What is the ">tfw no gf" of albums?

What is the ">tfw no gf" of albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn-UDHZjNqs
youtube.com/watch?v=wVvoQIdD80U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leveless

Pinkerton. It'll also show you how the reason you have no gf is because you're an asshole.

The Lonesome Crowded West

Yup, it's a great album. Just got done listening to it! :)

People like you are great.

He asks an innocent question, while you spout some ill-informed judgement, yet he's the asshole.

You reduce people to convenient caricatures so you can spout some bullshit moral condemnation. I honestly wonder what makes people like you go through the effort of typing bullshit like that -- what makes you think it's worth submitting in the first place. I suppose you just lack self-awareness.

Kill yourself.

No one who uses /r9k/ memes is innocent in any way.
Also nice reddit spacing.
Not him btw.

>No one who uses /r9k/ memes is innocent in any way.

I know an innocent girl who posted Pepe on instagram for a while around last October/November

you're favourite album

'>tfw no gf ' isn't an /r9k/ meme. It's a basic expression. I'm not sure if you're pretending to be fucking stupid because its suits your retarded argument or if you're actually this daft.

'Reddit spacing' isn't an argument. My post was spaced in a manner to increase accessibility.

You can kill yourself too, since you're not him.

When you guys read
>tfw no gf
do you read/hear it in your head as "tafeewen no jee eff"? i can't be the only one

trips wasted on such a horrendous post

*under breath* holy shit how did he know?

99% of albums are

>tfw no gf
or
>tfw gf

All of them trash.

Also, not everyone that uses /r9k/ is a misogynist, racist, etc. That's another ill-informed judgement that you're only using because it's convenient for you.

So you would say, out loud, to another person, uninitiated in the internet "That feel when no girlfriend", and think it's totally normal?

I was hoping so badly i would get a reaction like this.
I know people do it all the time but I've never been able to be the one that points out an idiosyncrasy like that

>Actual roasties in Sup Forums
go back to fucking fans Lauren

I (sadly) browse r9k and can confidently say that the vast majority of posters there are misogynistic and racist, so what's the point in saying that not all are? Sure, some aren't, but when making generalizations you don't consider the 10%, you consider the 90%

You need help.

Enjoy dying alone you pathetic, meme spewing autist, and then wondering "how did this happen to me?!"

Based.

I wouldn't because it seems odd to say it without provocation or prompt but this is different. OP didn't just spout ">tfw no gf" in some random conversation. OP was creating a thread and starting his own conversation. He's done nothing wrong.

Whether or not that's "normal" is subjective and not all that relevant anyway.

I know the vast majority of its posters are hateful. It's still an unfair judgement.

I said that because he didn't make a generalization. He said that 100% of its users are assholes of some sort.

Nice. More empty posts. Again it's incredible to me that you people think such white-noise bullshit is worth posting at all.

>I know the vast majority of its posters are hateful. It's still an unfair judgement.
It's not though, it's not at all unfair. It would be illogical to assume that someone from r9k isn't an asshole. I browse the fucking board, when people assume I'm some woman hating autist that's a fair assumption, even if it isn't true. When you willfully associate yourself with assholes, you can't get upset when people assume you too are an asshole. That's just how it works

I wish my brain would just say "that feel when" but it insists on the thing you said

>When you willfully associate yourself with assholes, you can't get upset when people assume you too are an asshole.
Exactly, but posting on /r9k/ and willfully associating with assholes aren't the same thing.

haha music

Yea it's weird it's like all of us are the same person

I'm waiting for the roasties to burn, fuck them, get the fuck off this board!

we are

youtube.com/watch?v=dn-UDHZjNqs
here she be

I always read it "the face when no jee eff" desu

STOP
GO
A
WAY

you will never bear children you frigid cunt

user I... just gtfo

Nigga that's what happens in the album lmao. When I say "you" I'm refering to the listen, not just the op. It ends with Butterfly. He finally got a gf after bitching about it for 9 songs but he fucked it up because he's an asshole who probably doesn't deserve love. It's supposed to be relatable and it is. The first 9 tracks are relatable for their feels, but the closer ends by not allowing you to enjoy the wallowing of self-pity. that's part of what makes this so good.
it's a personal 9 or 10. still think the blue album is better though.

What about the ">tfw no bf" -core?

I got Twin Fantasy and A Promise.

'>tfw' means "the feel when." you're mixing it up with '>mfw' which means "my face when."

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=wVvoQIdD80U

>RIP Ian
>RIP Chris

this

Funeral/The Suburbs.

But I think it's because it reminds me of high school when I actually had gf's

MICHIGAN
I
C
H
I
G
A
N

I fucked up my meme formatting.

Music for this feel?

I went on /r9k/ and still visit from time to time

Morally, I'm an upstanding person and do my best to be nice and friendly to everyone I meet.

I'm just extremely opinionated so I come across as a jerk a lot of the times.

Some people don't have girlfriends because they're extremely shy.

>Some people don't have girlfriends because they're extremely shy.
see
i should have worded it better. was referring to "you" as the listener.

that feel when no gee-eff or tuh-fuh-wuh no gee-eff, nothing in between

that feel when no jee eff

I'm overly opinionated too.

I stopped caring what people think. 90% of the people on this planet are literally dumb. Who cares about the normies and plebs?

WEEEEEEEW

how fucking dumb are you. of course not.

>ITT: facebook