Dark souls 1 is the best in the souls series. end your fucking life if you disagree

dark souls 1 is the best in the souls series. end your fucking life if you disagree

The sequel wasn't as good as the original? Big fucking shocker m8

you'd be surprised by how many people think otherwise. mostly people who played dark souls 2 or 3 first. appreciate where you fucking came from motherfuckers

"muh nostalgia" Doesn't negate the fact that DS3 has better bosses, scenery and gameplay

First game I picked up and I think its a solid 9/10 but all the old fags hate it
I wish I could pick up a digital version of DS1 on psn but it doesn't exist and GameStop in the EU is shit
Also I picked up demon souls last Christmas I'm a bit disappointed expected much more.

Ops I ment to say Dark souls 2 at the start

Bloodborne is still better than Dark Souls

Dark Souls 1 is the sequel to Demon Souls, you fucking casual.

haven't played dks3 yet so i'll have to trust you on that. but the slew of idiots praising dks2 like it was SO much better than the first was super frustrating and based solely on "well it's got better PvP durr hurr" that game felt like a cheap ripoff of a good series

You're a fucking retard.

no shit, i'm not hating on demon souls in fact it's number 2 on my list. i just prefer dark souls

meant to say not really a sequel but more of a spiritual successor. anyways that doesn't matter, demon souls is the original "souls game"(as we know it) and it will always be regarded in that way. dark souls 1 is just my personal favorite

I agree.

Dark Souls is boring. You just die all the time and then you have to start over. It's a game for autists

dark souls 2 > bloodborne > demon's souls > dark souls 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dark souls 3

Bait
In what game don't you die and start over

i never die in mario. PangeaPanga here

Crappy pc port. At least ds2 runs at 60 fps

i have no opinion on this shitty game

thats funny. my PS3 handled it just fine. your $9000 machine couldn't play this $50 game without you getting butt sores?

good back to minecraft with your shittiness

Lol I payed 3 bucks for this game. And it's not that it couldn't handle it. It was just a shitty port

>It was just a shitty port
what did he mean by this?

Demon souls > bloodborne > dark souls 3 > bag of dirt > venereal disease > dark souls 2 > Nicky Minaj > dark souls 1

Why does demon souls look better than dark souls ?

This is correct.

ballertaria looks amazing. wish they would make a remaster

>GameStop in the EU
Try amazon?

Bloodborne is best. Nostalgia blinds too many people from noticing the real quality of a game.

>2011
>Nostalgia
AHAHAHAHA

I was just playing. Fuck the Capra Demon!

Same here. This is the only remaster I'm asking for.

On no it's retarded

This is now a dark souls build thread post dem builds boys.

30 vit
30 end
30 Dex
30 faith

Ez falchion ez lyfe

I played all three games. I personally love dark souls one because of the lore and bosses but I think dark souls 3 is better and more expansive. Sure the starting 2 bosses are abit bad but everything else is amazing.

There is one lesson repeated in the series.
Git gud.

Bloodbourne is better

Bloodborne/Demon's Souls > DkS1 > DkS3 > Helly Kitty Island Adventure > DkS2.

DkS2 had decent PvP but the rest was just ugh.
Also basing my Demon's Souls rating on the fact that it was my first Souls game and I still haven't found a wep I liked more than Penetrating Sword.

Oh and the DkS3 DLC2 is super nice, almost on par with Old Hunters in my opinion.
Pls no bully, I just want to enjoy my games.

Kingsfield bitch, that's hardcore shit

You're right. Constantly repeating the same thing is exactly what autists do. Thanks for confirming

Honestly I like Dark Souls 2 level design better, and Magic system better than the first one and three. I personally think that Dark Souls 1 had some of the better bosses and I like 3 because the gameplay seems to be more streamlined and just kind of works better. And with most recent update they balanced different infusions for weapons so that a strength build or a Faith Build or any kind of build you can think of has a lot more options as far as Weapons go and you're still viable versus a quality build.

Also as far as DLCs go Artorias of the Abyss or Dark Souls 1 was amazing but both DLCs for Dark Souls 3 are fucking great too

Ds2 is like a completely different game and not in a good way. It fuckin sucks. Ds1 is great, I love it. There's a dark feel to that game. Ds3 is fun only with friends. More noob friendly

So everyone who ever became good at something by repeating any random activity is an autist...
Shut up autist.

It's still overrated, just like the others.

Don't get me wrong I mean I hate the people who are like "muh hard game I hardcore gamer hurr durr" as much as anyone, but as far as medieval style games go the soul series is probably one of the more solid options you could play everything else is either really shallow or it's like a kid game. But like if you want decent combat and customization your options are basically this whole series or like Dragon's Dogma

Having a bit of a hard time handling the facts there kid, there's no need to make it personal

I loved dark souls 2 because it was my first game

I think the same thing with fallout fags
New fags played the new game and said its so good
But all the old fags say its a piece of shit

Sorry, I didn't know you really had autism.

Great argument buddy did you think of that all by yourself

I helped a couple of people fight the slave knight last night. Took him on by myself. He had a quarter health left and I had 1 hit left from him to die. I knocked down that quarter of health while my hands and face went numb. I saw him die and I dropped the controller and my hands closed and I couldn't open them. Bloody amazing.

ugh, you speak to my soul user.
>Dodge to the left and go up the stairs!
>fucking dog is blocking the fucking stairs
>both dogs jump me
>Overhand smash
>ded

No Dark Souls is the best Dark Souls

Yeah I really love that fight it was like fighting some kind of fucked-up archangel. Sad you have to kill him after all the help he gives you but that's Dark Souls

ITT: Cringe

Bloodborne is the best game in the souls series.

Fuck you.

It's nostalgia for them, 6 years is half of their lives.

Except DaS1 is the easiest of the series by far with really lackluster boss design. We've got 3 iterations of the Asylum Demon, a skeleton summoning boss that kills his own skeletons with every attack, a crystal dragon that only spams breath attacks that miss you 90% of the time anyway, and the abortion of a design that was Bed of Chaos.Outside of O&S, Manus, and Artorias the rest are really just average. In both sequels they vastly improved weapon/armor/spell variety and combat while giving better bosses. The bad parts are still there like level design and enemy placements and the godawful DaS2 hitboxes but people upholding DaS1 as if it was the pinnacle of gaming have no idea what they're talking about.

this autist thinks dark souls 2 is the best

Hey, 4kings was pretty fucking cool, aswell as Gwyn if you don't parry-fuck him.

>Hey, 4kings was pretty fucking cool

I would agree but the stage for the fight made the fight, not necessarily the boss. Any fast moving boss would have been interesting and hard to fight like that, it was still fun though don't get me wrong.

Bloodborne is the only good souls game.

Four Kings was one of the most bland fights in the game. You expect some epic battle with corrupted beings in a realm of darkness and get a boss with 4 easily avoided moves and one that you cannot dodge at all that spawns copies of itself over the duration of the fight. For first time players it's hard to keep track of the Kings behind you and for returning ones it's just a DPS race to keep multiple from being up at once. There's almost 0 interesting interaction when another King spawns as they'll either jerk themselves off in the distance and throw a purple missile once in a while or they'll get right up your ass and start using the same shallow moveset.

Darklurker and Pontiff are literally a better versions of Four Kings. Hell even Crystal Sage did it better.

Demon souls was better

dark souls was way to easy, but it was made for a pussy generation that hate's video games that are to hard

>most bland fights
>pretty much every fight other than Artorias, Manus, O&A and Gwyn are as bland or blander than 4kings.
Crystal Sage shouldn't even be mentioned.
And the fight gets interesting once you get multiple of them up, that's how it's designed.

Darklurker was a pretty decent boss, pretty much the only good boss in DkS2 besides Alonne and maybe Fume. Well unless you had pyromancies because you'd blow him the fuck up.
Pontiff is just dull.

Four Kings was made with no clear intention of what the developers wanted. If they wanted you to face copies of the same boss they would have tied it to the health like Gargoyles. Instead they make it timed so it punishes players for taking too long to kill the current King. Conversely killing one King too quickly trivializes the fight to the point where it's unremarkable in any way. Pontiff and Darklurker you're forced to deal with the clones and they change the entire feel of the boss fight. When multiple Kings are up it's basically the same fight with some purple missiles thrown in or some dumbass King blocking your camera.

>OP can't afford DS3

i will end your miserable existence with bad jokes

The game was originally made for console so they had to port it over to pc. Most games that have to be ported over to pc don't run as well as they did on console.

well it's considered a 'spiritual sequel'

then play the game on console like everybody else then. if it wasn't that popular on PC and we STILL got a sequel to the dks1 that just shows you how many people were playing on console that rly enjoyed it

I disagree, and no I won't end my life over it.

DS3 was a worthy sequel. I didn't like DS2 though, actually didn't even bother playing it thru.

Yeah ringed city is one of the best dlc they have ever released. Ds1 is stills my favourite overall but that is probably just because it was the first one I played

also, You're wrong, Pat

Fuck you, I was just responding because your dumb ass doesn't know what a port is. I play all the souls borne games on a console.

ds1: best lvl design, lore and boss design
ds2: cancer pve, pure heresy, best pvp, most varied meta and flexibility to builds and gimmicks.
ds3: all rounder, does not excel in any of the areas, cant retain the player base for to long due to limited pvp meta.

and i appreciate your input. you mustard race fuck

>i can't deal with 4kings and i clearly know what the developers intended becasue i have key autism insight, and thus i am shitting on the boss for i am indeed shit

well for starters, texture popping, and i still get random frame slowdown for like 3-4s occasionally maybe once every session with a dual gpu setup.
slow loading times even with a overkill setup and top end ssd.
Still no quit to desktop option.
so yes its a shitty bare minimum port.

my apologies. autism fogged over the last part of your comment

I completely agree with this assessment

Bloodborne shits all over dark souls

>Banana banana banana banana PC mumbo-jumbo banana banana banana banana

I agree.

>dual GPU setup
SLi/Crossfire is a known culprit when running ported games. Try running it on a single card and you won't get the FPS drops.

DS1 is the sequal you mongoloid :^)
Demons Souls was the original (and it was better)
DS3 was bretty good though. Actually, they were all fucking good.

>Actually, they were all fucking good.
This. Some of the games might be better/worse but they're all pretty damn good. Overall it's a good series, worth a playthrough.

I'm sorry that your either too young or retarded to understand such a common term as port. Don't get angry at me shit skin

LISTEN HERE, FUCKER

i kind of like dark souls sotf too

DS3>DS1>Demon's Souls>>>DS2

Dark Souls II had the nice feature where a weapon or Shield would do it was supposed to do regardless of what hand you put it in insteadof that dumb shit where if you put a weapon in your left hand L1 blocks for something fucking reason, or a shield in your right hand is a weapon and you attack with it. Even not counting the power stance dual wield mechanic it made carrying two different weapons in either hand viable

Fuck you, kid

blood born> dark souls

OP = noob

thats not the point, its still a bad port if that an issue, end of story, im not gonna turn off my second card every time i start up ds3 because these japs cant program for shit.

>I wish they had an easy mode for plebs like me.

Sounds like skilled gamers version of Zelda 1 or 3 or Skryirm. So much love for the game, tried to play one and got stuck 5min deep LULZ!

Checked

>shit skin
how fucking dare you. i have reported both of you to the cyberpolice for internet bullying and racist memes.. nothin personnel

DS3 doesn't have that issue though, I was talking about DS1.
If you're lagging in DS3, get a better comp instead of running dual GTX480's.