>Walk into your home
>You find Hilary Clinton standing there

Wat do???

Honestly, I'll fuck her.

Shoot and run

throw a log of shit at her

Laugh at her and call the cops.

9/11 her pussy

Choke her to death. Then fuck her corpse. :)

GTFO my house. You cheated Bernie out of the Presidency.

laugh my balls off at what a fucking loser she is. my constant shaking from laughter will hopefully trigger the seizure that takes her out

Call the police/
report breaking and entering/
and then finally, maybe that cunt will end up behind bars where she belongs

Make myself a sandwich and go to the toilet

Ask here to watch anime with me

cut her legs off

The house is obviously cursed so I got to burn it and walk away hoping that the flames purify the evil within.

Blast her with piss

Do a citizens arrest and beat her with a phone book

Beat her to death

fuck her viciously

Fart straight in her mouth

Castle doctrine........ clean shoot, fitting end to Shillery

Phone the police and inform that a militant BLM supporter has broken into my house, and that my life is being threatened.

backup my emails

if she got elected, we'd be fucked.

i did not know that was the procedure.

shoot her in self defense

ask her how she got into my house and then offer her a cup of tea. Above all I would try to get her to sit down

I find the idea of people just standing still in my house waiting for me to open the door creepy as shit. It doesn't even bother me that she's old. People don't just stand in the middle of rooms when there is noone else at home

Build a wall

>why are you in my house, Mrs. Clinton?

I can't believe how many grown ass men are scared of some geriatric cunt

She's fucking ancient, tell her to sit down before she has a seizure or something. Then be polite to her; Enquire if she has any minders who can come look after her as she has clearly gotten confused and walked into the wrong house. I mean, even if you are retarded enough to believe that she has a bodycount higher than the punisher, it is highly unlikely that she herself is the master assassin behind it all

>of course, perhaps that is just what she wants me to believe before poisoning my coffee

i'll probably suicide with a gun shot from back of my head twice

Shoot her because my state has castle doctrine

>scared of geriatric cunt

Maybe not her in person, but the amount of power she holds and swing in many areas of government is enough to intimidate someone. Ask Vince Foster or anybody else that "committed suicide" shortly before testifying against her. I think I even recall a case where someone shot themselves twice in the head.

ya and hand her a bowl of eggs while you're at it

>all these fags driven by emotions
Best answer would be to extract state secrets

1. Murder
2. Rape
3. Dispose of body

In that order.

Only logical answer.

Ask her for money so I can move to a place that doesnt have paki internet that gets 4000 latency ping spikes when I play vidyur games

Sigh, and realize that I'm going to "commit suicide" by shooting myself in the back of the head... Twice.

Tell her that the U.S. policies she has pushed into reality has brutally punished my local communities and many others around the nation and that she deserves a slow, painful death.
>proceed to dismember the bitch alive in the name of all Americans and humanity in general.

Fuck her and then take a nap with her.

This guy's got the right idea, I would begin the mind fuckery immediately. First to test if she's still mentally stable I'd say, "Grandma it's so nice to see you!" If she's still all there's she'll be like wtf are you talking about then tell you why she's there, but if she's like oh its been ages grandson then you've hit the jackpot. Immediately tell her that grandpa bill said she was coming over to transfer all their money into my account to hide it from the IRS because Trump was having them audited. Get everything you could out of her, all the dirty little details of what she's been up to since the last time she visited her "Grandson", be sure to record all of it. Then dump all of it on Sup Forums, except for a couple of the most damning parts to save for blackmail to cover your ass, then watch the shitstorm caused when anons spread it everywhere from the safety of the new yacht I've bought with that fat Clinton cash while laughing with all the ex-military PMC's I've hired to watch my 6.

Shoot myself twice in the back of the head.

Her pussy must be falling apart

BASED
A
S
E
D

Ask he for a small donation of one million dollars.

stuff her in one of the oil drums in my basement.

Introduce her to Berlusconi and The Emperor of Japan that are sitting in the tea room.

German Suplex her

oh god she's going to turn me over to Denmark for all my internet trolling

I would probably just wonder why Hilary Clinton was in my house.....like a normal person.

I play SSB WiiU with her. Or MK8. I still haven't choose yet.

Torture her for the next 3 days then posting the vid to Sup Forums and disposing of the body.

Defeat her in a general election for president of my living room.

>mfw I got dat likeability EDGE

Why Denmark, user?

Edgy.

i dont know about this "pokemon go"?

more like "pokemon go" out of my house!

because trolltrace.com

>Petend to respect her.
> Make friends.
>Try to shmooze a political job out of her.
>Make money for a decade or two.
>Reveal all damning info I have gathered and try to ruin as many democrats as I can