Who gets the seat?

Who gets the seat?
Explain yourself user!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UgAjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First one who got there

Suck my dick

A because he got there first - it is rightfully his.

Going from the picture there are two options:

A and E.
A because B through E all seem like cunts who expect the seat despite clearly not actually needing it.
But also E because he might eat you otherwise.

This

Equality, bitches

Old people and trannies

discord.gg/UgAjQ

Doesn't matter which one, just as long as you're the one standing.

B.

I'm just gonna feel awful if the baby drops and gets hurt. Everyone else can fuck off.

Looks like there are at least 2 seats free behind them.

This.

But I'd also get up for the guy with a broked leg if there was no mom

>None of the above
>Tell the old lady to fuck her self and die
>Tell the man with the hurt leg to man the fuck up
>Tell the freak E to kill himself
>Tell the woman to give her baby to you sit it in my lap
>Why (F) the baby cause it gets my dick hard and it has no teeth to suck my dick

Sure, of course you have the right to sit down. But should you exercise that right when there are others who are in more need of that seat than you?

interesting.

get up and let them duke it out

my mom died that way. she felt when the bus driver made a full stop. she was 2years old when she died.

B.

A can stand up and put his bag down.
C will die soon so fuck the old coot anyways
D well, too bad, shouldn't have broken your leg
E is out of question since its not even alive

>F who would not want to fuck that baby?

did you just assume E's mortal existence?

>Who gets the seat?
A
>Explain yourself user!
He is the only one here paying the taxes that fund the public transportation

Where are you getting F from Sup Forums retarded as fuck

If B, C and D weren't throwing sass and looking salty, i would probably just stand up and let them decide. But because they're all a bunch of sour pusses, i would enjoy my ride in a comfy seat.

F. none of the above
>who deserves YOUR seat
Why should I give my seat to A. a faggot who already has one, B. a bitch carrying a squalling parasite, C. some old chick who has extra standing support, D. a nigger with a red shirt, or E. some Trumptard who didn't get vaccinated

A, if I was feeling like an asshole today; like, "how about the world owe me something today", kind of feeling.

B, I'd give it up to a mother, especially if it's a single one. Be cordial, courtieous, but don't let it stop there, talk to her, flirt with her,...if you play you cards right, she'd try to land her hooks in you, and you could get some sport fucking happening before she gets too needy.

C, If I'm being nice, sure; othewise see A.

D, See C

E, I'm armed, so the zombie can take a headshot instead.

A

I would gladly give my seat to a disabled person (old, injured, with child). However if they act like selfish assholes before I heaven have a chance to offer, then they can fuck off.

Assholes do not deserve kindness.

Thought F was to fuck the baby and have it sit in your lap maybe thats just me...

Irrelevant consider the several bricks of plastic explosives in my satchel here.
ALLAHU ACKBAR!

baby lady... if you're a dude ever try to push out a 7lb poo?? See? Seat deserved. Bam.

id offer D my seat cause hes gonna fall over when bus starts

B and C id get up if they asked but im not offering them my seat, if they need it they can ask. might not even give a seat to B. pregnant people can stand just fine.

Feign compassion while being ignorant to the whole situation

example, if mother came and granny was just behind her, you could "would you want to take my seat?" to the mother and when she answer, you notice the grandma and make her notice you that you're offering your seat to the granny but the seat was already hers, so now it's not your moral weight anymore and you can let them battle for moral superiority by "oh no, you can have it" "no, you need it more" and get the fuck out of there.

Whoever pisses Sup Forums the most, so most likely anyone who needs it.

So two questions

How old was your mom when your dad fucked her?

How the fuck can a baby get preggers at >2?

Murder op Cause he is A
Fuck the mother and daughter cause alpha male
Fuck the old lady give her A) ops seat
Break D)s neck
Kill E) his genes are bad

A because the special needs seat is behind A

Well a 4 year old has had a child but not sure about 2 you should try to knock a 2 year old up

D because standing on his leg can make his condition worse

>A is a man in perfect health
>B is carrying a child, not that big a deal. I had to carry 20 pounds' worth of books on my back daily for, like, four miles every day to and from school.
>C has a cane to support her and there's no reason to believe she's injured so she can stand for a little bit longer
>E is a fucking zombie

Me.

B.
It's serving 2 people that way more utilitarian. Also this
That being said. I get old people, but able bodied new mothers or pregnant women. Please don't take fucking transit. Old people can't drive for obvious reasons but you can and clearly aren't going out drinking anyway. If you can't afford a car you can't afford a kid.
Hi r/Sup Forums. Sure are nice and edgy
Not if it is a priority seat.of which front outside seats often are

edginess is all well and good, but being too edgy just makes you an edgeless cringefag

You can have my seat...

I'd make the offer to give my seat to any of them, cept E, of course.

If they demand they have my seat, they can go fuck off.

I don't know about the seat, but they all deserve death equally

Whoever thins they have the right to determine who is more worthy of a bus seat is a self absorbed trash can.

I don't understand. The feeling of the bus stopping killed her?

If we're assuming that A has to give up his seat, I'm thinking that C is the logical choice.
>B chose to be pregnant, that's on her; nobody else.
>D may not have necessarily chosen to get injured, but for all you know he did it doing something stupid which he could have avoided.
>C didn't choose to get old and at least it's one less elderly motorist on the road.

Lord kek approves

A.

context doesn't exist in the photo. A, could be paraplegic for all we know.

A- There is no reason to be pleasent to unpleasent people. And pleasent people ask courtesly.

I'd stand up and make the others fight over who gets to sit there.

I'm okay with standing on a train.

i would say d actually needs it becuase he might fall over if the bus stops too fast

Whichever one of them is the first to wipe that cunty expression off their face.

that's the part of the story you're having trouble with?

>utilitarianism as an approach to life
kill yourself

A got there first.
Fuck B, C, and D for being so entitled.
E is a fucking zombie.

my father mohammad was 35 when he had sexual intercourse with my 1 year old mother.

I deal with this situation by pissing my pants, then letting whoever still wants the seat ask for it.

I might give up my seat for a pregnant woman but not if she's giving me the stink eye like that. Fuck you hoe. Why you got a baby on public transportation anyway? Don't you know niggers pee on here? Dumb bitch

E
all the other ones give A an asshole look except E
he may look angry because of hes a bit poor

LOL

Sure, of course you have the right to spend the money you earned however you want. But should you spend your money however you want when there are others who are in more need of the money you earned than you are?

interesting.

>He is the only one here paying the taxes that fund the public transportation
>the public transportation
>PUBLIC transportation

C) the old lady is almost dead anyway
D) is too weak and clearly the zombie behind him will have already have biten him before i get up to even offer my seat
E) Kill the zombie
B) Ask her for a blow job and when she refuses kill her too
F) Fuck the babys tight puss puss feels good in a world full of zombies got repop the human race

Fuck, I'll just walk away and let them sort it out.

I don't understand, we're talking about bus seats and then you come in with all this talk about money? did you post in the wrong thread? i guess libertarians really do have short attention spans...

asserting whats morally right makes someone an asshole?

>Students should vacate their seats for paying passengers
>Paying passengers should vacate their seats for anybody who is a burden on the welfare or healthcare system
You see his problem now? Some people are more equal than others, m8.

My first time ever riding a public bus that was actually crowded. I offered my seat to this 10/10 cutie in short shorts stand right next to me incredibly close. She said no thats fine and got even closer for a nice view.

Thats literally the one and only situation where you benefit from giving someone your seat.

Are you so new that you can't tell what is and isn't a reply to another post? Maybe read the post it was a reply to.

Generally there are posted conditions for right of carriage, one normally being the relinquishment of seating to aged, handicapped, pregnant/baby toting mothers, etc

A because fuck you, wait for the next bus or sit on the floor you bunch of asshats.

>A is a man in perfect health
surprise he has peg legs and inner ear problems making it diificult to balance

are you trying to start something?
that is the dumbest logic. they are on a bus, why would a paraplegic be on a bus idiot.

Wow, YOU'RE calling ME a newfag? i literally replied to a post in my post, obviously I know what replies are and are not.

for example right now I'm replying to you.

The guy sitting down. It isn't my fault you're broken or a sow.

If I'm sitting down the first one who asks that doesn't sound like they assume they should have it, gets it.

D, so that C gets eaten by the Zombie... old people will be a hassle in the coming zombie apocalypse and the woman with a baby can be fodder down the line... Obviously I=A then kill the zombie and old woman as she turns.

this or generally my will be done
>implying intellectual stimulation from an Is-Ought Problem is more than just feeling self-important about Nurture/Learned behavior over Nature/Is
Its not interesting, it is consequentialism (maybe structuralism) and a failed attempt at altruism as soft-hearted sophistry leads to degeneracy down the line.

youre an idiot

>Turning to look at them
Fucking idiot, that was his first mistake. You keep your gaze focused out the window. It keeps you up to date on where you are, how long it will be before you have to disembark and alleviates you from having to acknowledge the other passengers. It is by far the best course of action and would have avoided this awkward scenario.

You uh, going to back that up with anything?

The pregnant woman if she responds to my flirting well and gives me her number
Otherwise fuck them, I dont care

Sup Forums FUCK THE BABY kill zombie sounds like the old Sup Forums
can i get in the caption

They don't use them when a bus gets full. People are told to wait so that say...pregnant niggers don't use their tortoise abilities to get a seat when they were late over someone on time.

> (You)
Alright then. Since you know how replies work, go back and read the post it was a reply to, then the post you replied to, and prove to some random stranger on the internet, that you're reading comprehension is at least that of a high school graduate.

D is about to get bit in the neck by a walker

Since the faggot in the seat is one of the options, that means I'm sitting somewhere not pictured, which means it's not my problem

It's so obvious. It's E. So obvious it needs no explanation why.

Old lady bec. old lady. If old lady werent there dude on crutches then woman with child. Woman with child's disability was her choice. Dude on crutches is a younger dude and can man up. Old lady is an old lady.

they actually do get on buses, they just are in wheel chairs and that gets locked into another device... so they don't slide around

seconded, free loading autists don't understand how a corrupt system they despise sits on the neck of the working people that pay for the free loader to get by on... giving them time to get self-important and indignate about the corrupt system

>Tell A I will hold the baby to alleviate the weight she carry.
>run out of bus while it's still rolling
>Buy plane tickets to Russia
>sell baby to a nice family who can't physically procreate
>at least it wasn't raised by an entitled single mother
>repeat until republicans are in power forever

That watermark.

What a failure.

>called newfag
>gets offended

>that smug Jewish man had his beginnings as a smug Jewish teenager
Makes sense really.

I think it's clear that A means that you deserve the seat

Why are we still even here?

No one. It's mine.

all you faggots thinking the zombie is going to attack someone and should be killed
how fuckin racist of you
he paid his bus fare just like everyone else

Are you that wannabe therapist that posts in threads attempting to psychoanalyze any response at an attempt to flex your non-existent intellect?

I hate that guy.

hero

That's just what the picture wants you to believe.
Wake up sheeple

>prove that you're reading comprehension is at least that of a high school graduate

sorry man, but I'm user. I don't know who "reading comprehension is at least that of a high school graduate" is.

also yeah I read the post but it's talking about bus seats and you're talking about money, like I said. two very different things. for example the seats on a bus are limited by physical space but money can be transferred electronically?

i want to but thers cheeto dust on my rught hand

I meant B not A fuck my life

I'm fairly certain he was a Jewish child even before that

Might have been smug then too