How does Sup Forums like their steak?

How does Sup Forums like their steak?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/053886_undercooked_meat_toxoplasmosis_mental_rage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rare/medium rare
not too fussy

But i do cook it good with some olive oil, salt and pepper rubbed into it, then rubbed with butter half way through for extra sweetness

I think medium is best: tender and juicy enough.

Blue rare or well done is patrician

rare, the only way, any more and it ruins the meat

i like medium well

Medium rare at the most. This is the only way.

>Blue rare

What are you, a fucking dog?

rare, past medium rare may as well just eat cardboard.

Rare, with a side of garlic butter broiled mushrooms.

Enjoy your E.coli you dirty fucking scumbags.

"blue rare - medium rare"

Yeah enjoy your tapeworms you fucking retard.

medium rare - medium well depents on meat cut and quality

Lol, poorfags stop buying your meat at Walmart.

Find a proper butcher and enjoy a great cut of rare beef.

Not eating pork or chicken, this is beef.

Medium rare. And a dash of garlic sauce. Fuck yeah.

blue rare or rare

BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX BUTTSEX

depends on the cut of steak

You're a retard.

These uneducated Americans don't know what E.coli is!

I've been eating rare for over 30 years and have gotten exactly 0 tapeworms or any other parasite.

I like mine medium over charcoal grill because of the smell, also sweet potato in foil cooked along side of the steak too

pic unrelated

>blue rare/rare/medium rare
everything else is for philistines

so where are the cucks saying they like their steak living

A guide for you all.

Cooked

>sweet potato
You don't deserve to eat steak.

Very well done to the point where it is almost burnt on the outside

Quality restaurant: medium (chef knows best)
Cheap restaurant: rare (chef is a peasant)

Well done. I mostly cook them in the microwave and just put some ketchup on it

natural ketchup lovers hate in 3..2..1..

Disgusting

Do you put ketchup on your shitty steak too, Mr. Trump?

same here but i dip mine in ranch.

I indeed like menstrual blood

THIS

Quite tasty, actually. Can't say the same for raw meat.

And sometimes mustard and mayo too!

i hope you serve it with bag chips too user

you don't even have to, natural one gushes from your raw lump of cancer by himself

"Sir, I would like to order your finest steak placed upon the grill and ruined."

If I ever open a restaurant people like you will be fed dog food.

You'd probably love it.

well done and then i add 3-4 twists of salt, no sauce and fill the rest of the plate with potatoes

Rare to medium, finish with a nice garlic and thyme butter, baste for a couple of minutes, rest, serve with balsamic reduction, top with chives, dollop of sour cream, add a couple of lightly broken breadsticks dipped in worcestershire sauce, sprinkle a bit of turmeric, garnish with a whiff of avocado and some lemon juice, just a touch of horseradish (sliced), cover with blue cheese and finish in the oven at the highest setting. Done.

>this is the only acceptable way of eating steak

Most steaks - Medium Rare though medium is good in steak tacos
Burgers - Almost always Medium
Lamb - Medium/Medium rare as it's already a more tender meat
Pork chops - Usually disgusting unless medium well
Chicken - 450 degrees for 35 minutes then 5 minutes on high broil

Inb4 your restaurant gets shut down for serving uncooked and contaminated food since you refused to cook it.

can be dangerous tho, i reheated a sirloin once and it fucking exploded when i opened the micro wave door

Raw

well done

Shut up and eat your Kibbles and Bits.

DOWN!

So you'd feed me raw steak?
Nothx.

Well done with some ketchup

>dog food
>eats raw meat

Nigga have you gone full retard?

fuck off donald

I don't eat that shit.

Rare master race.

This man gets it

Dude, do you even meat ?

i have never eaten a steak
i tried one in exclusive restaurant but it was too hard to cut it
t. european

Medium. Though I'll eat anything between medium rare and medium well.

Well done with ketchup

Eastern Europe ?

This. Its the perfect balance IMO. Not undercooked, yet done so the flavor is brought out.

You're right, user, but ffs learn to greentext so you aren't such an obvious newfag next time.

Poland
we eat cutlets here and they are soft

cooking it rare, doesn't give you e coli, you dense fuckwit. Of all the times I've had my steak medium rare to rare, i've never gotten a single parasite.

Unless someone slobbered on that steak, I'd be surprised to hear that this juicy steak is anything above medium

that you know of

what is up with these autists praising this well-done bullshit. fuck off, retard.

i just googled "steak and potatoes". I could honestly not even guess how cooked that steak is

naturalnews.com/053886_undercooked_meat_toxoplasmosis_mental_rage.html

didn't realize this was a cringe thread

To all fucking underage fags here who think it is cool and edgy to eat raw meat fuck off. If I were your dad I would literally beat you so hard you would never say such garbage again such as "muh blue rare" nigga if you eat that shit you will sleep out from now on and I will feed you leftovers instead fucking cunt.

You obviously have never been to a restaurant. If you look at any menu that has steak or any other sort of meat, you'll see a warning that talks about how undercooked meat can cause foodbourne illnesses.

>pic related for proof

its the only one that is fucking cooked, lazy ass chefs not wanting to work should get fiered

steak doesn't give you E. coli

ground beef does that

>ground beef comes from a different animal than steak
Fucking retard

you know you're at a fine establishment when they don't cook steaks past medium

Okay, if you have the chance to go to France, Spain or Italy you can try there meat so easy to cut, so savouring... It would be a sacrilege to overcook it !

Germany and U.K. overcook it but in a good really slow way that even the worst parts will melt in your mouth like chocolate with an explosion of flavour.

Yes but only when it's cooked.

Depends on the cut and the discretion of the chef, but rarely have I enjoyed a steak well done more than I enjoyed a rare steak.

well, i fry that shit till its black so there's no risk there

Where the fuck in Europe do you live?

I'm a CroSlav and I eat steak almost daily.

Tbh i don't like steak at all. Chickens where it's at.

Prefer it medium. Like playing games on normal difficulty. Risk averse. If I must I'll eat any steak that isn't going to fight back.

>been eating blue rare all my life
>muh intensine has no parasite fag!

Top kek. It is no wonder more than half of retarded americunts such as yourself have worms. Enjoy this huge worm leeching you faggot.

Medium rare to medium

Enjoy your Salmonella.

You know? the last one isn't called overcooked or ruined, it's called WELL DONE, because the rest are fucking RAW.

Medium for filet mignon. Medium-well for other beef cuts. That's where it's at, fam.

I will. :)

Medium well.
Everything else is shit tier.

Medium Rare

>thousands of years B.C.
>people ate raw meat
>no cancer

>2017
>more and more overcooked fags
>lot of cancer

Cook iz cancur

rare, I like my food to bleed for me

When a medium cooked steak is allowed to sit for several minutes, the heat from seared outside helps finish the cooking for the interior of the steak. It's perfection. Enjoy your expensive jerky, boy.

You have that in reverse.
Cave people actually had to cook their meat to avoid many more parasites than we have today

You can also get sick by swimming anywhere.
Did you know you can also get in a wreck if you drive? Stop being such a massive pussy and enjoy life.

not sure if bait

E. coli is in the digestive tract/intestines so it can mix in with different varieties of ground beef and ground chuck

steak comes from a different part of the animal

different part you jack ass, you obviously have not watched the cooking channel or have any culinary arts training. eat a dick, well done, faggot