Ladies and gentlemen, your Dallas Cowboys MVP

Ladies and gentlemen, your Dallas Cowboys MVP.

They got Vikings to cover the spread. All that matters

no wonder no one watches these fucking games anymore.

This is true
This is also true

holy fuck i've never seen such one-sided refereeing. goodell's really desperate for that pats-cowshits owl i guess

Lol if da cowboya weren't makin those mistakes the game wouldn't have been close, cowboys woulda won by like 17 pts.

>wanting to get a crunch time call on some gay goodell-rule bullshit that didn't even affect the play

stop watching football

You're kidding right? Cowboys had mutiple calls on them.

>YOU GOT LUCKY
>BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

you're a retard, Dallas had like 20 points taken off the board by ref calls

>missed penalty happened after the play, and had no effect on badfords terrible pass, cowboys stopped their 2-pt conversion fair and square without the refs
>refs missing the call didn't give the viqueens a second chance, but giving them a second chance doesn't guarantee they will make the conversion, nor win the game in overtime

Keep crying bitch niggas.

The refs ended every cowboy drive with holding calls and chop block calls whenever they moved.

>40 yard run by Zeke
"uh holding"
>Interception from Church
"holding?"
>Crucial first down from Witten
"...holding"

really causes ones synapses to fire

holy fuck cowgirls fans are playing victim even after they win a game that was literally gifted to them. i've seen it all

who the fuck are you calling a retard you bitch ass nigger

ROFLMAO

Every play the Cowboys made that would have broken the game open got called back by the refs. It just wasn't enough.

11-1, suck it, bitches.

>40 yard run by Zeke
"uh holding"
"holding?"
"...holding"

>Cowboys INT
PENULTY
>Zeke big run
PENULTY
>Witten first down
PENULTY

Refs kept it close for Minnesota all night.

>40 yard run by Zeke
"uhh holding"
"holding?"
"...holding"

>0 (zero) owls
>unironically being under .500

are all cowfucks this autistic?

Refs stopped the game ahead of time. It's not like Bradford wouldve done anything especially after that awful overthrown pass

Are cowboys fans the nfl equivalent to BLM?

also Minnesota false started again on that last play

>"Well Cowshits got refballed too!"
>"How about this refball!"
>"Or this refball!"
>"We would've won!"
>meanwhile:
>>LEGITIMATE EGREGIOUS FUCKING PENALTIES IN INSTANT REPLAYS FROM THE FUCKING COWSHITS IN EVERY INSTANCE.

>Not gifted this game

K. Have fun getting btfo in the playoffs.

>eagles

how contrived. Sad!

>being this bootyblasted

5-6 is bretty good for a rebuilding year, can't wait to watch dak choke away the game to an actual good team in the playoffs

the penalty on the zeke run and the interception were complete bullshit, try again

Have fun not going to the playoffs

>zeke has a 50 yard run taken away
>defense has an interception taken away in the redzone
if it weren't for the refs the cowboys would've won 30+ to 14

Playing the victim lol, god damn I love the saltiness of faggots when their precious team loses

>newfaggot tripfag calling other people autistic

have fun being a nigger

Lol you've got to be kidding.... They took back two touchdown drives with penalties.

cowboys got fucked by the refs all game, the fuck were you watching

>20 points taken off them
>implying anybody but you inbred fuckers would agree with this

Not even my team either, just saw my former QB get a fucking clear as day facemask tho

>legitimate fucking penalties everytime WHERE THEY SHOWED THE FUCKING REPLAYS

you need to end yourself my man

The refs are ruining the NFL more than anything else. Both teams had horrible calls against them at critical times.

I notice you're not actually responding to what that guy said about prior calls but focusing on one call against the other team. This makes me believe you're a biased hater retard who is rumproasted over dem boyz being the best team in the NFL.

>Gayboys fans actually believe they are the victims of refball
Can't make this up

Do you guys think the NFL is trying their hardest to get Dem Boyz into the owl

>Zeke makes a huge run
>"""""""""""""Clipping"""""""""""""" which means your player fell down to close to ours, so you get a penalty
>run wiped out completely

>interception
>"""""""""""DPI"""""""""""""" when he wasn't near the guy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but this isn't refball

ok

I noticed that you're talking about 1st quarter 15 yard passes about why "it wasn't super bad refball guise"

I notice you're mad about a technicality not being called that had no effect on the outcome of the play

...because they were obvious holding calls?

Uh, they try their hardest to give the Vikings a chance.

>eagles fans have been forced to go back to calling it a rebuilding year
>their hopes and dreams from the first 3 weeks: gone

>hands to the face on the QB on the final goal line play of the game had no effect
Jesus..

it was always a rebuilding year cuck, we're already elite though, should have beat you 3 weeks ago. just need better receivers

What about that bullshit clipping call or that Vikings linebacker basically doing his acting job?

the ball was already out of his hand retard

and again, it was a false start that wasn't called

>literally being this retarded

>it was always a rebuilding year
>less than a month ago phillyniggers kept talking shit about the cowboys

hmm

Gotta cover that spread senpai, the Cowboys had calls against them too. Shit refs all around.

>Vegas Wins: 89% of the money at the 108 William Hill sports books in Nevada was on Cowboys covering 3. They win by 2.

That's why ref didn't call penalty on Bradford at the end. They don't give a fuck they did their job and don't want to have to play ot

>member that second quarter penalty?
>see it all evens out now

>just need better receivers

Just draft a good receiver then? Oh wait eagles suck at judging talent despite spending the most money in the league on scouts. Trash teams are always rebuilding.

>Rebuilding year
Cowboys literal shit 2015
>Eagles give up everything for 1st round pick
>Cowboys grab zeke in 1st round, Dak in 4th round
>Eagles 3-0 looking strong.
>Loses momentum completely.
>Cowboys turn a 4-12 team into a 11-1 team
>eagles fan talking about rebuilding.

you have to have had something to rebuild it. You are just building something at this point. Never going to happen with your picks gone you stupid bird fucker.

Dak showed everyone today that he isn't good and is just a journalism hype job

>he wastes his time on a thursday night flaunting his insecurities when his rivals win
Come on man. I know you're an autistic tripshit but have at least SOME dignity.