Degrade her for nudes/info

Degrade her for nudes/info

She is a human whale

fact. And her purpose is clear.

Jesus fucking Christ that obese bitch is disgusting. She needs to be executed before she shits out more fat children

no condom used when she's drunk so she bound to lose the lottery soon...

She deserves to be raped with a tire iron until her womb is rendered useless to keep from passing her hideous fucking genes

That fat cunt must have so many self esteem issues. I hope you show this to her. She is a fat pig. How old is she?

Show us this cows cunt. She needs to be spit on until she realizes she won't be worth the steam from your piss until she loses 60 pounds

she's 22 now, still a college student, lots of self esteem issues...great for pushing nudes

lmao brutal

VOMIT. Show us her used cunt. Who knew you could be obese and still have small tits.

cunt time, made sure her face stayed in the pic

Does she know she's posted here for the whole world to see? How would she react?

God I fucking hate her. Her fat has eaten her cunt.

lil B cups and a big belly

22? I'd say she was at least mid 40's with those saggy tits

Ew look at that gaping cunt. I want her to see this thread and hate herself enough to lose some fucking weight

not yet but she's bound to find out after college at some point lol. Walmart is where this ends for her...

How do you know her?

she would cry forever, super feminist too so she might just break lol

lol fair statement

She has the start of a nice FUPA there

she probably will some day, here is a great one for her future career

This makes me happy. I hope she is unhappy for the rest of her life. I hope she finds out so she could feel the shame of knowing that random men are laughing at her and degrading her.

start and end

Agreed. God she is the ugliest obese bitch I've ever seen, the feminist part is just the fucking cherry on top. I want her to get raped by a fat nigger so brutally she's comatose

She will find out, my roommate had a good time with her after I brought her home from bar close once so he has her drunk nudes too...pic is how he set her up on the couch

Feminism for the win

Thats the perfect position for that disgusting bitch. She should get no enjoyment, she's just 3 fuck holes that happen to take a human form.

she was wonderfully sloppy, he put the towel under her for one reason...to this day she still doesn't know he took her with no condom