Do you think Pixies would have made it if they weren't all insanely ugly?

Do you think Pixies would have made it if they weren't all insanely ugly?

why does this board autistically obsess over artists physical appearance? fucking look at the rolling stones

pixies weren't even ugly they were just average and they looked fucking cool as hell in their prime. it worked perfectly for the music. and they did make it in every sense of the word you fucking mongoloid

Frank isn't ugly, he's just fat

are they ugly?

they made it as best they could for an indie band

>kim
>ugly

Yeah, nah

I'd fuck prime Kim Deal any day

I don't think they're ugly, they're just overbearingly average. They look like they should be working office jobs rather than singing about whatever they sing about.

Where is it implied they didn't make it?

They're insanely respected in the world of music

You mean if they were good looking. They're average, Santiago and Frank should have shaved earlier, tho.

that's what makes them so fucking cool. imagine some model singing no. 13 baby or something

fuck that

if river phoenix got raped by a finnish man the butt baby would be kim deal

must be a pretty damn good looking finnish man

>Kim Deal ugly in her prime
I think you're just gay, actually.

lol
>lie and say you wouldn't fuck THIS

This

>fucking look at the rolling stones

What the fuck are you trying to say?

They did make it though

yeah way more attractive

This was Jagger's prime but Richards didn't hit his stride until the 70s

No my point is no one has ever cared about how the Rolling Stones look, and that the conventionally accepted stance is that Mick Jagger is some sort of sex symbol AND no one with amount kind of taste thinks the Stones are good so who cares

any amount of taste*

the stones had hordes of teenage girls screaming for them in the 60s

i think the point is that attractiveness is pretty subjective. who gives a fuck what some people say is "objectively attractive"?

i've fucking seen comments on youtube that say that brad pitt and johnny depp are ugly. who gives a fuck at the end of the day

talent is better anyway

teenage girls are some of the most impressionable people on the planet. They will scream for whoever the music industry tells them to scream for

they never "made it" their biggest commercial hit was Where is my Mind and that was due to its use in Fight Club.

>popularity is the only measure of success

spoken like a true pleb my friend