Redpill me on brushing your teeth

Redpill me on brushing your teeth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aITkcyyTzlo
youtu.be/sQZdyd8Z8nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

mouth ulcers suck

Keeps you from looking like the disgusting Anglo race.

Use a fluoride free toothpaste. Fluoride is used as a mind control substance. Don't believe me? Google.

Do it. It's a whole lot better than having to go get a root canal.

Brush ur tongue thoroughly on the entire surface, divide ur teeth into sections and spend at least 30sec per section. Dont forget to scrub ur canines most people have these yellowed to hell.

Also dont rinse ur mouth with water (learned this a few months ago) mouthwash is cool for making you feel cleaner longer

2 times a day is enough, i brush before bed and in the morning. Drink lots of water

(:

Its very simple, you brush as needed.

3 days a week minimum. Dont listen to retards that tell you brushing daily is good for teeth. Its been proven with the avrg human diet in this day of age, that brushing softens our enamel leaving it to succumb to our highly acidic diets. This causes pitting which gives places for bacteria to grow and form cavities. All a tooth cavity is, a hole made from acid erosion.

If you want white teeth, its very simple. Don't use mouth wash, that shit was originally used as floor cleaner or an all purpose household antiseptic. Use peroxide h2o2 you get from any store. Thats all whitening tooth paste and mouth wash add to their formulas. Also h2o2 is great at loosening anything caught between the teeth.

You absolutely need a simple dental hook kit, i got mine from harbor & freight. No matter how much flossing or brushing you do, there will be a plaque buildup that forms a calculus (dental) which is much harder than 99.999% of toothbrush brustles or tooth picks, so you must use a steel tipped dental hook to remove this. Its a slightly off white hard scale plaque. This is what your dentist scrapes off and shows it to you like you haven't been flossing enough. No matter hiw much you floss, that stuff will always bulid up. Hence why they ask you how often you floss, which is much more important to do than to brush our teeth. Flossing, and tooth picking is a huge part of keeping your teeth healthy. Brushing just barely gets rid of a few surface stains. Flossing actually helps the gums, and prevents gum disease, which can lead to heart disease.

Why would you trust a dentists recommendations, if they make actually money from you having bad teeth? Seems like you would be setting yourself up to be deceived.

>tfw haven't brushed in almost a decade
>tfw still have all teeth

You dont ingest toothpaste moron.

The flouride in our water is what is damaging our bodies. We no longer need to add flouride to water since we all have access to products with flouride. Flouride in the water only helps populations of places without this access.

You're not allowed to google anymore.

Theres a reason its always 9/10 dentists agree on stuff. That one dentist disagreeing is the one that tells the truth. Where 9/10 people would take money on a lie rather than be broke and honest.

i thought it was always "4 out of 5 dentists" agree, and I assumed that 5th dentist was just a jew who wanted your teeth to be fucked so he could work on them constantly for shekels.

You still drinking water right?

Electric toothbrush (Braun)
Brush your gums and tongue for 1 minute and teeth for the other minute.
Get a water pick to floss with.
Chew sugarless gum after meals.

I did none of the above because I am a lazy fuck and have 3 missing teeth and lots of crowns because of it.

Water along with whatever other ingredients are in sodas

never use colgate if you live in Sweden

They still got you right there. Can't escape the globalist

it has been proven that if you 'browse' food all day the mouth remains more acidic than if you just had your meals at set times. So stop snacking fatso!

It takes awhile for teeth to fall out from not brushing them. Usually small pieces will just start chipping off.

Do cold liquids or foods hurt if they touch your teeth?
Do you have any tooth pain, even if its only once a week? Do they hurt in the morning?

That makes no sense. If you want people to have bad teeth to make money on them you must make them believe what they are doing is helping the problem.

You ever notice in those commercials with the dentist, the majority votes yes. Then they depict the last guy as a bumbling idiot, someone that is asleep, or getting bit in the nuts by a squirrel. They always make the. Last guy a clown. So of course you're gonna agree with the other 4/5 or 9/10. Whatever it is, its clearly a scam.
The last thing they would want is for their dentists telling people they can basically do their jobs from home without thier help. Only things you need a dentist for, are deep cleans every once in a blue moom if you want, Or for emergencies only. Thats really it. They have no other uses that you can't perform at home.

>Trust me, im a dentist.

youtu.be/aITkcyyTzlo

>Do you have any tooth pain, even if its only once a week?
Yeah, primarily when food gets jammed into the giant hole in my most impacted wisdom tooth. Also if I try to chew with the other side with a half-hollowed molar when trying to avoid said wisdom tooth.

youtu.be/sQZdyd8Z8nk

Jews, jews, jews...

kekked at those pics

Glad to please thy dubs.