I paid $40 for this, did i get ripped off?

i paid $40 for this, did i get ripped off?

Def not a $40 thumb ring. Should have paid like $10. Faggot

40 bucks for a key? That shit better be made out of platinum.

thats quite an expensive key

what kind of faggot wears a thumb ring???

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

FORCED MEME IS MILLHOUSE

>pink house

OP...

>thumb ring
>subaru
>super poorly constructed house with tin exause for the furnace

that house is a piece of shit. its got tin wall studs, 1/4" drywall/sheetrock, 16/2 wiring throughout, and pex piping.

You yuppies are being preyed upon because you faggots walk around like you know everything about everything and have it all figured out. Your ego blinds you from learning anything about real life.

enjoy your mold infested paper thin walled, sided 4 square house faggot.

its salmon

Wow, a good point on Sup Forums

For a key?

for the car

Why are American houses made out of cardboard?

Ours may be small but at least they won't blow over

Ripped

Off

that's a house key.

you don't know just how true that is. McMansions over here are just ridiculous. With all the siding etc. they look like they're made of plastic. I would much rather live in a small brick house than a large particle board and vinyl McMansion.

they're all over europe as well.

Row houses like heposted havn't been built like that since the 40's

If you go back that far in the united states you'll find that the housing is far superior to those shitty row houses.

This is looking out my front window. My neighborhood is 5600 houses built between the 30s and 50's.

Notice how our houses are not attached, we have garages and there are not cars parked all up and down the roads?

The yeropoors have a point, but its not a very good one.

That looks like a good old neighborhood. Another thing I hate about new neighborhoods and McMansions is the tiny yards and they build them so close together.

I live in the D.C. suburbs and real estate is stupid expensive. I live in a brick townhouse built in the 80's and it's valued at $450,000.

It is a very good old neighborhood.

I wasn't meaning to say that the u.k. dont have nice housing, just trying to point out if someone is going to use the example of old u.k. housing stock to newer housing from the united states its not really fair. And that was not even considering pricing.

That price is kind of crazy, not certain what you do for work or if you have to stay in d.c. but there are smaller cities all over that have housing in the 150-250 range for a nice detached house. Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Columbus, etc. All have growing economies as well.