I think billionaires cannot exist without creating a class of broke people...

I think billionaires cannot exist without creating a class of broke people. The billionaires have to get their money from somewhere--it has come from the people who have gone broke. It is logically impossible to have a hundred people with billions in assets unless there are also millions of people with thousands in debt and living paycheck to paycheck.

Prove me wrong.

whats with all the gommie threads lately :DD

they can
it depends on what kind of system the create and are a part of

google and facebook specifically requires a wealth class that can consume their products without some kind of labor-product pressure

walmart and starbucks not so much

>google and facebook specifically requires a wealth class that can consume their products without some kind of labor-product pressure

Nah they can easily make dough off poor folks.

people who can afford to use their medium
stop bullying me

This is why your economy is for shit, Spain.

Sup Forums hits must be really crap if they keep cross-posting Sup Forums threads like this

CEOs are really just politicians more than anything
>company does well
>this is almost entirely due to the CEO's actions

>company doesn't do well
>"Aw shucks, the markets/operating environment was working against us for the last three quarters"

the real enemy is the middle class who are far more vast in numbers than the rich, the rich is just rich, they dont actively try to keep you in poverty

the middle class do, since they aim to become rich and thats through exploiting poor ppl

who will handle their workers better
the gigantic multibillionaire company or the small one which desperately wants to go big?

>billionaires

Most of those people (if not all of them) don't have that money but a percentage of a company with that value on the stock market.

The free monies and gold for all is coming.

Soon.

And it will be more than just "money", I promise.

That's nonsense for the simple reason that wealth isn't finite.

If you create something both the employer and employee can gain wealth from it.

And if you trade something then that is an equal exchange so nobody gets richer or poorer from trading.

To clarify
>employee builds a machine
>the machine is worth 500 dollars so the company is now 500 dollars richer
>sell the machine to a store to turn it into cash
>the employee gets 100 dollar and the employer 400 dollar
>both get richer

>the store sells the machine to people who value it at 600 dollars
>the store becomes 100 dollars richer
>the people who buy it do not get poorer because it's valued at 600 dollars

Of course the machine decreases value over time. Or it gets used up.
So you have to keep producing and creating new wealth.
If you create wealth faster than you lose it, then you become rich.

Of course the machine decreases value over time. Or it gets used up.
So you have to keep producing and creating new wealth.
If you create wealth faster than you lose it, then you become rich.

>seajews

wealth is finite
you need resources, knowledge and time to produce anything

resources are ultimately finite
the exact SAME knowledge can be bough cheaper, see outsourcing
time is never free, you can employ more for the same amount for less for more profit

do this on a large enough scale and you achieved a position where you have all resources and knowledge thus making it impossible for others to catch up and dictate as you wish

in real life it works like

>employe builds a machine which costs 100 dollars for make, all things considered such as materials, salaries, shipping
>sell it to a store for 500
>store sells it to workers for 600

if you dont see how this is utterly fucked and wasteful just to have your "trade", which added ZERO fucking value, you are a seajew

oh wait you are seajews...

Broke is a state of mind. These people who live paycheck to paycheck will eat out, buy lottery tickets, smoke cigarettes, and drink booze. I've had girls at work hit me up for money only to go out clubbing on the weekends. The Chinese worked for pennies on the dollar, and by the end of this century will own the US outright because we keep spending and never save money.

t. economics freshman

It's true that wealth is finite in the absolute sense, as earths resources are finite. But we haven't reached those limits yet.
So for all intends and purposes there are no practical limits to how much wealth this generation can create. Hence I said infinite.

Logistics do add value, because otherwise the customer would have to do the logistics himself.

You said yourself time is a finite resource. So logically as logistics save time it's worth at least the time saved. One person organizing the logistics of a lot of people can save a lot of time.

t. failed debating class

I didn't say he's wrong you mongoloid