How come all guys go bananas over boobs? Webm rel. They're just two sacks of fat

How come all guys go bananas over boobs? Webm rel. They're just two sacks of fat.

>all guys
That's where you are wrong, faggot

I've never "went bananas" over boobs, but its because boobs = fertile women, just like nice hips. its an evolution thing

Because I can stick my dick in-between them

They're fun to play with.

We sexualize them because we cant see them. We cant see them because theyre sexualized.

>Implying you don't wanna stick your cock in her ass while grabbing those two glorious orbs of milky Goodness.

Have you ever had ur tits sucked on?
Asses are great but tities are fantastic.

>How come all guys go bananas over boobs?
It is how our brains are wired.
>They're just two sacks of fat.
That'd I'd love to suck on

This plus they're just nice to feel. Jiggly little things with the smoothness of skin. Probably appeals to people in the same way they like butts.

Also you get nipples which are fun to play with. By doing that you're giving someone a nice sensation.

People sexualize coffee tables. Tits are different, it is in our dna

If you are a girl...or a homo...you aren't expected to understand the power of titties.

I know I mean a hard cock is so much more appealing no homo

When I met my girlfriend 7 years ago I was mainly attracted to her for the size of her tits. Long story short I eventually had a child with her and now she's breastfeeding. Our son is statistically longer and heavier than he should be with amazing health. The rest of his life will be a little bit better because of his nutritional jumpstart from her "sacks of fat" pic related. I also love them bouncing in my face

b8

Am not girl, not homo. I like boobs, but I take them (the boobs) as they come, small or big, as opposed to choose the girl entirely b/c of her boob-size. They are nice, just not important enough to go bananas about.

I bet u just found ur first ugly butterface gf with small tits and are now trying to justify the lack of what such a beautiful big titted woman could be for you.

>boobs

You are also a faggot.

You're a sack of fat

holy shit who is this

Op suck so much dick.

WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO KNOW!

you must be fun at parties

Two sacks of silky smooth deliciously erotic fat with cherries on top.

her dancing makes me want to punch a baby.

Filename.jpg

I second this motion

How come all girls go bananas over clothes? They're just pieces of string put together.

THIS THREAD SUCKS ASS.

GO HERE SAGE

any pic of her ? You've married a godess.

Men are biologically programmed to be visually attracted to a healthy woman that looks like she can bare children. That often means boobs,& hips. Wide hips results in a thick ass. Not all men are attracted to same ratio but it's often completely subconscious. Which is why guys will turn to look at a hot chick even when they will get caught looking, because it's more of a reaction than a thought.

That was a pretty pathetic counter.

OP wasn't assuming you like to suck cocks