Okay, honestly? I've been pretty left my whole life, I'm a super tolerant guy, nothing really bothers me...

Okay, honestly? I've been pretty left my whole life, I'm a super tolerant guy, nothing really bothers me. Even the fucking otherkin shit didn't bother me but like. Now? I see the phrase "Don't use these names for me they're very triggering!!!!1!1!" And I just want to fucking die. These kids need to grow the hell up. What the hell is this world coming to. You're not a fucking wolf, you're a human. Shut up attention whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201309/animal-instincts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the left consists of subhuman, whiny, self-entitled faggots that need to off themselves

Underrated post

OP here. I legit just think they spend way too much in their fucking fantasy world and it pisses me off to no end. No one's going to fucking be there to coddle them when they need to grow up. I get it when it's in an actual abusive household, don't get me wrong. That shits a legit problem in this world, hell most of my friends have problems at home, but this? This is fucking cancerous. There aren't 76 god damn genders. There's 3. Male, female, nonbinary. Anything else is fucking attention grabbing, nothing more and nothing less.

Op,I strongly suggest you
Check my resume, look back at my past to this present day
Always been a pirate who been tryna find what treasure lay
Castle on the hill, far from where the peasants stay
Steel in sock drawer, my dresser is where the desert lay
Put the Audemar away, today feel like a present day
Raindows in my diamonds, you would think my bezels gay
Passion, Pain, Pleasure, Trey knocking in the Escalade
Ii be in the drivers seat, my passenger name is Desirae
36 24 40 what her measure say
Here today, gone tomorrow and I just met her yesterday
We already eating yall tryna make reservae
We making movies while yall sit on couches pressing play
Mmoney aint on your mind, what you thinking doesn’t count
Ii did sneaker boxes , now I does accounts
Sstill keep it hood aint no half way shit
Can do a suit with a fitted on some draft day shit
Aand maybe I’m too busy to hear what the talent blind say
In the club buying roses like its valentines day bitch
They find them niggas in a meat locker soon
Have their mommas crying like they in the heats locker room wassup !

No there's 2 genders dickhole, the fact you just mentioned non binary As a gender means you are one of the faggots you speak of

The internet definitely carries some of the blame. Like minded assholes can now claim theyre a new 'gender' because they are heterosexual and only drink soy milk on the secod every tuesday of the month... hence, they're different.

If we werent as connected and communicative as we used to be, the 'genders' wouldve stayed m/f

Fuck tumblr

Nigga how the fuck does me allowing non binary be one equate me to being one of those faggots who identify as a wolf with a trigender quasisexuality persona

>There's 3. Male, female, nonbinary

You just contradicted yourself.

agreed

Aight please tell me how then. I'd love to know.

because non binary people are the problem you speak of

by believing "nonbinary" is a gender, you're making yourself sound like one of those "attention grabbing" fags you're ranting about. There are only 2 genders. Male and female.

You've fucked it mate.

Apparently these fags think non binary is the same as wolf-kin or whatever the fuck. Nonbinary/intersex is actually a scientifically proven thing.

You've been a pussy your whole life.
Homosexual, transgender, furries, otherkin, transracial, etc.
They are all mental illnesses.
But in a politically correct world we cannot talk about them in a "negative" manner because it hurts those affected.
Look it up yourself but even after surgery transgender people have a high rate of suicide.
Why?
They are mentally ill.
Read this its more tame and you'll understand.
psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201309/animal-instincts

Read the last few sentences.
It's not professionals criticizing it.
It's is the homosexuals, transgender, transracial, furries, otherkind, etc. with the SJW/Liberals on their side.

The actual SCIENCE says these people are mentally ill.
But science is not accepted by these people.

nonbinary is just as bad as "wolf kin." Go back to Tumblr cuck

You're a fucking faggot nigger go back to tumblr and get the hell out of here. Fuck outta here with that shit.

and it's ironic since liberals always rant about how conservatives reject science

Well user the science just is not there!
Gender is a Social thing!
It doesn't matter what my dna says!
It doesn't matter what nature made me as!
I am a Woman.
I cannot have a child because some unseen force wishes to punish me.
Fuck you and those who don't like that I can pay a Doctor to inject me with the ability to have babies!
It's completely NATURAL!
I mean there may be a fight were a stork is fighting a monkey and after killing one monkey it stabs another monkey, just happens that the stork had a fertilized fetish on it's bill, so when I survive the stork attack I can naturally have a baby!
Because like Jurassic Park says, Nature Always Finds A Way!
Teheheh!
You've been pwned, cuck.

Then what the fuck are you complaining about it here for?

go back to tumblr pls

fuck this shit, im just now jerking my shit to Sup Forums! I want to jerk my shit to the 2012-2014 Sup Forums ;))))

fucking kek

did you not understand the blatant mockery in his comment or are you just retarded?

Gonna go with the classic

>it's b8

Mockery?
That's just because you do not know the history of monkeys.
How do you think Monkeys evolved into humans?
Even Science can't explain that.
But you refuse to understand I am a transracial transgender otherkin who was born a white male in South East America.
You'd rather laugh at my weight, laugh at my looks, laugh at my clothes, laugh at my family, and laugh at my achievements and endeavors.
While you're getting top points in Halo, I won 2 Dolly Parton Look-a-like contests. So just fuck you but not in the pleasurable way.

Some monkeys haven't fully evolved into humans. Just look at niggers.

No duh, thats why we still have monkeys.

and niggers

The situation is the exactly opposite. Why for example the vast majority of right wing supporters made up from uneducated white trash? Why? And even more, why the right wing supporters share the same values with radical Muslims (they are religious, against same sex marriage, against abortion and pro guns and pro capital punishment)?
The same was with Brexit when folk who voted to leave were either crackers or old ppl with Alzheimer.

>same sex marriage is just a tax write off
>abortion means money is being wasted on worthless women who can't control themselves
Don't try saying all abortions are from rape, harm the mother, or are from incest ... that's only a small percentage of abortions.
No people like you seem to believe it's okay to be unaccountable for your actions.
Why? Because you're a useless person.

I'm pretty sure there are an equal amount of values that are different between Christianity and Islam

you fags care too much about what other fags do with their lives.

>vast majority of right wing supporters
>uneducated white trash

And the majority of left wing supporters are intelligent? Black people, who are proven to have the lowest IQs and tend to be liberal, are intelligent? Trashy Hispanic liberals with 10 kids each are intelligent?

>they are religious
Not all of them. I'm not religious.

>against abortion
If whores are stupid enough to get pregnant, they should bear the consequences. Simple as that.

It's like no one has been to a liberal website.
They are the most uneducated people around.
Well, let's back up.
They have useless college degrees that equal nothing.
Womens studies anyone?
So to them they have an education.
Fuck go to one of their most popular websites Gawker ... sorry Gizmodo now after the Hulk Hogan lawsuit shut Gawker down ... the only educated posts there are people in the grey section that they often block.

have fun paying for over 9000 unwanted children on welfare!

You can see how uneducated they are just by seeing their outrage about the airstrikes on Syria. I bet you the majority of them are so stupid and uninformed that they think Syrian civilians were killed. No, you dumb fucks, the airstrikes were a response to the injustice against innocent Syrian civilians.

They don't listen to the facts. They just cry "injustice!" whenever they can to try and put themselves on a moral high horse.

But you gotta admit though, It's a waste of money, especially those missiles

I don't think it was the best move but the fact that they were so misinformed as to motive irritated me