What makes you not end it all, Sup Forumsros?

what makes you not end it all, Sup Forumsros?

Furries

Vidiya and feet

the fact that i know nothing about the after life
that if i end it i could be floating around in a dark void or be sent to hell for doing so. thats my only reason

Knowing there's some fag out there to annoy.

The possibility that i can achieve better, greater. That i can achieve what some hope and others fear. To be known by folk as the one who'd charge and not run. That a day comes when the weight finally falls off my shoulders and i can proceed to lift the lives of those around me.

This.

i make my life worth living and have developed enough mental fortitude to deal with even my greatest personal failures

i can understand that

The prospect that I may be able to have children and raise them to be better people than myself

Leaving my best friend behind and my family.

this exactly. I have a soles addiction with hentai

yeah but what if you don't have children or if you do and you don't raise them better than yourself

That is when I end it all

We don't know what happens after death. I don't want to take the chance that there will be nothing because I wouldn't be able to play video games, see what the world has to offer, masturbate, etc. and quetzlcoatl (the pic)

My friends and family. Couldn't do it to them.

If I had an "accident" I wouldn't care though.

but hentai will never truly fill u now will it

after all the reason your in this thread is to explain why you not gonna kill your self, your here because you felt the need to but you realize its stupid

thats very true, but it's okay, I've learned to live with the depression.

My word.
I signed a contract to the military, once I have finished my end of the deal it's over.

No fap keeps me alive and the urge to see how my country will resolve it's refugee crisis.

aye thats where right ur here
im here as a way to surround myself with faggots so that i can look at myself and smile knowing im not the only fucking faggot

wiether we know it or not we love each other

have good day faggot

Don't have the energy to or a gun to shoot myself with.

You're a pussy

Currently watching Bob on twitch. And yes, it helps me stay alive.

this

me like

Whatever you say.

You couldn't even make it in the military, let alone understand my life.

the fact that you would put yourself in harms way for the sake of a whole country makes your life valuable user
sure people say the military is shit and the country is shit BUT there is no denying what you do protects us all and you deserve a happy life
if you dont have one

MAKE YOUR LIFE HAPPY
YOU DESERVE IT

But if its over after the end then you get no reward? Unless its to support family you would literally help your country for nothing. There is no selfless act user.

You guys are too focused on materialism. I don't care much for materials, when you die they don't matter, you can't take them with you. I don't need or want any kind of reward. I'm just doing what I have to.

I don't want to live, there's nothing left for me and nothing to change that. There's a difference between depression which can be fixed, and just not wanting to live anymore. At best living is a chore that I never asked for in the first place, but I still do what I have to while I breathe because I have to.

Preach

Well we hope something changes your mind.

People who would be affected if i was gone

Don't get me wrong, I hate leaving a hole in my family and it hurts to think about how they will be affected initially. However, they're tough and it won't take long for them to get over.