Anyone else wasted their life for no reason ?

anyone else wasted their life for no reason ?

Only like, everyone, on this planet.

I did and I regret nothing.

I have a couple fairly excusable reasons. 30 yr old i guess i can redeem some of it. It's kinda been fun? Now it's like dread

I am wasting it right know

How can you waste something that never meant anything.
Dead or alive everthing comes to a end so i ask you what is waste when the end is always the same its like mass effects ending you never really had a choice at all.

Life is like playing a game and in the end the human race dies someday so i ask you whats even point what are we all living for?

this is a good answer
the concept that you life is something super valuable and that you expect and deserve to become someone rich and important is the height of childish egotism.

>its like mass effects ending you never really had a choice at all.

Life in one sentence, gg

Thanks i am a deep thinker even knowing that i don't kill myself why i have no fucking clue lol im just here for the ride you know.

Wow, you guys are a bunch of downers. Life is what you make of it. You determine your own outcome. If you constantly say life is meaningless, then guess what...your life will be meaningless. lol.
Quit feeling sorry for yourselves.

sounds like your a moron and you choose too feel however you feel but too think your life has any real meaning pretty retared

yep right here

I'm pretty sure that's why I don't give a single fuck about where my life is going or what it all means.

Lack of motivation, depression, and son on.

But every fucking faggot and their dog says they're depressed so fuck me right?

>I didn't ask for this
>I never had a choice after all

Pretty much everyone wastes their lives, ultimately. Plus, I mean, most people here are under 25, their lives haven't even started yet.

You can't form a proper sentence. Your opinion doesn't matter.

The ride is all there is, and it's good enough for me. Blowjobs feel good. Bacon tastes good. There are lots of ways to have fun and enjoy yourself, so why not take your time and enjoy them? You're in a theme park, why leave before you've gone in every ride?

Stop saying good say well faggot.

But it is meaningless. Just because you say it has meaning or feel like it has meaning doesn't make it so. That's just ego.

It is meaningless in that you're one of tens of billions who have lived and billions more who are yet to live, and all of us have pretty interchangeable lives. Maybe some have bigger houses or nicer cars or bang hotter women, but we're all doing the same shit. And if you want to go cosmic, we're just one planet in a vast, effectively infinite universe. You do not matter. You can't. You are less than one molecule within one grain of sand in a vast dessert.

That doesn't mean life can't be enjoyable and you can't do things that have meaning to you, but to think your life matters at all is simply egotism.

Trolling is a art.

Fuck

The only reason I see in living a normie life is if you can at least attain a normal life. If you have to work too hard for one then it is pointless to even try. So you might as well live a life of self indulgence.

My point is I don't see it as a waste. I see myself as a victim.

>blowjobs feel well
>bacon tastes well

End your life.

>but the bait user

In the end it doesn't even materrererr

Everything has an end only the sausage has two

My sausage has only one. Is that normal?

I would rather shot up people at the movies then just kill myself is that what you want?