Multiculturalism doesn't work

>multiculturalism doesn't work

It would have it it weren't for H*ngarians

Honestly modernity and nationalism need to die, I just want to serve an emperor mane ;_;

You have trudeau to serve.

AYO HOL UP

European multiculturalism works, nobody ever questioned that.

Everyone knows that the USA, Canada, Australia etc have "worked" out. Especially before they took immigrants from places other than Europe.

The issue is when you start adding inferior nigger cultures as "equals" which always marks the decline of every nation that has done it. Purely a coincidence Im sure.

>wanting to serve a personal figure
wew what a cuck

hey that looks colorful and nice. try and force and mash all those colors together and you get sweden

>Austro-Hungarian multiculturalism "worked"

You delusional retard, you could have picked Nazi Germany and it would have been a better choice than that shitbucket. Multiculturalism didn't work at any point in AH history, it was only kept together at all because the national minorities were prevented from inciting rebellions by the military at all times.

>spelled danube
>pronounced denneb

can't make this shit up

>spelt arkansas
>pronounced arken-saw

can't make this shit up

It's bullshit. it was a lot more poles in Galicia

120 years ago American WASPs thought of Italians and Eastern European immigrants the same way you think of "non-whites" today.

>spelt Quebec
>pronounced Kebeck

can't make this shit up

To be fair it wasn't the French who brought the Mafia or the Danish who brought the pro-communist, pro-everythingwrongwithwesternsocietytoday jews

>fascist comment is accompanied by a leaf flag

Every fucking time

It's also a true comment

Organized crime from those same southern and eastern euros you talk about affects us even when it's on your side of the border

t. Grandson of Italian immigrants

>implying it worked

Before Italians it was Jews, before Jews it was the Irish, there was always organized crime in America.

Oh okay, never mind then right? Fuck me then just ignore it all

There's also always been murder, rape, and drugs, well may as well do nothing it's been around lol right?

uh... that's not where I was going

Try not to sperg out next time

No you're right dude, we'd have a perfect society if only we would gas to death everyone but upper class Anglo-Saxons.

If there are only rich people, then who makes up the working class?

Golems that we create using Talmudic blood magic

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh ssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiittttttttttttt
How did I not think of that
What the FUCK

Multiculturalism is based on the false premise of all cultures being equal, which they are not.

Different cultures will always be fighting to become the dominant culture, whether it be competing for resources or reproductive success. It's inherently flawed.

This

This, multiculturalism is basically cultural suicide

>showing the Balkan as proof multiculturalism works

Really?

It takes all kinds if you're up against me.

>multiculturalism doesn't work
NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK

Jesus what a clusterfuck,almost Holy Roman Empire tier

The Serbs deserves sea access

lel

What is Montenegro?

>spelled danube
>pronounced denneb
jokes on you, it is an english word, we call it Dunaj and pronounce it Dunaj

We just call it Dunăre/Dunărea.