What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ApjgnL_dU4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jQfzlihiSxg
youtube.com/watch?v=3iMrKlVvkDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

copper mining, wine, salmon, free trade with almost no welfare state.

Pollution

KEK

Reggaeton n shiet

A certain island?

reggeaton music causes earthquakes

pungas

Pingus too

earthquake de culos seniores

cheeky

weones weoing la wea weona

helicopter rides

Why do you have prussian millitary parades there?
youtu.be/ApjgnL_dU4Y

they are literally nazis bru

Because a prussian guy was hired to teach our army into war.

brown nazis though

Flaytes

Brown canadians

Č I L E

It should be illegal to be this long.

Three words:
TREN AL SUR

youtube.com/watch?v=jQfzlihiSxg

that's what ur mum said lol

Are you implying we are considered to be Paraguay's canada?

yes, and Argentina is Paraguay's Us

My mountains
youtube.com/watch?v=3iMrKlVvkDI

wena

nido

That does it. I'll stop buying paraguayan beef. With Brazil out of the picture what should I buy muh asado from?

Chile will try their best!

I don't have a fast internet connection

How is your economy?
How nice are people there?
Is it true you speak different form of spanish?
How is your government?

>How is your economy?
meh
>How nice are people there?
meh
>Is it true you speak different form of spanish?
sorta
>How is your government?
meh

Is it worth visiting?

Nazis and reggaeton

Is Argentina any better?

If you are the average city tourist yes. You'll get the whole experience with old buildings besides newer ones, night life, security and all of that. Which I personally don't care about. Now where this country excels is at outdoor experiences. You can climb the Andes and sail in the pacific within ours. You can see deserts, forests, glaciars and everything you can think of. My mountains are uncomparable. You need to go to the Himalaya to find mountains like mine. And if you come here you are near Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil, all of them have lots of things on their own. I seriously can't understand why people spend money on trips to Europe when they can come here and leave happy as childs.

Sounds amazing, will try to visit.

Are chilli's popular in Chile?
When I was in primary school I would poss off a Chilean classmate by saying "I'm from Chile, I like eating chili, while watching the telly". I never really bothered to learn much about Chile.

Just start a thread here and anons will help you making the best out of your visit.

Yes, we are jews

We don't eat spicy food. Almost all of latinamerica say that our food is bland. We have really good veggies, beef and fish, so don't need to mask the flavors. Also, we have 4 seasons so we don't eat a lot of preserved food but seasonal.

Yes, we are jews

yeS, wE ARe jEwS

A new colombian republic of niggers.

Thanks for sharing, always fun learning from indegenous anons

How is food in Argentina?

No problem bro. Any doubts, just start a thread.

Honestly, shit, the basis of our gastronomy is just meat and pasta, what's so special about it? Our best known food is the Asado, which is basically in pieces of meat on a grill, ask again ¿what is so special about that? You will find better and exotic flavors in mexican, colombian, peruvian and brazilian food

Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are the most boring countries that can go to live "the latin american experience"

>¿
Don't do that ever again.

I think Argentina is still worth a visit, even if your food is bland.

>We have really good veggies, beef and fish
post some chilean dishes, i don't know anything about chilean food

Do you at least have hot chicks there? Or is it a meme?

He's right tho. Everyone complains about our food being bland, and we don't offer that samba salsa experience a lot of foreigners are looking for.

How is your food Pablo?

Will do tomorrow. I'm watching a movie now bro. Let's make a southamerican food thread.

guinea pigs and shiet

This

It's basically a lot of huge dishes with a lot of meat, rice and vegetables mixed with some huge soups, basically we eat a lot

that's a good idea

guinea pigs are only eaten in Peru, Ecuador and southwestern Colombia, i think Bolivia too

My old spanish teacher comes from there

are you all (Southerners) devoted catholics there?

No chillis?!!
Might not go visit Chile now.

you mean south america? if that's the case yeah, most people is pretty catholic, maybe not that devoted but they are strong believers

Is your food spicy, Pedro?

Yes, because here most Latinos are really devoted and sheet. They tried to convert me several times.

depends on the country
uruguay is notoriously atheistic
paraguay is among the most religious

>LebaNON

People get trapped in mines

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT SON

wtf I hate myself now

That graph looks like argentina

Huh?

Why? Your country seems cool, but long af.

>China

>inb4 tamales/empanada wars

Here, posted a curanto, soup made with literally lots of shit. It's from Chiloé and it's origin was as a communitary dish, that explains the shit ton of ingredients inside it.

Good shit to eat with some milcao (basically, potato bread)

>Curanto
>No steaming rocks on the ground
You're doing it wrong son, you posted a pulmay

that looks too fucking good

Fuckers that post food in the middle of the night should be gassed

looks like a cazuela de mariscos with no rice

Kinda privileged user here.
I've had the opportunities to leave this cunt and see Europe/Other LatAm countries but refused.
In exchange, I've visited almost every region of this damn country and had different outdoor and in city experiences (Good and bad)

I say kinda privileged because in the long run, I noticed that traveling across Chile is stupidly expensive in comparison to let's say, have a trip to Brazil/Colombia.

Mah mistake mate, there were not too many good res pictures of a curanto on the internet.

Have another one on me, ñiache, literally blood pudding.

what's wrong with that?

It makes everyone hungry, it's even worse if you love the dish.
Have a kuchen made with a small chilean berry, murta.

I've travelled this land since I was 8 months old. Ñache fistbump bro. And the criadillas right after with a proper tortilla al rescoldo. Damn it.

I picked murta when I went fishing for trout as a kid, and maqui. Fuck man. Srsly stop.

I have a friend around Osorno that promised that if I go to his little farm he'll welcome me with some ñache and criadillas.
Needless to say, I'm saving money.

Stop

>I noticed that traveling across Chile is stupidly expensive in comparison to let's say, have a trip to Brazil/Colombia.

you haven't left your country at all

O-ok.
Outdoor pictures then?

Yerba Loca, right in Santiago. About 1 and a half hour from the city's center.

He is right. Going to rio, baires, colombia, miami, spain, its pennies. Try to go to a really nice destination in Chile. Not Viña, not La serena. Good luck with that.

That's my spot. Those are my mountains. Delet at once.

i've been to brazil, uruguay and chile in the last 4 years and chile is by far the cheapest

that's why you get so many tourists from here and brazil, use your brains ffs

We all have been to each other countries multiple times what are you trying to imply. kek, we have the most tourists on touristic zones. The ones foreigners know about. Not the ones where you can pick strawberries on the beach or that need some effort.

those are even cheaper, non touristic areas are the ones that don't try to scam dumb foreigners

also i don't know if it counts as a touristic are but frutillar is cheap and imo shit

I'm telling you that travelling from here to everywhere else is cheap af. We don't need visa to the US so they sell us tickets for pennies, the same for the UK. Get it? Now if you are a colombian travel agency and notice that a miami pack is 400 dollars for a chilean, what do you do to atract the highest hdi country in the region to get to spend their money in your country? Frutillar is random as it gets, the same goes for puerto varas, chiloe and sadly pucon, se llenó. Fueron.