Want to be a musician

>want to be a musician
>everything you write is shit

keep doing it
do you think you could instantaneously write down words when you were a kid
no, you learned and you just don't remember it
unfortunately you have to be conscious of how hard it is but if you keep doing it with the intent of improving you'll get better
believe in your f*cking self

>wanted to be a musician
>parents told you were a failure at the age of 9 when you broke a string on a $15 souvenir ukelele they bought on vacation while you stayed at your aunt's

but i have absolutely no self-confidence whatsoever my dude

we out here brrangdangdang

Open monitoring meditation and perseverance

what could this mean

i believe in you mang

but that's not super important - just keep doing it, even when it seems shitty and like you're fucking up. it's super duper okay to make stuff that seems shitty as long as you start to figure out why it's shitty and learn from it

time to kill yourself my guy

I don't know that feel. :^)

nice dubs my dude

thank you for believing in me. i love you

wow nice dubs
thanks me

always sunny is a good show

I assure you people would like, SHOW IT TO SOMEONE

i can never finish anything. i can come up with a decent idea every once in a while but i just suck at putting together anything of value

okay what people really really need to do is listen to tegan and sara. not the con, start way at the beginning, check out the stuff when they started. pick up under feet like ours. breathe the fucking cringe. then go for this business of art and wholy shit they're really not that much better. then you listen to if it was you. and mkay this is not great but it's ok. and than bam - so jealous has some actually really well-written songs on there that are not performed by fuckin amateurs.

i believe listening to t&s' discography chronologically will help beginning songwriters get over themselves. because (whether you like them or not) these girls are known as good at what they do. but they're among the few that documented for the public how enormously shitty they started out.

keep at it

no

ok

nice dubs

yeah the thing about music is you don't realize that you are getting better.

Protip: the more genres you listen to, the better you will get. In general just listen to a LOT of music even if you dont want to explore more genres. Explore more artists.

not that user but aspiring musician and want to say thank you. your inspiring me.