how did you met your gf?

>inb4 implying i have a gf

>online
it didn't last, no surprise there

that's what you get for using ad-blocker

Spin the bottle
>we didn't stop kissing

Years

gave her the old roofies in the bud light maneuver, shes been chained up in my basement for a good 5 months.

Work. She was at Uni in a long distance relationship and we both worked at the same shitty store. We hit it off and hung out a lot, kissed, then her and her BF started arguing over the phone a lot.

Kept hanging out but she was like 'we can't be like that anymore'. One night we got drunk and fucked so that didn't last long.

The next morning I left her place as her BF was on the phone to her. He'd seen on Facebook that we were hanging out and phoned up to kick off.

By the time I got home they'd split. We got together properly a week later. This was all about 7 years ago, we're getting married next month.

Technically met her at university but didn't have the balls to talk to her until at a party few months later

Howdy feller you down for a 2 on 1?

Sent her a dick pic via Snapchat in order to test her loyalty and she responded with lewd pics so now she's my gf I guess

Friend of a friend's ex girlfriend from college. She came over to her apartment one night when wewere watching Fight Club and was totally uninterested in meeting me.

We eventually became friends and next month we'll have officially together for 5 years.

Met my wife on Orkut in 2003

I met my wife on yahoo messenger in 2009. Talked for a few months with her first. We agreed to meet up, and we did. We got on really good and started courting. After a year we got married. Been married since 2010 and very happy. No kids yet but the ideas floating around. I`m not even joking. The risk paid off.

Online, been together over three years now.

>meeting girls online
Sad!

I worked at a pizza joint and my position involved taking shit out of the oven and throwing it into a box one way or another.

The best part about my job was how the store was arranged.

The oven was placed just far enough behind the register I had the perfect view of whatever cashiers ass was present that day.

So long story short, I never got caught staring at their asses, but I somehow charmed the youngest cashier there with my "Shaggy from Scooby Doo" looks and "obvious virgin behavior".

There's someone out there for everybody I guess.

she came to me when i got really drunk after a gig, planned a afterparty at my house afterwards, no one showed up exept for her. been together for 5 months since.

Met in a highschool gym. I used to be in baseball and she was in tennis.(didn't even know we had a tennis team) She wanted me to join tennis because they didn't meet their quota on guys. I said fuck it. She was cute. I'd join, get to know her, play another sport, looks good on my collage application. It was mixed tennis. So i got to see her everyday. Turns out she wanted me in tennis because she thought i was cute too. It took me a while to get the swing down but apparently being able to hit the ball really hard gave me an edge. Coach called me the hammer as a joke cause i used to hit the ba out of the courts alot and far. I got good. Me and her now talk everyday on the phone. She invites me to the courts for 1v1 all the time. Came to my baseball games. Then in competitions i was put in mixed doubles with her. We kept winning. We hit district. I can tell she liked me to the point where she flirted with me constantly. Even teased me a bit. Too dense to even ask her out thought she was just joking.. Im a pretty dumb user. Than we won 1st at district she was so excited she kissed me. We made out in the bussride home. And that was 7 years ago. Now we're getting married in the summer.

>marrying a grill who basically cheated her bf
enjoy beeing cuck soon

Uni. Met first day and both got lost because neither of us could understand the building codes to find the classroom. We were good friends for two years while I was off chasing random pussy and dick, but I eventually asked her out because I realised she'd been there for me when no one else had. Still together five years later.

Met my gf in my general chemistry class. We started out as friends for a few months before I asked her out at the end of the semester. She's my first girlfriend ever and found my autistic virgin behavior cute. Still together and I'm happy with my life.

If it happens, it happens. Fortunately I know the world isn't as black and white as that and I trust her. I've cheated before too but I know I wouldn't cheat on her, for example.

People are nuanced and 'once a cheater always a cheater' removes all context and emotion from it.

played a game together, thought the player was nice and added her
talked a lot on skype etc.
eventually met up and things went from there on
still going at it after almost 4 years now

Used to work at a grocery store, she worked as a checker at first, then was a tech at the pharmacy.
4 years and still going. I literally have no idea why she would ever like me.

>inb4 the obligatory "she's cheating on you"

We were both traps and she set me up with her lesbian friend at work, and the day before I was supposed to go on a date with her friend I had a threesome with her and her bf. All four of us end up in a relationship together even though the lesbian is only really interested in me. Eventually my ex gets back in touch with me and I tell them all that I don't plan on sticking around since my ex who isn't my ex anymore is all I care about. Trap asks if she can come with me and leaves her bf of 2 years. A year later we're still together with the person that was my ex.

Sat next to her every day in ComSci lecture.

Made fun of her for doodling about her boyfriend in her notebook instead of taking notes.

you cant marry a grill you massive fucking idiot memester.

>she

We joined a WoW friends guild at the same time so we just joined and leveld up together.
We eventually added each other on skype and found out we just lived 10m away by car so we met up, took a liking to each other.
I invited her to my house to watch a movie, we made out and banged and weve been together for 6 years now

your story is just like mine
I got her break up with her bf,
we dated for 7 years then got married
but
5 years later we divorced because she cheated and I lost half my shit (she doesn't have a job)

I hope you do well, user

I was in a coffee shop with my ex at the time, my current gf walked up and started talking about dragon age.

tinder

risky move bro

I don't think so. We were both teenagers then, we're different people now and our relationship isn't comparable to theirs. Living together is a lot more commitment than a long distance thing, for example. I get what you're saying though.

Sorry it didn't work out for you user. Did you see it coming at all or was it out of the blue?

Yeah it can be tricky.

I cheated on my last gf with a girl who was also in a relationship.

I know i would never cheat on my current gf, and she should be able to trust me 100%, but I would never trust the girl I cheated with, bitch cheated on her bf, she will do it again.

maybe I just have a low opinion of woman, or maybe its just cognitive dissonance... i dunno

Online. Some dating site called MyLol.

We've been together for three years in July. She's pretty. Pic is her.

Plenty of Fish, have had all kinds of good luck on there (good luck in terms of finding cute normal girls)...met her at a local buffalo wild wings and played pool afterwards, the rest is history. 2.5 yrs, living together now

A lot like me so, except Plenty of Fish is useless here in Ireland. Used some teens site called MyLol.

A lot of people bash online dating, but it really is just opening yourself up to like 100x more people than you meet normally, which is an obvious move to make.

We fucked on the balcony of some house party.

Theatre school actresses are very free with their bodies

Near the borders.

I was trying to rub one out in a public park, and she came up to me to ask for directions. When she saw my hand buried in my pants, she leaned in and whispered "I could help with that in exchange for directions to the closest mcdonalds." When I heard that she loved fast food too I came instantly then tried to play it off cool by saying "deal" and put out my hand to shake hers. It was covered with cum but she shook it anyway, licked it from her fingers, and told me why not join her for a shamrock shake. We stayed in that mcdonalds till closing and have been eating a happy meal a day ever since (if you know what i mean).

In the GT flaw facility two light boons DRM here

I first met her when she was 15
A friend of mine was a family friend
He would hang out with her occasionally
I thought she was really pretty but she was underage
Fast forward a few years
My friend is now dating her
She's going to school for massage therapy and she moves in with him
He's become involved with pills, mostly oxys and it's not going well
One night they come over my apartment to chill
He takes off to score
Ends up not coming back for 5 hours