I think I will stick to team Jew

Undefeated since '46

heard the same, baguettes everywhere

Syria strongly disagrees with the bombing lel
Spotted the baguette

Where is Kekistan on that list? Somebody shoop us in

found the frog.

>Undefeated since '46
If you think about all the times when they've almost been wiped out but come back and get more power than before I'd say they've never been defeated.

Please, please bomb the shit out of each other again. Every time you do my country gets an economic boost.

Listen you whiny faggots.

You hate Amercia because they bomb Syria but on the other hand you country do nothing to stop the terror in Syria!

I tell you what! There will always be a country which is No.1 on the world. I am am glad that it is USA and not Russia or China.
So stop talking bullshit about USA and just say thanks that they protect our western lifestyle.

I am german btw.

yup. only friendly faces in the region. sorry, dirty mudslimes, but you have nothing in common with the western world.

exactly

and if you cant beat them then join them!

shitty bait, nobody hates america because they've bombed syria.

> Against
> Syria

Who woulda thought

KEK

bump for more arguing.

>you country do nothing to stop the terror in Syria!
It's not my country's duty to do it. And the terror would be minimal if the US hadn't been arming extremists for decades.

>say thanks that they protect our western lifestyle.
Being from a country who's democracy they toppled, i disagree.

I don't hate the US, i don't hate US citizens, but boy do i hate the way they meddle in everyone's business.

Pretty gutsy to attack Syria, homeland of Mecca, IMHO.

This

which country?

GIT HYPE FOR THE WAR TO END ALL WARS

Mecca's in Saudi Arabia, dimwit

Russians i think.
Not by choice though.
is it possible to gain 100 lbs before the drafting starts?

I honestly want world war 3

It's about fucking time, every year passes and people keep complaining about no jerbs, cuckolding everywhere, fights over food, niggers, really shitty liberal music and advertisements with the same clappy "I don't know how to play the piano" shit in the background, another fucking reboot of spiderman and this board being permanently a piece of shit for generations,

When's world war 3 for FUCKS SAKE

Yes

Fast food diet time

Get those McDonald's cupons out boys

Yes. Post pics

Russia

>2017
>Not switching sides as it's convenient

Which side will Italy be on? The one that's winning?

\thread

UNITED KINGDOM

So when are the nukes due?

4 of July of course

>financially supporting the western side while avoiding military

The perfect crime.

seems appropriate

What does north korea think about all of this?

Who cares?

as a person who can speak for all of germany i can say that germany is not in support of the air strikes. but we clapped because the mericans love whem people clap

good job merica you didnt smear shit over us ... yet

I'm betting against Germany. They're 0-2 for world wars.

>you didnt smear shit over us
What do you call the millions of refugees going to your country directly because of USA's actions in the middle East?

SPANIARD HERE.

We have not supported the bombing (At least in public). Do you have the source?

a management challange

but murrica and britain are 2-0 in world wars

Literally every single lefty I know supports the strikes. Every single person that I expected to rub in my face that Trump would start a war, miraculously supports his actions against Syria.

Meanwhile here I am trying to convince them why they were a bad idea. A trump supporter, trying to show lefties, why they should be mad at me for voting for this idiot, and they are in cloud 9.

What in the living fuck...

That's exactly what a sewer worker would say

China has too much trade dependence on the US to go to war with the US. If real war were to happen , China would most likely remain neutral or align itself with the US for the sake of their economy.

lol you're hilarious if you think China is going to ally with Russia in a world war.

FAKE NEWS

>lefty
You mean liberal.

spoiler alert we all lose

>Bulgarian Peasants take down French intelligence operatives

About a month ago on the night of October 15th, five French citizens found themselves just outside of Pleven, Bulgaria masquerading as “extreme sports enthusiasts.” In reality they were all agents of France’s Directorate-General for External Security or simply DGSE; the French version of the CIA.

They were on a training mission which some theorize revolved around a nearby nuclear power plant. Two of the agents infiltrated via Romania in the North by either a glider or parachute (both accounts are floating around). Their mission as we know it was to rendezvous with three other DGSE agents who flew into the country using fake passports via Sofia International Airport. That’s about as far as they got.

Enter the Tsonev brothers; Slavi and Vasko. The brothers stumbled upon the French intelligence operatives in the middle of the night. Thinking them for thieves out to steal their crops, the two brothers took off and returned with a third man, a retired police officer. The brothers, armed with two wooden boards, and the officer with a 1950s Makarov pistol, surprised the agents and surrounded their vehicle. In the end two French agents were shot (one in the foot and the other in the leg) and a third suffered a broken nose. The remaining two managed to escape on foot under the cover of darkness. The unharmed villagers confiscated computers, diving equipment, professional cameras, and even a parachute in the vehicle. After receiving medical treatment and a follow on interrogation by police, the three agents were immediately whisked away on a special flight back to Paris courtesy of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.

>“Team Leader: Well, Pierre and Jacques were shot in the leg by an old guy with a Makarov, and Francois took a two-by-four to the face. Michel and myself ran away into the woods. And all of our equipment was stolen by two farmers.”
>Pic relate the 2 brothers
>J U S T

Those are the same people who supported Clinton. I blame for Trump being president as much as I blame people who voted for Trump. Clinton was a shit choice, anyone with any intelligence knew it, but the cucks and SJWs demanded a female president no matter the cost... and it cost our country its dignity. Now we have a cheetofaced imbecile as president and most of the world has lost any remaining respect for us.

I was at work when a coworker told me about the missile strikes, my jaw dropped like... seriously? This is going to be a very dark and shitty 4 years.

fuck russia its time to heat up that cold war soup n spill it on ya nuts