Hey, you still here bud? I wanted to post but as soon as I did it pruned. I just wanted to see if you're still here...

Hey, you still here bud? I wanted to post but as soon as I did it pruned. I just wanted to see if you're still here, your post kind of made me worry about you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jKPZt
discord.gg/yJfsPBH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not him but your awesome for posting this op

Bump for concern

Guilty conscience I see; you were probably that guy's last hope, oh well, you shouldn't feel to bad if he kills himself :D

I just feel bad because I saw his thread and the literal second I pressed post, the thread died, and I feel terrible. He waited so long, poor guy just wanted someone to talk to.

Well; look at it this way, if he kills himself over something as pathetic as no one responding to his post on Sup Forums, then the guy deserves to die for being such a fucking retard

Bump ;(

Sup Forumsros need not be lonely. We must build a place where Sup Forumsuds can Sup Forumsullshit in harmony.

Maybe a new discord?

I guess that's true, but isolation to the point where not even people on Sup Forums give a shit about you, the most depraved place on the internet, then it must feel terrible.

I'm so happy someone responded I was seriously about to hurt myself

Do you have kik or and email ?

Bump

Is it really you?

What you want is a volunteer organization.

Yes I didn't save my original post with a screen cap or anything I don't know how to prove it

Internet history my guy

I really hope you're not lying man, but if you're not, let's make a group discord if you dudes want.

Lol, are you serious :D people on Sup Forums are less likely to give a shit about you than the rest of society, in fact in a lot of cases, Sup Forums is the one place you go because everyone on this site is an asshole. You generally find the worst type of people on this site, so coming to Sup Forums for nurture is like a Jew going to a Nazi for medical assistance

This is fuckin funny.

Not the other user or OP, but I think that'd be gr8.

Nazis were actually very accomadating to Jews during world war 2. You've seen too much Jewish propaganda my friend. They have you thinking Hitler was this awful demagogue.

Alright if you want to we can guys. Also, the guy that this post is directed to can you post your history so that way we can see if the time stamps match up with your post?

There was a doc, I forget what it's called, but it went into the atrocities Germany suffered during WWII. We like the cowboys vs indians, axis vs allies, us vs them dichotomy, but the truth is war is hell for everyone except bankers, arms manufacturers, and politicians.

This warms my little pruny heart

I was just trolling I'm done now I finished jerking off in the middle of it and lost the urge

war was bad enough for hitler that he an heroed, what are you talking about?

You jerk off when you troll? Trolling makes you hard? lmao

No I mean when you actually dig into primary sources and not just repeated rhetoric you find that the Nazis were actually very humane in their treatment of minorities. They essentially put them in white collar summer camps.

Ever seen the pictures of Nazis handing out chocolate to the Jews.

Works better for the globalist to portray what was a considerably polite and justified internment into war crimes and genocide.

well I guess that's what I get for actually half-trusting someone on the internet :^)

It doesn't make you hard? What, are you gay?

OP is not a fag in this thread surprisingly.

Tell me moar.

OP make a discord, pls, ilu.

I might.

yeah, lets all get in a discord and suck eachother off

Sorry you were too late. Feels bad but his death isn't on your hands. Only his own.

You don't jerk off when you troll what are you gay?
At least I didn't claim I was a femanon

Awww yisssss

Stop posting fake concern for yourself so you can get attention, you whore.

Summer came early...

discord.gg/jKPZt
Alright here you go guys.

coming from someone that knows what it's like to be lonely, I was actually concerned. Please leave if you're gonna be a meanie ;(

It's spring you fucking window licker

get in nigs

I have seen examples of the best and worst on Sup Forums. You never really know what you're going to get out of it, though you know that someone, somewhere is going to put real effort into being an asshole for no good reason. *Pointed look* And no, I'm not the guy you've been talking to.

Kek you fucking moron
>lurk newfag

I'm not who you're looking for either but I'm lonely too. I found out my friend died yesterday and it just hurts.

I prefer penpals, if either of you have a mailing address..

What does it mean that it's worse to suffer an embarrassment than it is to have a friend die?

I just feel so shitty

OP here, I do man, I have discord if you want that, but I also have an email if that's what you prefer.

I meant something like a PO Box, I have one if you don't want to give yours out.

But my discord is: Devour#6699

E-Mail would be nice if we start writing each other longer messages

wow fuckin millennial safe space faggots

using kek proves how new you are

Things this post tells me:
1.) You have never been depressed, nor do you understand depression
2.) You lack compassion.

Safe spaces are the epitome of "blahblahblahcan'thearyou" avoidance of others' opinions. This is just a guy who needs someone to show some compassion for a bit.

>Devour#6699

Couldn't find you, accept the invite, pls.

Why would someone do that to a McChikin?

I'm confused that this isn't working, what's your handle

Faggot#1337

:(

It was a joke, pls don't leave me, ilu.

I don't know if was you, but I did get a friend request

Bump

I tried devour#6699 and it didnt work. Ill help you out brah

I don't have discord, lol.

Capitalize the D in Devour.

I'm not here but want to be friends too?

Sorry. It sent now

You want to chat?

We can all be best friends!

Thanks

Want to write a letter? I promise to write back.

Tyler
PO Box 981
Forest Lake, MN 55025

Sent :)

Leaf detected

Not them, if you go to the invite above we can chat Or XYL0#1084.

The chat is slowing down and we need new blood.

you don't? :\

What?

Ikr, it's weird not to.

maybe we could meet up and take a few pichers. i got camera we can take pitchers make them cool and nice

I think they meant OP's discord:

discord.gg/jKPZt

It's a date.

inv expired?

It's evident that you're new. Sup Forumsros help each other out. Unless there are nudes on the line, or someone fucks up and gives out too many personal details. As long as we retain out anonymity, we're in it together

its expired. wat do?????

I set this one never to expire:

discord.gg/yJfsPBH

Fixt:

stfu, you're honestly just some cunt trying to sound edgy and pretending like you dont care about other people because deep down you dont wanna admit you are just like everyone else.

kudos on using a semi-colon correct user

Tbh, I've met great people through Sup Forums over the years, and others have helped me out online. I would say the average Sup Forumsro is willing to lend a hand to another Sup Forumsro, despite their tendency to act like sociopaths sometimes.

It's funny, but no matter the problem, there's usually someone here that can offer a little guidance or help.

if you wanna talk, ive dealt with depression and am dealing with depression. try me on this email, maybe we can chat every once in a while. I am not the OP, just a good samaritan

[email protected]