Is this image real Sup ForumsRos? Kinda scared.what are your thoughts?

Is this image real Sup ForumsRos? Kinda scared.what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/ambassador-nikki-haley-rips-russia-covering-assad-article-1.3036251
cnn.com/2017/04/07/world/syria-us-strike-world-reaction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

US bombed a single airbase after warning the personnel. No casualties, only infrastructure damage. It was in response to a chemical weapon attack believed to be carried out by the Assad government with planes launched from that airbase. It will not escalate, and there is nothing to be concerned about.

/Thread

but north korea will.

>NUKE CYNA

How old are you?

This image can work for any world event starting from the 1960s.

Obv not at a age where I experienced war you nutsack (:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/ambassador-nikki-haley-rips-russia-covering-assad-article-1.3036251

haley is talking as if there will be an effort toward regime change in syria.

>dubs chose the country that starts war by sending nukes

North korea

whose missiles usually fall out of the air prematurely.

Kek

Haley was put in her completely useless position as Ambassador to the UN as a way to get her out of the way in South Carolina. Her words on Syria matter about as much as those of Lindsey Graham.

I'm not saying it's not possible, especially with the advisors that Trump has, but I'd be very surprised.

its real i looked it up its probably a screencap off of their channel. article related
cnn.com/2017/04/07/world/syria-us-strike-world-reaction/

Which is why the US has moved a battle group closer. Easier to claim they were hit.
Maybe there's a Gulf of Tonkin event in your future.

China supported it wtf
>fake newds

can you read bro i just posted the article? go be autistic somewhere else

we routinely move battle fleets in the area, and also carry out regular training exercises there.

Trump lost a dick-measuring contest to a chinaman.

This. April is the month for training exercises in the area with the South Koreans. There's nothing abnormal about it.

The battle group were supposed to come to Australia not north korea.
And that battle group did it's trainning in that area last month.

>worldwar3.jpg
>Germany is 0-2 for world wars.
>I'll bet whoever Germany sides with also loses.

yeah, that sort of thing isn't new. the Kims rattle their sabers, we remind them that we have a huge fleet at their doorstep.