Another daily american school shooting

Another daily american school shooting.
ktla.com/2017/04/10/multiple-gunshot-victims-at-elementary-school-in-san-bernardino-amid-report-of-active-shooter-officials-say/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Denmark/United-States/Crime
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Denmark/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime
foxnews.com/us/2017/04/10/at-least-3-reportedly-shot-at-san-bernardino-elementary-school.html
cnn.com/2017/04/10/us/san-bernardino-school-shooting/index.html?sr=twCNN041017san-bernardino-school-shooting0231PMStory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but cali has all the gun laws needed to keep our children safe, how did this happen??

Murder-suicide

How do elementary aged kids get guns? Wtf.

lol so fucking stupid

you buy guns just fine in california

Fuck you satan, it's hard as fuck to buy guns in CA

This. I mean, the solutin should be more guns. If everyone has guns it's as if no one has guns, right?

Kids cant buy guns

this shit wouldn't happen if all the middle school kids are issued sidearms

If the teachers arent allowed to have guns. How can our lids be safe??

You really need to leave that upper-class cul-de-sac you live in.
I know a guy on the east end of town that sells automatic weapons out of the trunk of his car. And guess what...

He doesn't care how old you are.

no, but they still has easier access to guns than European kids.

This.
It's like someone trying to pull a gun at an NRA convention.

Proving students have guns, and teachers should have more guns

lol imo no one should be forced to have a gun. if you dont wanna have one dont fucking get one. but a bunch of useless as fuck laws will do nothing. we have laws, enforce them.

I wonder why you never hear of school shootings in Europe.

and those guns are illegal, no law will stop this guy from selling his guns.

Funny how no one has yet mentioned a false flag, now that Trump is president.

It's impossible for you to be this stupid.

Your Cabinet members get shot in broad, open daylight.

Your women get raped in borad, open daylight.

Explain to me again how you're safe-er?

>no law will stop this guy from selling his guns
if he gets caught, the law will stop him. What's your point, that because people break the speed limits, then we should do away with them?

people break the law, so we might as well go full lawless?

Shooter has been identified as Sam Hyde

Just because this is a possible false flag doesn't mean Trump had any role in its authorization or execution. You should know there are some men more powerful than presidents.

>How can our lids be safe??

You do realize that if everyone had a gun, it means more idiots have guns which means more gun violence.

>if he gets caught

by who? a landwhale wearing a badge?

>Your Cabinet members get shot in broad, open daylight
no they don't, I have no idea what you're talking about.
>Your women get raped in borad, open daylight
no, you're fantasising.
>Explain to me again how you're safe-er?
sure.
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Denmark/United-States/Crime

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Denmark/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

you're right, we might as well not have police or laws, that would deal with the problem of illegal firearms, because they'd no longer be illegal.

great logic, let the kids have bazookas if they want.

freedom.

What I'm getting at is *every* single time there was more than one person killed in a shooting Sup Forums would blame Obama. It's like they were trying their best to find one more thing to hate about him.

Granted he did shamelessly use the shootings as an argument for gun control but not every murderous lunatic has to be a false flag operation.

the danes are some peaceful people

You can actually do that and be safe because all guns at an NRA meeting have to be unoperational with the firing pins removed. Ironic, eh? Guess they think it would be bad press to have an NRA shootout.

need some more straw for stuffing? all i said is our cops can't do shit to a tight nit criminal community since most know how to stfu

>daily
Wasn't one yesterday

>Granted he did shamelessly use the shootings as an argument for gun control
well, it is quite a sound argument, tbh famalam.

yeah, pretty much, when we're not drunk and/or or watching football.

no no no, there are daily shootings, but when only 1 person is shot, it doesnt matter. also if its black on black violence in the innercity it doesnt matter.

Kek
Just put them in a cabinet or drawer

then what do you suggest? If you don't think kids should have guns, how will you go about enforcing that?

>bulletproof blanket
This is what its come to kek

Another White school shooter. When is America going to wake up and realise that White people are dangerous, they're to violent to integrate into American society and should all be deported back to Europe.

>NRA meeting have to be unoperational with the firing pins removed
source?
What a hypocritic bunch of autists

He might have been a bit slow but calling him a downer is harsh.

Seriously America? When will you learn that after so many shootings that you need to do something? Do you think after 9/11 America just did nothing and hoped it wouldn't happen again? No, of course not. And nobody really worried about the extra protection in airports.

Same for schools. Seriously, you're trusting the government to take care of your children for pete's sake. That alone is stupid. Now I'm not blaming guns as the problem, but I do think America shouldn't make it so fucking easy to allow somebody to walk in with a gun and start shooting up a school.

foxnews.com/us/2017/04/10/at-least-3-reportedly-shot-at-san-bernardino-elementary-school.html

its interesting to read the fox news reader commetns

litterally no one cares that an elementary school shooting happen

Its all about complaining about gun control, california, or mexicans.

How the fuck does someone with down syndrome get their chubby hands on a gun?

Just because he exploited the tragedies for political reasons doesn't mean he orchestrated them. Tbh its enough of a reason not to like him without making up retarded conspiracies.

I bet it was a white guy

Okay then Mr. Expert. How exactly do we solve this problem in a way that won't result in disaster?

Oh look another false flag . they just admitted they had active shooter drill days before. Funny how they just happen to have drills everytime there is a mass shooting.

That's how we ended up with such a completely ruined government at every level. Americans are one-issue-voters. We look at one plank in a candidate's platform, because we're psychotic-obsessive idiots, and we elect him for that one plank.

people seem to be managing just fine.

Do you have a mental disorder perhaps?

>How exactly do we solve this problem in a way that won't result in disaster?
give everybody a gun, and suspend all laws for ten years, because apparently laws don't work but guns do, so... hurrr gung-ho motherfucker purge commence.

A false flag servicing who?

So no ideas whatsoever. Thought so.

>they just admitted they had active shooter drill days before
oh, did they?

you're right, I have no valid suggestions to solving the American problem with gun violence.

do you?

How many kids have to die before we ban guns? All of them you communist motherfucker.

I know you're joking, but that's what lots of Americans want. Most men in America fancy themselves the fastest gun in the west, and would love an excuse to try out their belief on a real live person whom they perceive to be threatening them.

Be nice to get rid of niggers.

>school burns down
>HOLY SHIT THEY HAD A DRILL JUST RECENTLY IT WAS A CONSPIRACY

do you know how drills work?

lmmmmaoo is that true?

I liked that there was a big push before the republican nomination for trump to let guns into the arena but I don't think many congressmen jumped on board

Of course not, but I didn't make a big speech about how Americans need to wake up and figure shit out, acting like I did in fact have at least some semblance of an idea.

In fact, none of you little cunts who complain endlessly about the second amendment ever have an actual realistic solution.

Wat the actual fuck. Is that hillarys tampons

Yeah instead you guys have muslims raping everyone in broad daylight. I'll take the shootings any day

it was a murder suicide involving two adults only

loooll omg @ this being an actual thing that a bunch of newspaper wrote about

how sad is america

This wouldn't of happened if those kids were armed

funny how i just finished a project on mass shootings

Damn right

This is the same thing as "If you see a bright flash, duck and cover" because getting under a fucking plywood school desk will protect you from a nuclear explosion. Gov'ts tell their people stupid shit to keep them calm, all over the world.

You've got to admit though, there were several shootings in which circumstances could be described as sketchy at best during Obombers reign. I haven't been keeping up with the details of today's shooting but already it just cries distraction.

you've heard of menopause, right?

>been months
>daily
Kill yourself retard

go to the abc7 facebook page and spam the live stream chat with praise kek

that post wasn't me, but I can see why you'd think that. Fact do remain, that something has to be done, unless you're willing to just accept the status quo.

another beta uprising?

>Yeah instead you guys have muslims raping everyone in broad daylight
no, not really, no.

Damn righi

Yes i have. I bet u dont know wat sex is u virgin

FUKIN REKT

Its kind of crazy how the really ridiculous ones are total beta males like sandy hook, supreme gentlemen, dylan roof

>
>You do realize that if everyone had a gun, it mean circular firing squad.

cnn.com/2017/04/10/us/san-bernardino-school-shooting/index.html?sr=twCNN041017san-bernardino-school-shooting0231PMStory

It was a murder-suicide that took place at a school.
Who gives a shit.

Califag here

Cuck husband showed up to school to shoot his wife, a teacher

Kills wife, then kills himself

2 kids were caught in the crossfiee. Current condition unknown

if i didn't know what sex was, i probably wouldn't have been able to use the word menopause meaningfully.

- Liberal state with some of the strictest gun laws - CHECK
- "Gun-Free Zone" - CHECK
- No surprises here

Just mass stabbings and bombings. Much better.

With the internet everyone finds out about your sexual history and that's leading to a lot of problems.

We could ask womans to stop cheating, but that's not realistic.

All this shows is that people are still going to buy guns regardless of how retardedly difficult the govt makes it

An angry cuck in this day and age, is he Mexican?

This was a murder suicide dumb ass, shooter sought out the teacher most likely since he probably knew she would be there.

That wasn't to protect against the fireball next to you. It's to help shield you from the curling that came down because a car landed on your roof from the bomb.

Holy shit you are that stupid.

guess a man can only get pushed around & denied pussy for so long before he goes full-metal-jacket-crazy and kill his oppressive alpha overlords

>Just mass stabbings and bombings
sorry, never had either where I live.

no u

Just some cheating whore, nothing to see here.