Prove you're an oldfag

prove you're an oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7daTkNnj7PY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i can't i've only been here since 2010, i'm forever a newfag.

no

I remember Boxxy.

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't about shemales and traps.

Don't mess with football.

No

>thinly-veiled attempt by a newfriend to learn how to fake it

I'll pass

Moot once gave a fuck

> I remember when Sup Forums wasn't about shemales and traps.

literally never

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Mods are asleep, post sinks.

No swimming in the pool

    ▲
  ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲

Frosted Butts.Sup Forums was kinda glorious before Boxxy and 2008.

RIP Old Sup Forums

ah yeah i remember this and already had vrowsed it for a few years. thats not that long ago though right?

the pools closed

Heaven's a fag

Puddy Puddy! Puddy Puddy! Puddy puddy puddy puddy, GIGA PUDDY!

youtube.com/watch?v=7daTkNnj7PY

The true queen of b

You again?

Also, whats with all the oldfag threads lately? Is someone trying to get a history lesson?

Too old?

How do you triforce?

>.>

I accidentally a Coca-Cola bottle. Is that bad?

What kind of history lesson for Sup Forums?

>It was shit with a lot of CP and a few wins
>it was shit with a little CP and a win here and there
>it was shit with child models and a win every month or so.
>It was shit with no child models or cp and no wins.
>It's shit and now filled with fags who want trap threads, dick rate threads, and cum tribute threads.

I can't see it getting any worse, although I thought it couldn't get any worse after all the Scientology raiders infested Sup Forums and I was wrong then.

Dsfargeg

▲▲

>those who forget history are doomed to repeat it
so forget it already so we can get back to the wins. I hold you personally responsible.

▲▲
▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲

I remember when we actually did stuff and nypa wasn't a thing

All the shit we did back then is bannable now.

Not how I normally do tri-force but lets try it out.
™∞∞™∞∞£º
£º™∞∞£º

Who? Im a newfag

™∞∞™∞∞£º
£º™∞∞£º

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I remember when Shoe on head was a thing AND when Sup Forums WAS your personal army.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers

lol faggot it was always about traps

thank you all for the lovely keks

it was NEVER your personal army desu

I remember those days... back when Sup Forums was good.

You're another reason why Sup Forums is fucking horrible now. Everyone is so fucking obvious with their trolling. Just no style anymore. Just right to the most obvious b8 possible.

Even back then it wasn't good. It just wasn't 100% shit like it is now.

Wrong, you must not be old then. I remember calling for blackup and being blackup.

Oh and I remember blackup.

∆ ∆
∆∆∆

>You're another reason why Sup Forums is fucking horrible now

All I did was call a faggot a faggot. Quit being so sensitive you newfag.

∆∆

>being on Sup Forums
>voluntarily spending time with niggers

choose one

Stickam raids made us mainstream

  ▲
▲ ▲

nigger

newfag

RETARD FIIIIIGHT

I was here for 9/11 memes the day after 9/11.

Or perhaps you can get better at trolling. It's not very good when people know you're doing it.

Who said I spent time with niggers? Blackup doesn't mean spending time with niggers. This is how I know you're a new fag. Everyone knows niggers don't have computers....ffs.

>stickam

V&

lol it's newfag not new S P A C E fag

How is your first hour on the site going?

>I was here for 9/11 memes the day after 9/11.
You mean 10/11, you tard.

Sick bastard.

Lol, see, this is how i know you're a newfag or new fag or whatever. We didn't care about this when MOOT was around. We actually DID shit instead of being grammar nazi's. WE FOUND DEAD BODIES FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

It wasn't that you tard. It was the Scientology raids getting major media attention that made Sup Forums mainstream.

ok oldfags tell us newfags about old Sup Forums so we can learn and make Sup Forums better

When someone asks you for the date do you tell them it's 11th September? No. You say September 11th. Therefore it's 9/11.

What a stupid cunt

There was this one girl in Britain that user fucked with. She posted a nudie in her bathroom. These sick fucks (P.S. I love you) found out where she lived from the reflection of the outdoors in her bathroom mirror. They found where she lived, who she was, her contact info of her and her family and fucked with her for weeks on end. This was by far the hay day of this board.

noko

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2001 you enormous faggot.

Yeah. Those were the good old days.

I remember the first wave of cancer tier memes those stupid fucking owls orly nowai etc etc.

I respect you so much for saying that though

Can't make it like that anymore.

In the first like year or so there was a lot of CP posted. And it wasn't child models or shit like that, it was things like Baby J, Salty Milk, Tara, etc.

Going back to those days would get Sup Forums shut down quick.

nice quads tho so i guess you deserve at least something
> be like Sup Forums hiding in shadows doing shadowy shenanigans
> suddenly Sup Forums gets too much attention and it start becoming nomified while keeping it's worst bits
tldr: Sup Forums is less over the top insane now, less extreme and chaotic, but we stay for our Sup Forumsros

cock mongler

A true oldfag doesn't care if newfags know that we're oldfags. Guide the newfags on the proper course, Lulz for lulz sake.

Same thing dude. Man Sup Forums isnt one of those places though. Like dude you could be here for about 3 months and get the just of it. Man I just think the opinion on a newfag and normalfag should be changed brewsky

>prove you're an oldfag
I can't remember what I was going to reply with.

feels bad man

Newfags don't have the patience we did. We would hold onto things for weeks or even months. These new kids....hours....maybe.

I wish I was dead and the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because the scum bigger than me hasn't yet.

The whole thing?

are you really this stupid?

This place was way better back in the 90s

You have absolutely no fucking idea how different it was circa 2007. When people posted threads that would just be shit tier meme shit now like "post ending in 68 and I kill myself" we actually watched people kill themselves. From what I remember toaster steve is probably the most recent user to actually deliver on something like that.