>WC winner
>EC winner

why isnt he considered one of GOATs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2WUXC5RiCU
youtube.com/watch?v=2TDLtljZwG8
youtube.com/watch?v=FYAnmlT7B1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's truely goat. Just look at this champion.

He can be considered one of the greats when you realize how much of a manlet he was

He did just OK at man u

For some reason people focus on that

That's not our Bozza

In france he is viewed as one of the best gk we ever had

Absolutely shocking for Man United

He's the arbeloa of goalkeepers.

horribly inconsistent, was just heurelho gomes with more national team luck

Because ability wise he isn't close to GOAT tier standard. It's a team sport, tons of average players have huge trophy cabinets.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2WUXC5RiCU

youtube.com/watch?v=2TDLtljZwG8

really makes you think / what did he mean by this?

overshadowed by a lot of better goalkeeper
I know he's considered one of the best french gk ever but keep in mind that he played during the era of Schmeichel, Buffon, Kahn, Van Der Sar, Toldo, Kopke, Peruzzi...

>Also became a top-level racing driver
You forgot to add that.

Is there no end to his talents? What a guy.

Pagliuca > Peruzzi. But yeah an influx of incredible GKs at the time, and you didn't even mention Taffarel and Ilgner

Pagliuca was the starter GK for Italy in 94 and 98 only because Peruzzi was injured. I loved Pagliuca back then, but Peruzzi was better than him, no contest.

Also yes, 90s and early 2000 were awesome for goalkeepers, you could just spend an entire day mentioning gks from that era

Also a Scuderia Ferrari Driver.

VDS was literal nobody back then

He would have been one of the best if he wasn't such a goof. Still a very good keeper despite some shockingly bad spells.

Unlike say Buffon he was never the best player of his teams. The best player was another bald cunt.

As a young keeper he was part of the legendary Ajax team that made it to the CL final twice in a row you cunt. Then he lost his way for a bit before resurgence with Manchester United.

Barthez and Peruzzi are 2 most overrated goalkeepers I've seen. The first one was inconsistent, eccentric, prone to shocking, ridiculous mistakes, a clown. The second was mediocre, nothing more.

poor barthez. when i first got into football it was the 2006 WC final and barthez was slumped down at the goalpost looking dejected and i felt so bad from him.

Overshadowed by Sébastien Frey.

Underrated as fuck

Da mai du-te-n pula mea de autist bine ca esti tu inteligent in plm iti masori pula p-aci ca le stii tu pe toate si ai vazut primu meci de fotbal din tata istoria

Makes sense though doesn't it, Great Goalkeepers should make great race-car drivers

A lot of the same skills required

>Fast Reflexes
>Great positioning
>Ability to read the game quickly and accuratly/spot a gap
>Immense levels of concentration required for the duration of the event

Sébastien "blinded by the spotlight" Frey
youtube.com/watch?v=FYAnmlT7B1U

>He joined Manchester United
just read pal, easy answer, plus he was a manlet

>'98 equipe tricolor not universally recognized as GOATs
wtf is wrong with you, shekelstein?

>taxi_for_barthez.avi