Hey fags, I need advise

Hey fags, I need advise.

Born in trailer community in Florida next to my best friend since we were 5, who happens to be a Bolivian spic.

His family was always better than us economically, and his parents are actually loving towards him, themselves, and even me, since they watched me grow, and his mom would almost always cook for me everyday.
My dad hates them with a passion, but he's an asshole towards everyone just the same really.

My parents, and his always were polar opposites. My parents fight all the time n cops know us well by now.

I used to be pretty envious of how good my friend had it, n when we started high school I was a real dick to him, but he never had any real malicious acts towards me, if anything, he just wanted to help me even more 'cause his grades were always above average n I started hanging out with the wrong people.

I got to know his culture a lot when I was 9, since my parents gave no shits if I was outside, I would hang with him n his cousins, n eat all this bomb ass food his mom cooked for me, and all of his family always were nice to me, specially at their parties where I was the few gringos among them.

Anyway, if I'm all over the place I don't give a fuck here, moving forward to this year is our last year in HS, n my father wants me to move to Michigan with him n our relatives, but they are fucking dicks, n I really don't wanna go man...

wat do?

Do you have a practical plan for not going?

Already know this is fake and gay. Know how I know? Cause Bolivian don't go anywhere near Florida. Let alone a trailer park. Go bait somewhere else faggot.

I can always tell my dad to fuck off but I'd need a place to stay until I can pay with a part time job n hopefully go to comunnity college. That's my plan

Quit being a faggot and think for yourself homo. And your stories gay anyways cause Bolivians only go to New York Los Angeles. They wouldn't go anywhere near inbred hillbillies like you.

it maybe gay, but I wish it were fake

Well if it's a plan man do your plan.

Don't rely on others though, it's just you vs the world. Friend may betray you, people will let you down, don't forget that.

Post pics then butthole. Any why would Bolivians go to Florida? The obvious place for them is new York or Los Angeles.

really? He has a lot of cousins here, n I know they have a bigger community in Virginia, but no idea about anywhere else

Tl;Dr - OP is some fag in high school who whines about his problems and is mean to his Bolivian boyfriend. Wants people to tell him to follow his heart.

I don't know why they would u piece of shit, why does it matter anyway

Don't go to a community college. Get into a decent trade school. You'll be working and earning way sooner. Tell your dad to fuck off. Michigan is Canada's skid mark.

Have you had homo experience with him yet? Is he handsome?

What he said

Because I know you're lying faggot. And I hate faggots who abuse this site.

Samefags

Wow OP, that was the most boring story I have ever read.

What is this site for if not abuse?

how am I supposed to pay for it? No scholarships 'cause I fucked off a lot in HS.

I can always ask his family for a place to stay, but what kind of trade school would be good in West Palm? I'm good at finding info when it comes to something that I like, but all I remotely like is working on cars really

Now hoo fuck you faggot. That's your fault for fuckin up and not being as successful as the beaner. Good luck with that homo. Hope you get butt raped in prison cause thats where trailer trash meth fags like you end up. You're just like the niggers you know.

you mad bitch talking real tough for a fat pussy on the web

>Get a job
>Contribute to society
>Be a man and accept that you are responsible for yourself
>If you are to young to be on your own, you are too young to be on here.
>Quit being a faggot.

Prove me wrong then faggot. Nobody made you fuck up in highschool. That's all you you trailer trash. Enjoy your lifelong poverty bitch nigger.

said the pussy on the web.

I didn't even bring up niggers, I guess now I know who molested u in HS

That's cause I brought up niggers you dumbass. Only niggers who bring themselves down but blame the white man for their misfortune bitch about their situation. You're a nigger for fuckin up and not getting into college.

Here is how your life plays out:
Stay in FL. Live in housing provided by spics.
Get job as mechanic, because you like cars.
Not making much, because uneducated and fucked off in HS.
Go to bar when turn 21 to drown sorrow.
Meet nice girl. Talk, things go well.
Take it slow, cannot handle moar pain.
It goes well. She makes the first move in a month, and you get laid for the 1st time.
Life is looking up.
Get serious. Work starts going better.
Move in together, get decent place.
Life is going well. "Fuck you dad, I can make it on my own".
Introduce her to your 2nd family (the Spics).
Smart friend comes by. He makes lady feel at home.
6 months later, grill is preggo.
Get promotion, take more responsibility. Making more money helps you provide for preggo grill.
Excited to be dad.
Delivery day. Proud to be a new dad!
Hold her hand, support her. Life is going to be perfect!
Baby is a spic.
She confesses that your friend and her have been hooking up. Tried to be careful, to keep this from happening. Broke it off when she found out she was preggo. Thought it was yours.
Relationship becomes strained, but you try to hold it together.
Realize this was all foretold on Sup Forums by an user.
That shit has you going to the same bar every night where you met her.
Come home to a child that isn't yours, and a grill you grew further apart from every day.
Spend more time at the bar contemplating how you should have just gone to Michigan.

Sounds like OP has actually gotten some good advise (go to school, get a job, etc.) but all he can do is criticize it. OP just wants to rant like a fag and do nothing to change himself or better his situation...

Cause he's a trailer trash nigger amirite

Yes. Yes you are. Your tax dollars at work, America.

I live in a house unlike you're you and you're trailer meth palace. Nobody likes you trialed trash folks. You're no better than the niggers.

My apologies, I meant to say "Yes he is," but I have been drinking after working all day. And I didn't proofread. No offense, fellow contributing member to society.