Chris cornell

Press S to Spit on his grave.
Left behind 3 kids and to wonder why and 30 years of bad vocals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8nkHrv_4Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=XaxI41Oqdfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>30 years of bad vocals
he was good up to badmotorfinger desu

I will spit on your grave, OP and steal and burn every flower placed on it. I will scratch your epitaph clean.

S

S

i hope your mom your kids and your nan get ass cancer faggot

Atleast I will never have let "muh depression" get in the way of family. kek. Suicide is for the weak and edgy

come down of your egotrip talking monkey pise of shit

Honestly I miss middle school, life was so much easier. Hold on to it while you can.

>Left behind 3 kids and to wonder why and 30 years of bad vocals.
>kids and to wonder why
>and to

If you're going to make crap troll threads at least proofread your post first so it's not totally obvious that you're a dumbass

Just because you're literally too stupid to understand depression works doesn't mean you'll never get it. But for your sake I hope you do

You know I'm right

Those are signs of subclinical depression, beware.

I suffer with depression but ffs you don't kill yourself when you have kids. More than likely he's going to have one of them follow him to his grave.
good eye user

lol no you are not child

L to laugh at him.
He was good tho.

Not anymore. Tests were done, and his vocals are no longer shitty. Studies has shown the exact opposite in fact after suicide his voice sounds better.

Sup Forums is the board with the most cringe.

>kids
lol who cares about those little shits do whatever the fuck you want

And who's the edgy one now?

It's giving me the shiggles because if you came here yesterday asking about Audioslave or Soundgarden you'd be told to off yourself. It's pretty fucking funny how a noose can change a person's popularity

>Suicide is okay
Love this fashion trend

eating red meat is suicide smoking is suicide eating candy is suicide drinking alcohol poison is suicide you are gonna die anyway chocking on your saliva fucking faggot

Not him, but nice appeal to futility. You are going to die somehow, so now it's perfectly logical to commit suicide out of the blue?

Sup Forums has always liked Soundgarden. Audioslave was also accepted here you mong

yes you can do whatever the fuck you want with your piece of shit life this earth is way better off cancerous humans

>out of the blue

Do you have special access to Chris Cornel's thoughts, user? No one knows what was going through his head except him.

specially niggers kikes and spics and shitskins the worls would be better pure white

Here's your fucking note
youtu.be/f8nkHrv_4Mg

I wasn't talking about him specifically.

I'm a social humanitarian who has been observing Sup Forums for the past 6 years. Their collective agreement on music is akin to the popularity of clothing brands in middle school. It's arbitrary with a few flexible rules. They don't like radio tier bands in a similar vain to the way 5th grades do not consider clothing acceptable which was purchased from the grocery store.

Price is for children's clothing as to what obscurity is to manchildrens music. There's more to it than that but I don't want to give away all the surprises.

You postmodernist bitch.

Sure, you can do whatever you want with your life, although suicide is often considered the "easy way out". And you can could've made point without sonding like a 14 year old who just discovered Sup Forums.

Then that's even worse. You can never tell what anyone is thinking; you, and people like you, search for justifications for others' misery because you want the cruelty of the world to make sense.

>easy way out
Sounds like jealousy to me.

technically you would drown in your saliva, not choke

>The love. The hate. The fails. The triumphs. The breakdowns. The Makeups. I'm glad for all of it. life is precious and totally worth it :)!!!

never kill yourself, stay on this wretched planet forever and suffer the consequences buddy

then dont reproduce?

Hey, are lunches any better? I remember my middle school lunches from the cafeteria were dope

>show me how to live
>kills self

Yall niggas dont know shit about Crondawg's best solo album and song
youtube.com/watch?v=XaxI41Oqdfw

>>>facebook
Kill yourself OP.

>Sounds like jealousy to me.
I'm the one condemning suicide and I'm somehow jealous of someone who committed suicide? Makes sense.