I'm honestly curious

I'm honestly curious
Aside from size is there any other aspects guys are self conscious about with their dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

hayzsays.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/top-10-different-type-penis-in-t.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you worried about your dick again OP?

why bother? you're not going to use it anyway.

dicks look like that? you poor bastards.

Gotta get me one a' those Type 1 crescent roll dicks amirite

does anyone know the context of the original image, I remember seeing some japanese text or something so I'm assuming it was them being fucking weird as usual

can't worry over what ya don't got

I ask because I'm studying to be a nurse and I work in like residential homes and stuff like that. I've seen and touched more dicks then a Norwegian prostitute.

Since most are different was just wondering if that was a thing guys think about

number 7 is Darth Plaguies the Wise

hayzsays.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/top-10-different-type-penis-in-t.jpg

what in the fuck is 14. It looks like a alien

Maybe I should have just made a 'Roll for dick type' bread

9 i guess?

kek

Length
Girth
Angle of erection

Not considered part of the dick, but testicle size matters too.

You have your work cut out for you, OP.

7 is mine. I just found out I had phimosis. I almost pulled all the way back and my dick was full of cheese. I didnt pull fully past the gland because i was afraid if it getting stuck.

I mean 5 at best

Than*

Didn't know there were this many different dick types.
Mine's probably closes to 12, but has an end that looks kinda like 13 just not as exaggerated.
Cut-fag here btw.

8 when I pull foreskin back and leave it, i guess 9 when i pull it further

trust me, rubbing all the cheese of for me was satisfying af. would let it build up and do it again
not

fordyce spots

12/13

>tfw my dick doesn't even look like a blunt

I've got a 21cm long 8 with a slight left curve
The curving is actually pretty practical tho since it's easier to put him into the jeans

My circ was kinda botched and the underside of my head has a "beard" of scar tissue.

It's not a penis the Jedi would show you

12 or 13

8.25 inches long, 4 inch diameter, slight up curve, head a bit larger than the 12. Pic related

I honestly don't know.. My dick looks like none of these. Dick tips are actually red/pink?? I don't make a habit of looking at other dudes dicks so I'm generally curious.

You know the rules OP tits or gtfo plus timestamp.

You learn the rules. tits or GTFO only applies when you're admitting you're female for attention. No-one has done that.

no

Deflecting titz or gtfo? Gay or girl confirmed.

Lost

5/ 9
If ya kno watta mean

5, but with 2 holes in the end