Alright Sup Forums, I've decided to start a poe sjw youtube channel repeating whatever Sup Forums makes up...

Alright Sup Forums, I've decided to start a poe sjw youtube channel repeating whatever Sup Forums makes up. dubs chooses the name of the channel

***MyGender(s)AndMe

BlameTheMale27

SmashingTheMatriarchy

MyChannelMatter

This is a stupid thread. Finding a name is easy. What you should be doing is asking for help with coming up with video topics.

My suggestion: A bachelor tax. Men are increasingly avoiding marriage, which is unfair to women. The government should charge single men an additional tax unless they can prove they are cohabiting with a woman or are paying child support. The revenue from this tax will be used to offset existing income taxes for women, thus help in destroying the wage gap.

WhiteSupremacyMatters

IHaveMisMatchedNipples

WhitesDidNothingWrong

WhitesDidNothingWrong

winrar

ba da bing your next if agent 55 fails.

No one's going to believe I'm for real. I need something that people will think is a REAL sjw channel.

"Diversity Matters"

Oh shit I got dubs. Maybe try with a hashtag tho.

"#DiversityMatters"

or we could try and put some effort in, to create some kind of double entendre. Such as the 'end womens suferage' one

It's official! "Diversity Matters" is the winrar! Thanks for playing Sup Forums! Of course, now I need a non-binary queergender special snowflake name for my character.

OP's a fag

Perfect

robin it can be both male and female so you can be 'genderfluid'

I'm a Nigger Lover

I think I'm going to go with "Shade", short for Shadilay.