No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?
Rekt thread.

Sometimes I fucking hate this world

Bumb

yawn. gore. boring. pathetic "entertainment" for pathetic numale teenagers. many such cases.

Sad!

cuck

why not all the time

yawn. same, pathetic replies. same, unimaginative children.

Sad!

go to tumblr

edgy!

show me something "not boring"

Tumblr fag detected

JB Weld would fix rekt

The edge is strong with this lot.

story? Poor kid, i'm not a newfag. But when I see something weaker than the killer being killed I feel anger.

I know right, those fucking savages, didn't even turn their phone over

story?

story???

nerve gas

nah bro thats just too much

>spill teh beans

Why does he use such a dull knife?

audible kek

What the everliving fuck is she vomiting? Mud?

You know... I've seen some shit in my life...but what the fuck?

Kid of some druglord got kidnapped. Those damn savages

Story?

When its a Gay Cleshay
but someone takes it too serious after listening to
the song Fakk by eminem.

nerve gas

Classic kek

Blood. Stomach acid and blood looks black

I could actually come to this if the kid visible pissed himself while being executed. That's the only thing holding me back.

Anyone have a link to the actual video? I need sound.

She was impaled during an auto related incident. The pipe that had impaled her was injecting her abdominal cavity with various liquids from the vehicle.

underrated post

That's what ya get for being lathey.

Ba dum tss!

What happened here?

Do u have a link ?

>728626266
^^^^

why dont u fuckin cry about it

I hear he actually lived.

Sauce plox

Blood only goes black if it went through the intestines, it would be red if that were the case

dumb fucking faggot, you mean kinda like every single killing in nature ever? stick to anime.

sometimes?

I would think he did. When i first saw it i assumed he did as well.

That guy crossed someone

I'm pretty sure he lived though. I saw it on liveleak or something. Appearantly a few broken bones/dislocated sholder were all he got. Not dead though. But that might have been a differant video

>stop resisting

>story?

There isn't one. People here say he's a cartel leader's kid, but no one has posted any sort of official story. Odd considering that in nearly thirty years of living, this is the single worst video I have ever seen on the Internet.

haha yea i said i agreed

jesus holy fuck.
i hope he gets rat aids... like a whole new stream of aids that eradicates fags that put rats up their asses. how did the human race get to this point..

the knife was so dull too..

Fuck off edgy cunt

no shit retard how many times do we need to establish that?

my dumb ass read "he did" as "he died" fuck me

They're fucking animals. Worse. Turn the whole fucking region to glass. They took his eye out before, likely as a warning.

Did she die?

Time and place?

Just SO fucking edgy. Dude, please stop. You're getting my dick hard.

edgelord detected

Nope. that's an old webm taken from liveleak who themselves took it from a source from Thailand news.

severe alcohol poisoning you fucking plebs

>Introducing The Undresser 9000

Yes but the thing is that it's green

haha i have no response so i say edgy haha

that opportunistic titty grab tho

tastycles.

top kek

I've seen these so often. It just pisses me off. Is this some sort of Chinese pastime? How can multiple people be this retarded? I just want to know what the fuck was going through their heads.

Haha its all good. I thought you did

Fucking asshole, bet he got off scott free too. Cops need to be held to a higher standard than civilians, the get away with far too much. Mandatory shoulder cams need to be implemented ASAP, While the 4th amendment makes the "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" mentality bullshit, but cops are supposed to be upholders of the law so if they aren't doing anything wrong they shouldn't need to worry if they're doing their job right.

Just to rob the glove box? Wow

Lesson here is: Never fully straighten your legs during leg lifting exercises

Response to what? HURR DURR HOWS MAY TIMES WE'S GO STABLISH DAT BOSS. What fucking response were you looking for?

Fucking uber..

Is this the Chinese national pass time? Kicking down elevator doors and jumping down them? What the fuck

why'd he shoot? Illegals?

why cant i stop watching this?

No probably not. I have no idea. Dudes car gets rolled over and he tries getting out.

When you wanna marry his daughter but he says no.

They were coming right for him.