What to expect Sup Forums, never took them before

What to expect Sup Forums, never took them before

Take 1 or 2 wait about 10-20 minutes, if you got some orange juice drink it along with em. Hmm you can either swallow em or let it deteriorate in your tongue but it taste like shit. Overall good feeling.. very calm and if you take enough won't remember anything from the night before

Take 3-4mg if you actually want to feel fun effects

Why orange juice?

Are you retarded or trolling?

3-4mg for someone with 0 tolerance will make them pass out for sure.

hell like addiction

I would take 8mg and I didn't take them daily. Maybe if you can't handle your shit

Are you morbidly obese or something? 8mg is an absurd dosage unless you have extremely high tolerance.

Also not being able to "handle your shit" is a good thing. Less pills used for the same effects.

Idk what I did wrong but I took 2mg and went to school one time. By the time I got to school I was fuuuuucked. Felt real mellow most of the day, don't remember much. Right before lunch ended I started puking outside and then went to class and passed out in a desk

>taking Xanax
>not taking bars
>KYS

A 220 pound person can take .25 mg of this stuff and feel mellow and calm. .5 will make them sleepy and dazed.

Recommending 8 is like telling someone getting hit by a truck might injure them a little.

Just took 2, will update if I don't pass out

What ever we tell you you're not going to remember anyway...go to sleep... you're feeling sleepy

you probably will fall asleep if its your first time

You probably will, I would not recommend 2mg as a first dosage. You won't remember shit.

1mg is a good recreational first time dose.

Canal St. New Orleans

No my bmi is fine. Doesn't matter when you're moving hundreds-thousands at a time.

I never recommended taking 8. You comprehend like you're on 8.

8mg? Might as well shoot heroin.

What a surprise, a retarded benzo dealer.

Don't get mad at me broke boi

Probably cucked you for 1.00

certain fruit juices interact with it and make it stronger or some shit

No, I don't buy benzo from street dealers and never will. You seem too dumb and too stoned from your 8mg daily xanax to ever be able to vend on a DNM.

Also who the fuck takes benzos for fun? Good way to lose the few braincells you have. I can afford better drugs.

Vending? Lol

Define better drugs?

I've done more dmt than you've gotten laid kid. Board is 18+

I think I took 0.25 the first time and had to sleep a few hours. Took half of that, and it felt relaxing, I had no fear and no care.

Don't listen to any of these fucking idiots OP. Start with .25mg (knife 'em the best you can) on the days you want to take it. Have a beer or two an hour after you take .25mg.

There is no need to overdo xanax when you're just starting. You'll just put yourself to sleep and waste your stash.

Don't do xanax more than a couple times a week unless you want to develop the worst possible addiction known to man.

Google is your friend. My definitions of better drugs is LSD and shrooms. I only buy benzos for LSD trips. And dude, I've seen more underage benzo users than any other drug except weed, so tell the age rules to yourself.

How do you get your DMT? I never saw it before I started using markets but that's probably cause the UK is shit for exotic drugs

>Also 500-1000+ a day
>full time job
>something I can't afford

Drugs are more region specific.

You brought up how

Lol you sound like a loser.

Meh.