Be honest with me, Sup Forums

Be honest with me, Sup Forums

Realistically, who the FUCK is supposed to stop us now?

HOL UP

HOL UP

HOL UP!!

Remember me, Dak?

Roll Tide

Matthew Stafford.

Pittsburgh in the owl has the best chance

A decent team

see you in the superb owl

unrelated

my friend, who is also a cowboys fan like me, just had to text me "hate to say this but dak has played objectively garbage tonight"

i literally have two friends i seriously believe want to see dak fail at the expense of the cowboys. its tearing my relationship with them apart.

The bigger the fall the better

Hope you end 15-1 just for an early exit

Any team with a real offense?

Literally any playoff caliber team. Cowshits have only beaten sub .500 teams except for the mediocre ravens, yet they act all hot shit. I bet the Giants will sweep them and knock them out in the playoffs.

The steelers might note even make the playoffs, bro

The Seahawks will best us in the playoffs due to refball.

Cap this.

the already lost to us.

SAVE US ELI

Dude, dak saved this game multiple times. Your friends are cucks. I love romo just as much as the next Cowboys fan, but I'm sick and tired of being worried every time he gets hit. I think we make it to the owl, let romo take some snaps, we get him his ring, he gets to play in the owl, alls well that ends well.

No other team in the NFL has a defense as good as the Vikings or Ravens plus a higher offense than those teams.

Seahawks aren't a run stopping team and don't have a higher turnover differential than the Vikings. So don't even mention the Xhehawks who got BTFO by the fucking Bucs and held to 5 points.

You don't need to have a defense as good as the Vikings to be able to stunt on the Cowboys enough to outscore them.

Sounds good brother. Being a Raider fan has been suffering for too long.

>Also Carr or Zeke for MVP??

Will Rodgers go on another run here?

We'll see you delusional bitch. Dont be surprised when your rookies fall off in the playoffs.

The refs were the only one's who had a chance, and even they failed to do so tonight

>Trump Wins
>The two most Mexican teams play in the Super Bowl
pottery

Jints won't make the playoffs. The will get cucked by the Shitskins and the Busc.

>Implying you make it to the bowl

BUENO

Can't wait Raiderbro

See your ass there

Flacco is objectively a bottom 5 QB this season and the Ravens offense is garbage save for Smith Sr. They were only in that game because of Tucker. Also, beating two teams with some of the most injury-ridden O-Lines isn't much of an accomplishment. Not to mention the Ravens piss poor secondary.

Is that you Pedro? I can't wait for Trump to make that wall. You have no reason to not to be a Cowboys fan.

>NFL has literally become "whichever team is the least injured/suspended goes all the way"
Wtf I hate football now

>SB is held in Houston
>literal Chicanos vs Tejanos in the stand
>the city of Trump

We them boys!

There are still a few decent NFC teams.

The Seahawks seem to play to their opponents.
The Loins have 4th quarter meme magic.
The Falcons could definitely outscore the Cowboys in a shootout if it came to that.

The next few years are going to be insane.

Someone with a decent offence and an above average defense

>only beaten sub .500 teams

>Steelers
>Redskins
>Vikings

I expected nothing less than such retardation from a beaner

Beat Redskins twice and the Steelers once my man.

As a Cowboys fan. It wouldn't bother me at all if Dallas lost to Oakland in the owl.

>falcons
>playoff wins
Pick one m8

>mexican dogs

nobody has beat more .500+ teams than we have

Not this year

is this real?

I honestly think the Lions are overrated. The Falcons and Seahawks don't matchup well against Dallas. The only teams I can see beating Dallas in the playoffs are the Giants and possibly the Bucs if all goes well for them. I think it's time to get excited for the boys.

Save for the shitskins, who are a joke, the others were not winning teams, you stupid faggot cowfucker. I remember the cowshits being this insufferable in 2009 and 2014 only to be btfo by the first decent team they faced.

Raiders vs Cowboys will be the most mexican super bowl ever and will be held in one of the most mexican cities in the country.

>be mexican
>baby mama is mexican
>her whole family are Raiders fans
>mine are cowboys fans
>shit will be cash

Except for the small detail that you're not Mexican, you filthy smelly chicano

Cowboys are tied with Pats with most wins vs winning teams. Fuck off

>Chicano scum thinking he's on par with Tejano master race

Texas might as well be Mexico.

The whole US might as well be at this point. Doesn't stray from the fact Tejanos are master race Texans.

But you forgot I was born in matamoros and got my citizenship when I was 5.

>your ass is stuck in mexico
>you probably build shitty brick homes for 70 pesos a day
>im like 10 steps away from a shower and you have to shower outside yet im the smelly one

raiders desu

Nigga Im from texas cuz

>oak cliff

>Except for this team
>and this other team
>and this specific condition about records
>and

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

>calls himself a "Mexican"
>not a worthless chicano from Oak Cliff

You aren't Texan, you're a disgrace.

I will never be this happy

>I was born in matamoros

My mom's from there, are you my cousin? Tamaulipas is a shithole tb.h

Maybe if you were playing Romo, who can actually push the ball down the field and make legitimate reads.

Dak has been exposed fucking hard the last few weeks and is missing very obvious throws that an NFL QB should be making.

BASED

Well technically I am mexican
> u.s citizen since I was 5
> own a business
> 20 employees on payroll
Guess I am worthless

Cowboys can beat an elite offense. The thing is that elite offense needs to have an elite defense as well to stop the run. There is no team that has both.

Then you aren't from Texas and you aren't on board with Tejanos, let alone Texans, calling yourself Mexican like you fit in.... coolero.

>no Gronk

Pats won't make it to the SB either

book a team vacation to Columbia for the bye week

>cant even spell culero right

You almost had me there Tyler

The fact that your even arguing the difference between mexicans and tejanos as if people actually care about that shit irl is dumb. Literally no one cares if your tejano or mexican unless you just crossed over, even then tejanos are considered inferior to mexicans, just like chicanos.

Cowboys 36 Raiders 30

I clearly spelled it that way to signify your Americanization. You've never heard that joke? Jesus did you just cross over? Sounds like it.

>The fact that your even arguing the difference between mexicans and tejanos as if people actually care about that shit irl is dumb.
We aren't IRL you dumbshit, and even then you're still wrong, plenty of non-Chicanos see it this way, move out of Oak Cliff and stop hanging around niggers and you would learn this.

Literally no one cares if your tejano or mexican unless you just crossed over, even then tejanos are considered inferior to mexicans, just like chicanos.

>the people who fought against Mexicans and ended up victorious and winded up founding the state and former nation you're making a living off of
>inferior

Kill yourself.

Cowboys fans literally think playoff games will be this easy. You realise Sam Bradford was a 2 point conversion away from going to O.T today right? One and done in the playoffs guaranteed cap this

Plus there special teams gave them a touchdown

>it's a crown their ass thread

>oak cliff

fuck off

>OED

You clearly dont hang around enough mexicans ryan.

This Is one example of the superiority complex mexicans have over tejanos and chicanos.
Its just how it is, i dont see it that way, matter of fact regardless of where I was born I consider myself texan all day everyday, like I said ive been here since I was 5.

>plenty of non chicanos see it this way
No shit nigga thats what Im saying, the only people who care about that shit are the non/chicanos/mexicans/people who have recently crossed over. Tejanos/chicanos dont give af about that shit.

As a pats fan. I would much rather see eli beat the cowboys in the playoffs and win the owl vs the pats than having the cowboys win it

this man gave up 3 sacks tonight.

the refs. winning because of refball is bad karma, and it has a way of catching up you in the playoffs. Same goes to the Seahawks. But in the regular season the giants again.

You probably lock your doors when you drive through oak cliff dont you todd

The refs stalled three promising drives

Buen intento, Connor.

Sup faggots, you called me?

>inb4 playoffs
im sorry, exactly how many wins does dak have again? and zeke how many does he have?

Worst part of the Dallas o-line

No I only drive through Davis St :^)

A bad day for Free. He's still better than 90% of O-lineman in the NFL.

Any team that can air it out on your trash secondary

>Who will stop us now?
>History repeats itself, user
Yourselves, you know Dak is going to get hurt.

The playoffs just like every other year.

Steven A. Smith detected.

Even if he does we have the actual best backup in the NFL on the bench lol

Skins would have beaten them if they could have even had a practice before playing them

I feel like they've almost got to keep Leary and get rid of Free, right? Isn't he a free agent after this season? Move Collins to right tackle once he's healthy, and move on from Free.

Fucking trash

Hahaha I really can't fathom your delusions

Eli "Elite "Hall of Fame Bound"" Manning

Most painful memory for any Cowboys fan in recent years.

I started watching them that year. Bledsoe got replaced by Romo I think, and then that happened because of a wet ball.