Auto-erotic Asphyxiation

Could it have been? Something about his 'suicide' just seems off, given comments by his wife regarding his mental state, the fact that he has a family, the fact that he is clean, the fact that he was on tour, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfbGVE8vIs8
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Ligature_strangulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY'D THEY TAKE THE STICKY DOWN???!!

It's pretty obvious. They found him on the ground in a bathroom with a rubber loop around his neck.

Emotionally-driven people do harmful things that outsiders can't rationalize. He was in his head and chose not to wait the mood out.

Was he naked? If he was then that's a big lead.

I can't help but think this. I can't see why anyone would kill themselves like this.

this

Especially given the kind of person he was

"Dude. Been there."

it's not like the last song he performed was about dying or anything

Does anyone have the last show?

I don't know, maybe suicide is a better public thing to go with than a relapse.

Don't most of his songs have some reference to dying?

Also, has anyone here tried chocking themselves while they "choke themself"? I can't imagine how it would help anything.

well he seemed kinda suicidal desu he wouldn't probably written all that gloomy and doomy stuff

I wouldn't wonder if he had several suicidal episodes through his life and this time he just quickly decided "nows the time to do it" and did it while still being in the whatever drug haze and stage adrenaline

lack of oxygen apparently gives a more intense orgasm. don't really get the risk reward though.

kill bill actor died this way

Here we go: the needless hypothesizing about something both obvious and inevitable.

He's dead. It wasn't a tragic accident. He wasn't shot up with heroin and strung up to the ceiling by Courtney Love and her legion of bloodthirsty fringe musician. He committed suicide. You believe your hero musician fucked up a masturbatory ritual but you can't believe he just got tired of life?

Grow up and stop polluting the world with your hurtful proselytizing.

I mean in general depression would be the most likely answer, but considering he wasn't known/thought to be the kind of person who was depressed or might have been I think it's definitely possible.

I'm guessing auto-erotic stuff is a very rare fetish, but I mean non depressed people aren't dying from hanging unless they're into auto-erotic stuff, and what percentage of (thought to be) non-depressed musicians are dying in their fifties or earlier? Like .001%? So it's possible that that small percentage is like 99% into auto-erotic stuff, including him.

If there's no note, I doubt it was intentional. He was doing "okay" after the divorce and getting his guitars back. Not even the hardest animal of that period hard living, his ex did rep Alice in Chains though. Did he just overdose after keeping it on the low for years while wagging the dog at liquor?

>Be Chris' friend
>Get a call from his wife, worried
>Go to his hotel room. Force the door
>Find Chris naked, dick in hand and pretty noose on neck
>Dress him up so he can avoid the embarrassment of dying in such a ridiculous way.

>kill bill actor
Hang all youngfags.

>hero
No, I'm curious about the facts of this. Right after a show, seems like an OD.

It's true, I read somewhere there was a dildo up his ass and he had cum all over his hands

he was kill bill actor he literally was kill, bill

I don't see how its hurtful. I *hope* he went out that way. A hell of a lot cooler than getting "tired of life" one day and hanging yourself like a drama queen.

I hope I can find a friend that based.

>Father of the Year

David Carradine, you sloppy twat.

You mean Damon Kerosene?

Remember Prince claimed to be clean - totally died in grips of drug dependence.

That's a true homie

whats atoretic asphxation

Hope he took pics first.

it was probably ligature compression rather than hanging, I like to think Chris is smart enough to use the most advanced and painless suicide methods

Aortic Asphyxiation

Like a drama queen? His death obviously got a lot of attention, but it's not like he's around to bask in it. Actually killing yourself has nothing to do with other people.

(((Wikipedia))) says someone released the last concert on Youtube.
Exactly. They may be grand musicians but they are not pharmacists.

Where's the note then? He had children. Nothing is more toxic than faggots like yourself that don't ask questions.

He didn't OD, but it's entirely possible (likely) he relapsed and killed himself because of it, or relapsed because of the feelings that led to this.

That's a very good point

>(((Wikipedia)))
stop with the Sup Forums bullshit

Dude just died a day ago, stop with the assumptions.

We don't know any details. Shut the fuck up

I never understood suicide notes.
If you have someone in your life that you care enough for to feel the need to write a note for them, then what the fuck are killing yourself for?

No. If you've ever paid a bit of attention to the talk behind articles on wikipedia you'd have some solid sense of how trashed wikipedia is and why it is trash in the eyes of most higher learning.

Doesn't hanging yourself in your hotel bathroom seem a bit ...showy?

>wikipedia is not a trustworthy source
>Sup Forums bullshit

I don't think when you are in that mindset, you really care where you kill yourself. I mean Kurt shot himself in front of his couch.

Showy would be if he went outside and hung himself on a fucking streetpost

Most suicides don't leave notes. They're rare

I love how the Australian media is still in denial about it.
They keep trying to spin it into suicide and create all these reasons for him to be sad.

lol
try reading an article on something you have inside knowledge of and you might start to realize wikipedia is rather wonky
not worth writing off completely and convenient for the simple things but be careful

Hiliary Clinton hired somebody to murder him

lol, Michael Hutchence died under the same circumstances and guess what? Retards thought the same thing then, too. That happened 20 years ago, and after all that half-baked deliberating it changes nothing, that he died by his own hand and he's not coming back. He's not faking his own death and going to be seen occasionally in France over the next 10 years, not going to get resurrected with the Dragon Balls, nothing.

True, there is that. You'd think a public figure would leave something behind. Perhaps it was just the last performance though.

I'd wanna kill myself if I was in Detroit too...

it was up for long enough

is he ok?

Doesn't it seem sorta odd to anyone that a dude who is essentially still riding the peak of his musical career whilst also experiencing essentially the most personally stable times of his life to just one day in the midst of a post-show adrenaline cooldown say "welp, may as well just get it over with" and tie himself to a doorknob with a belt?

I don't think he killed himself performing some sex act

Dude seemed so through with music, watching parts of his last concert

He just sounded fed up

youtube.com/watch?v=WfbGVE8vIs8

I feel like they'd know if it was auto-erotic

depression can effect anybody

It rarely makes sense.

Yes, I would say it's odd to most people.

Peak is pushing it, it's more a reprise. He was in a hole of solo work after leaving Soundgarden for years.

>but considering he wasn't known/thought to be the kind of person who was depressed or might have been

Oh shit, he had a bald spot.
Now it makes sense.

it was a murder that was made to look like a suicide

he was prevy to info that would bring down the clinton cronies and its the clintons mo to murder their ooposition who would expoee them

>peak of his musical career
>2017

Doesn't seem odd. I understand why he did it.

I mean, he's more of a household name now than arguably when SG was big. People knew the band obviously, but not really the person. I mean hell, he was on late night the other week. wasn't he up for a grammy?

:/

His pupils are huge there. I'd guess he relapsed.

>

Settle down Alex

Audioslave was massive, maybe even more so than soundgarden
his solo stuff had a respectable level of success
He never had problems drawing a crowd.

It seems sketchy, especially after the Temple of the Dog thing that happened recently. He even got his guitars back from the divorce.

no you don't

It is quite suspicious that he committed suicide nowadays. Wouldn't he have done many years prior based on his troubles them? I'm NOT claiming it was murder, but I wonder why they didn't see he killed himself before they claimed it was a heart attack.

No one ever claimed it was a heart attack?

Maybe his troubles are worse now and he's been keeping it secret.

i cant watch this its too fucked up

Correction: Then, not them

Wrong about that. Soundgarden was pre-internet explosion. Haveing a man playing spoons being awarded by a dead husk that was Mtv at the time was fun. Audioslave was special though, a bit beyond its time when it should have been made.

ok

I guess the found him face down on the floor, instead of hanging from something off the ceiling.

Usually if your heart gives out, you just collapse and faceplant facefirst. Which is what i think his friend instantly thought

Last I saw he was living easy in France. Maybe he just evacuated instead of going through another divorce.

Poor bastard spent half a decade getting his guitars back from the first divorce.

#
Exactly. Wasn't until the autopsy that they found out he killed himself

read a book niggers
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Ligature_strangulation

Yeah, think after the medical examiner assessed everything, it came out he was found with a band/possibly marks around his neck.

I can't read

I'd say it was likely behind the scenes the new cunt was going to try and vamp him. He went through years just trying to get his guitars back and was betrayed again. The woman he was wed to was a piece of shit publicist.

>A source told Fox 2 News Detroit that Vicky called her husband’s bodyguard at around 11:35 p.m. Wednesday requesting him to check on his well-being after he hung up on her during a phone call.

Fucking women sometimes. I can't even imagine what the conversation was about, she probably was pestering and picking at him

remember that time Keith Emerson killed himself
Old rock stars do that sort of thing

>> 72862342
Exactly. Well, now we know how he died (or at least a possibility.)

thanks

>Vicky
That's his first wife that tried to hold his guitars for equity.

why do bitches always gotta fuck with the guitars

No, Susan was his first wife who held the guitars

Oh damn, what a complete fucking bitch.

maybe it was for a debt he owed, i heard Seattle has a pretty lively underworld and very bustling ports, perhaps he was involved in overseas human trafficking and sports betting?

this looks awesome desu, i thought most painless suicides were expensive