Engineering

Will this thread reach bump limit

>psychology

Buisness

Can you imagine falling for the college meme

women's studies

Media Arts and Music

Nursing

Going to college is one of the most normie things you can ever do. Next I assume you're going to want a wife and a kid and a house with a white picket fence too? Too many normal people on Sup Forums now. I'm fucking mentally ill. I'm narcissistic, have problems focusing, and am on the autism spectrum. Why even come on here if you live a normal healthy life.

I mean, most of this board has garbage taste in music, so I don't really know why i come here anymore 2bh

>autistic
>can't imagine what it'd be like to be a different person
checks out

Social Work

I'm here to steal memes for free Reddit points

all worthless

post your top ten

What's your major, epic STEMfag?

accounting

Philosophy and musicology

Microbiology

College is for people who are too well-off to be wasting their time browsing Sup Forums, you should all be ashamed of yourselves, I'm working to get accepted into a rehabilitation adult day hospital though if that counts as a "major"

>Turn on the Bright Lights

Computer science

I'm here to find more music to listen and/or show my friends.

My nigga, I see now I didn't need to post after all as you did it for me

My nigga!

I'm normie as fuck, but I have no doubt I'm more into music than you

You have a misunderstanding of this websites userbase. This shit is like reddit

t. some white indie pitchfork cocksucker who listens to same bland and expectable shit as everyone else on this board

kek

i did accounting once and it drove me to a mental breakdown and near-homelessness

so have fun lol

nothing on Sup Forumscore I'm particularly into, and I've never visited pitchfork. I've been here long enough to know what people listen to here.

Actually, I browse Sup Forums more now that I have less time. I get home quite late from college and need to wake up early to go to work.
I have about an hour during the night and 30 minutes while I'm getting ready in the morning to do something. I can't watch movies or play games, TV series are getting too long and I tend to not finish them off anyways. So I pop an album and browse Sup Forums. I can also browse Sup Forums during boring classes or in between calls at work.

Based.

>Dramatic Writing

Secondary Education

English focused

visual arts

tho I don't go to classes and might switch to statistics next year

I guess it crept on me but I don't feel like it was that way even just a few years ago, I used to feel like I had things in common with the userbase of this site, I don't understand what normies see as the appeal here

post 10 of your favorite albums bucko

theology

Sup Forums has been normie zone since 2010
if people seeking high education bothers you so much you'd have looked for a safe place long ago
also, stop being such an american
your bizarre 'college culture' is not the same in the rest of the world

what do you mean by 'college culture'?

"All college kids are either spoiled brats from rich families who will pay for top school or jackasses who will sink in debt for the rest of their lives"
"All college kids are smug and think they are above those who don't attend"
"All college kids party 5 days a week, joining fraternities with chads and banging college sluts"

Basically, thinking that people who go to college are any different from those who don't
That's not a thing in most of the world and every time I see someone criticizing college students online I just know it's an american