say YES to Sup Forumsnime

Bad thread

is this the noncing general?

CHELSEA RENT BOYS

good post
noncing = fiddling little boys?

horrible thread

'say no to anime' - ed de goey

"nonce" means paedo. there are often "stairwell nonce bashings" here.

Yes. And by the powers invested in me, by a text poll on Sky news, I find everyone ITT guilty of paedophilia.

very nice

>Florin Gardos
this name reminds me of some pokemon, but I can't recall off the top of my head

t.Shaquille Hernandes

forgot that he existed 2bh, is he still ded???

delet this and make a real thread

begone paddy

>Chelsea incharge of not being nonce central
All these fucking players.

On SKY three weeks in a row

> tfw best girl support chelsea

>guy gets paid £50k
>goes public anyway
>gets more shekels

Also, imagine if Wenger didn't touch kids. Like, I'm an Arse fan and even I think Wenger has the 'look' of a kiddie fiddler.

wenger a cute tbf

also too autist to be a fiddler

Has meme magic gone too far?

People call Chelsea rent boys and then it turns out they were literally paying underage boys for sex.

I FUCKING HATE ANIME

GO SPREAD YOUR AUTISM ELSEWHERE

Gyarados

currently playing with the U21's

the fuck is that filename

>"nonce" means paedo
No, it means outcast. These are usually kiddy diddlers in English prisons.

>tfw everyone's team raped children but yours

More like your team wasn't good enough that little boys didn't want to have their butts pounded by your players

dear any oldfags
do you remember the multiplayer golf game that Sup Forums used to play a lot

What is it with rich and powerful people raping kids? Is it some secret fantasy of 20% of the population that they can only carry out when they're rich enough to get away with it?

haxball

thats a soccer game

has to be a power coupled with mental illness sort of thing, look at Ian Watkins for instance

it's horrifying either way

When you can have any material wealth you want and any woman/man you want, you lust after more things. Kids are a 'forbidden fruit' and people get a buzz for doing illegal things.

People have underage sex, underage drinking, underage smoking and drugs. They don't do it for the sake of it, but because it's 'taboo' and 'safe illegal' and there is a buzz. Remove the 'taboo' and it loses it's appeal.

We'll see, he usually is the first person the media ask for comments and he hasn't said shit.

Probably because he's crying that Carzola is out for 3 months.

our year :)

stop trying to be me :)

>Everton fans STILL butthurt over Koeman decorating his christmas tree red

Sage

fucking christ, how sad do you have to be to be triggered by the colour red

Imagine being so triggered by the colour red.

Are bitter everton fans worse than deluded liverpool fans? Everton fans come off insanely bitter, but Liverpool's are just mental like nutcase tier mental, especially the ones on rawk.

their fans dispelling the notion that they're cuckolds by behaving like bulls

Red postboxes trigger Everton fans, so maybe

thx for the picture huebro

Reminder to avoid junk food, stay hydrated and do some excercises.

Thanks Myanmate

My uncle is a postman and he says some Everton fans won't even write "Liverpool" on the post they send

ye, but that shit on rawk with the 'you're doing a fine job son. A fine job!' And that one where they all posted a full stop in the 96 remembrance thread.

literally cannot even begin to comprehend how this upset people, it's embarrassing

Who /notobese/ here?

isn't that the old myanmar flag? thought it was taiwan before i hovered over it

Not obese, and in a country where under 20% is. Feels pretty good.

bit on the chubby side 1.83 81

Just imagine living in a western European country with a obesity percentage over 20%.
I'd top myself desu

>too poor to be obese in albania
>the state of moldova
>crimea is ukraine
>turkey is europe
kek

already went to the gym today m8 feck off

>And that one where they all posted a full stop in the 96 remembrance thread.

that thread is beautiful, how dare you

is this average dick size

>andorra

Imagine only eating blue food. You'd basically have to live off Minions Haribo and WKD.

I have a BMI of 30.00. I am officially the thinnest possible obese person.

Probably be dead by 35.

>evertonians wait until food has gone mouldy before eating it because it's blue

Here

go to the gym sometime lad

is it even possible to look at what updates are being installed in w10? shit just keeps working in the background and its annoying

Sucks to be waiting for the bus lads ;_; (got a clear shot of a moving vehicle kek)

(forgot the pic)

BUS WANKER

my favourite episode tbqh

No. 25BMI is. Anything over 25 is bad.

Based >de goey. Our boy, lads.

>leave no trophies to us

Idk why anyone expects them to win trophies, they're basically operating on Newcastle's budget.

Newcastle are winning a trophy this year though

kek

I used to hate them because a dumb mate of mine bandwagoned them so he could be a special snowflake, but honestly since Gayle went there I took a liking to them, pretty excited about them coming back up

i wonder if he tucks them in to bed at night on away trips
they're not a big club, nobody expects them to win trophies
they're like a glorified west brom

What color are you supposed to decorate it? Red is the proper color for tree, surely?

>they're not a big club, nobody expects them to win trophies
>they're like a glorified west brom

It's really weird, Spurs have managed to convince everyone that they're an underachieving small club when they're really an overachieving big club. If you look at their budget they should be finishing 6th or 7th every season but they're consistently fighting for 4th and 5th. They don't get enough credit for it imo.

>they're an underachieving small club when they're really an overachieving big club
I think you mixed that up, but I see what you mean. They're too bad to be top 4, that's man city, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal/man u. They're also too good to be a midtable club like west brom, stoke city, west ham or watford. They're kind of on a middle ground, with everton and southampton.

>Idk why anyone expects them to win trophies, they're basically operating on Newcastle's budget.

Spurs have the 6th biggest budget in the country, Leicester won the league on smaller. Spuds could compete for trophies if they had more balls.

Dortmund/Sevilla both have lower wage bills and were the best EL teams last year

St Tottingham's day again soon, love it

>liverpool
>top 4
Literally what, once in 6 years at least?

Right, sorry, replace liverpool with arsenal.

*underachieving big club when they're an overachieving small club

>Leicester won the league on smaller.

A one in a million event, not a realistic target for anyone by any stretch of the imagination. Every other English champion in the past few decades has been one of the richest teams when they won it. You might as well say that Stoke should be able to win the league.

>Dortmund/Sevilla both have lower wage bills and were the best EL teams last year

Sevilla really are amazing, they have a genius running their transfers. They're in the same spot in their league that Spurs are in England, and are doing well anyway. Dortmund are in a different situation though. They're the second richest team in their league, so they can attract good players because they can promise consistent CL qualification and a shot at their league title. It's the same reason that Juventus can attract better players than Liverpool despite not having as much money.

Liverpool will be 4th this year

>doubting Arsenal
Liverpool getting 3rd won't be a surprise though. My point was they haven't fought for top 4 in years

think Klopp will meme them to the title actually

t. abl

>bearded man spotting touching young boy

any decent footy dis weekend?

farca playing halal tomorrow

i meant in the eplel

Last Christmas,
I sucked off Joe Hart.
And the very next day,
I bummed John O'Shea.
This year,
Im equally queer,
& pulling off Gary Neville.

You mean the efl?

city - chelsky ?

- Friday -
Napoli - Inter

- Saturday -
City - Chelsea
Barcelona - Madrid
West Ham - Arsenal
Leipzich - >Schalke

- Sunday -

Everton - United
Lazio - Roma

So would you rather be raped by a football coach for a Premiership side or a BBC television presenter?

I've been thinking about the advantages and disadvantages of both

>Coach
The coach is more likely to be in good shape physically so the rape will last longer and you are more likely to cum. He is also more likely to benefit your future career (suck my cock and you'll make the bench against Tranmere Reserves in pre season) and would probably be more able to influence your treatment in the dressing room by giving the top players your name in exchange for kisses. He is also less likely to be on TV so you don't have to see him all the time (unless he sits on the bench during games). However, he isn't as famous so people are less likely to care, and if he plays for the club you support you'll have to change teams and become a plastic (I think 90% of people who use half and half scarves have been raped by a coach). The rape is also more likely to be in a cold and wet shed or something.

>Presenter
He won't be in as good shape so you won't cum but might be able to escape. As you'd just be on a TV show nobody watches your career doesn't benefit. He'll always be on TV so you have to see him all the time however this makes it easier to make people care and feel bad for you. He'd also only ruin some shitty BBC game show which would give you a good excuse to play videogames on a saturday night instead of watching TV with your parents. The rape would also be in a nice furnished dressing room so the memories would be less bad.

I'd pick the presenter myself.

El plastico followed by El plastico