Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>"sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job"
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic & irredeemable fuckups?

Omg kill yourself

Is that your unofficial answer, or your official one?

Most people around here have tattoos and faggots like you who get intimidated by everyone.

Spit roasted a girl with tats the other night, it was a transformative experience. Tats are sexy, she likes pain, there's always room for expansion.

Awesome retort. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued rebuttals with any new progress arguments or v-logs. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can refute me. Thanks for the motivation.

If you get a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo then you are an idiot. If you get a tattoo that actually has meaning to you and you find a real tattoo artist then there is nothing wrong with having a tattoo. I know lots of people with tattoos and they are great people. I personally wouldn't get a tattoo but thats mainly because there is nothing important in my life.

>OP confirmed 400 lbs neckbeard

I don't even like tattoos and I think you're a waste of oxygen.

im confused here, did the guy ask you fi your werent short listed? did you say it to him? did you say it in your head? what do you mean you dodged a bullet?

Please make friends with a rope and a chair you fucking faggot

this is now a ylyl thread.

lost

I almist agree with you #op. I don't judge people the way you do because I'm not a judgemental condescending cunt like you. But I would never get a tatoo. There isn't any opinion so dear or image so beautiful that I feel the need to have emblazened on my body for the rest of mylife. Additiionally I find tatoos on women to be a turn off. That said I'd never kick a woman out of bed if i discovered she had one.

>Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Fuck you, douchebag. Can't be lost, can't be stolen.

wrong thread faggots.

But it's just art. If I draw a picture does it need to have meaning? And using the argument "well it's forever lul" isn't solid enough. Provided it's something you enjoy who cares.

I have tattoos, Greg. Could you milk me?

That's the way I see, but I'd certainly think twice before getting one myself.

On that note has anyone seen any good crutch tattoos? They seem hard to pull off...

Oh hey, its this fucking thread again.

lost, gets me many times a month

Because tattoos are a bandwagon deal and people refuse to accept that they've jumped on. The only people worthy of tattoos are the hawaiin people in particular the ones who get it for tribal purposes.

Lol is that all you do look at the all the degenerates have a good time and procreate . While you get cucked by Sup Forums I'm sorry being a beta for so long has lead to this place in being your only comfort zone .

>Op is a faggot
>Gets and erection just lookin at ladies
>A definite virgin and looser
> Op can't even hack most basic peacocking instinct to procreate
>Gets mad post on Sup Forums

>the horror. The horror...

I have two tattoos that i got to cover up scars. Don't judge me.

This is old pasta