu talks about them.)
youtube.com/watch?v=zJGAcXOSlsY

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

oh fuck iim sorry i forgot what thread this was, letlive. is like half black people. i just recced them cause theyre kinda similar to la dispute

I used to play this James Bond game with my little brother back in the day and this song kinda reminded me of the snow levels. Pretty good
Caucasian is in the name. It was okay I guess. From the description I guess it's kinda white inspired folk music. Which is alright. But I think I'm digging this harder stuff that other folks are sharing
I liked them. Also I wont lie, it is kinda rare to see a black person in a metal or emo band. That's pretty cool

speaking of Sex Dwarf
here's something SUPER GAY for OP
youtube.com/watch?v=-CU7NkQSxV0

>there are niggers who actually believe this

This shit right here, for me it's the definitive white people song

youtu.be/7MBaEEODzU0
>fasten your seatbelt

>From the description I guess it's kinda white inspired folk music.

Yeah, Darkwood is all about expressing our love we feel for the homeland we have been born into and we can identify with.

Thanks for actually listening. Neofolk is the genre, if you're interested in checking it out any further. Be wary though, while a lot of it is legitimate European heritage, some of the artists are literal Nazis. Unless you're into that.

Arctic Monkeys is some whitecore

the Bees album is superior

literally all recorded music is white people music. under white supremacy whites control all media. blacks are forced to either assimilate or create their own individual scenes independent from capitalism however those always get commodified by whites who have power to act as gatekeepers of the industry and end up making the most money off of black entertainers and cultures....