Guys what do i do i got the head of a toothbrush stuck in my bong and it wont come out. Help

Guys what do i do i got the head of a toothbrush stuck in my bong and it wont come out. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pcHnL7aS64Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'll have to cut the bottom off and then weld it back on

How u do dat

fucking figure it out retard. You caused the problem

tweezers are a thing

A pen might work if you get the brush head by the downstem hole. Or make long "tweezers" with a coat hanger.

Get a paper clip bend i lil hook in the end. Heat up the hook red hot and stick it to the brush.. Let it cool for a sec and pull it out . this happened to me

pour some acid in and dissolve it, then filter your smoke with it

you're proof stoners are fucking stupid
>has piece in bong
>has big hole in bong
>lives on a planet with gravity
>not bright enough to figure out how to have that hole on the bottom so gravity pulls the piece out that hole
>?????
>rip a fat one after that

Just jimmy it out at a correct angle. Your a dumbass OP, its a toothbrush...

get the brush inside of your downstem and melt the bristles with a lighter you fucking sperg

you autistic fucks give good stoners a bad name

surgical tweezers, i bought mine in a local pharmacy

monday Sup Forums is best Sup Forums
you're going to need a hammer or your penis

jimmies status: rustled!

This guy is fucking stupid*

autism status: prevalent

Float it out.

You stupid nigger!

unsung hero. go to drug store and buy one for like a dollar.

Just leave it in there

Problem solved faggots. Now how do i clean this inside ring of the bong. I tied the brush head on the hanger instead of taping it like last time so it should be more secure.

he's right you know.
just turn that thing on the side, hole down.
wiggle around
brush falls out
win

By asking more nicely you fuckin porch monkey

Im sorry user could you please give me some advice on how i could clean the inside of my glass piece.

nail polish remover, cleans and dilutes everything in seconds

Pour bleach in and let it sit for a half hour. Then smoke a bowl with it.

Mix a little rubbing alcohol with a bunch of coarse salt until you get a thick goop. Microwave it until its pretty hot (coffee hot, not lava hot). Pour that in there, plug both openings, and shake the shit out of it. The coarseness of the salt will start to erode the resin filth.

Hahahahaha

No. Fuck u.

Salt and rubbing alcohol the salt acts as abrasive while the alcohol is a solvent. Quit being so fucking dumb op you're giving stoners a bad name.

Using isopropyl alcohol as a solvent, and any type of salt (the more coarse the grain, the better) as a solute, this creates a solution comparable to liquid sandpaper since salt doesn't actually dissolve in alcohol. Fill the bottom up halfway like this, cover the hole with your thumb, and SHAKE a bitch

>Samefagging this hard

samefagging hard

Thats no problem have a wonderful day user

Thanks guise
I tried the iso but it alone wouldnt get the goo off and i dont have salt so i put raw rice in it and shook it around but it didnt really scrap anything off. So i decided to try brushing it off.

How much of a poor, tasteless degenerate are you that you don't have salt?

>anything multiple people agree on is actually just a samefag in disguise
Put a bullet through your brain you faggot teenager

>has macbook pro
>does not have salt

priorities user... priorities.

Shove it up your ass

I have enough money to eat out every meal guise. Gonna try the vape bong hit first time guise wish me luck!

Put it on the fridge, when its cold freezing, put on the stove. The plastic will shrink and will get out easily.

>has alien vaping technology
>still has no salt

Fuck you

Nice bait lol

u trolling or just stupid?

the irony is over 9000

>vape+bong
being this scared

Its so smooth user. I have two exams in two days.

kill yourself you feminine faggot

No, I love life user. I like being alive.

It looks like it was twisted off. Why did you put that in the bong?

To clean it.

Is my wife my mother and my mother my wife?

youtu.be/pcHnL7aS64Y

Imagine our parents have lived decades more than us and when we look at the world in their eyes its as if we imagine what we feel when we are in their age. I remember in my youth a relative tried to hug me when he was drunk and now thinking about it how much he needs a hug.