So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Make sure you lick the niggers ads while he fucks her

Why would you want to watch your woman fuck anyone else? Fucking grow a set and tell her to fuck off!

Grow some balls, faggot.

You should drop the disloyal slut tbh

She's prob fucking niggers behind your back already

Nice bait man. Seriously, why do people make this shit up?

lol for real. its like, you're either a bitch or a liar, there's no winning

Tell Her Sure .. as long as she watches you fuck a black chick ..

Only if you can fuck the nigger as well

You're not nuts. just a retard. If you believe in monogamy you wont let her do it, and if she wont fuck off with pressuring you leave her ass, she can be a slut on her own time. dont be an imbreaded full on retarded ass faggot piece of shit because you have more of a pussy than your woman.

Probably bait, but if this is true then dump her. Don't stay with her and put up with her whore shit. Ignore that voice in your head that us fearful you may never find another woman bc cuck relationships are always selfish cunts taking advantage of a man with poor self esteem. They know they can whatever they want bc we won't leave her. Be better than that.

> run now

why would you stay with somebody who fucked a nigger???

No she's not. This is your cuckold fantasy. I'm not going to help you get off by insulting you. Sorry, let the other faggots here give you your stoke material, playing your silly humiliation game. They will line up to do it too.

No you are a shill for posting this

If her definition of "nigger" is someone who acts solely on their basic animal instincts than it is likely that your inhibitions and lack of intuition could be overcome?

You fuckers constantly pushing for this shit are always gay. I've seen it myself. You cucks are basically just homosexuals.

> imbreaded

I watched my ex fuck one.

I was thinking she's crazy , but apparently it turned me on a lot while she was making me look like a little noob in bed

tired copypasta