Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TGhLWf5W3s
youtube.com/watch?v=GE5ZamF0PBk
youtube.com/watch?v=BQm_1k6gbdc
youtube.com/watch?v=qtodF2RV_JU
youtu.be/-B5gAczFJps
youtube.com/watch?v=mP8dGGu_97g
youtube.com/watch?v=mbXevazAciQ
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/28/rafale-fighter-jet-purchase-high-on-najib-hollande-talks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my gf rate

Ilani nudes(without hijab) when?

>its another monkey thread

Happy birthday Duterte!

Is Sakurahime a sociopath?

A-Am I?

Invest your future in Myanmar.

Our DSWD Exec. is dropping the C bomb to EU. What a fucking neanderthal.

Its Ghetto and Slummy of her tbhwy

the opposite happens here mashallah

So wearing a bikini is being casual while being on a hijab is being a slut. Is that what you mean?

EU is slowly dying. Better visit western Europe while you still can before it gets destroyed by desert people.

Isn't she a lefty?

I didn't mean anything. Life has no meaning. Stop being mean. You mean so much to me.

she's just an idiot

one of those cronny appointee

am I really a sociopath?

Only if you moo.

Shut your trap and find nude(w/o hijab) Ilanipics for me will ya?

I worried about your mental state.

Cheap dumb shots like that does more in destroying our already shitty reputation
more that what leni said about palit ulo

This reminds me of the running lil nigga meme. youtube.com/watch?v=5TGhLWf5W3s

youtube.com/watch?v=GE5ZamF0PBk
>tfw you weren't born a girl who has little sisters

Good job for tagalog to survive this day.
I think eating pagpag makes tagalog immune

Why? What is wrong with me?

You're a dangerous and volatile person.

did you really learn malaysian?

You made sakuraso poster cry

Good job for Bisaya to survive this day.
I think eating pagpag and shit makes bisayans and benguet immune

She played with my feelings. How would you feel if a girl does that to you?

I-I can be gentle ;-;

what the fuck is the context behind this?

What's funny is this is the second government office/department/agency that comes out to blame it's and the country's problems on Leni (after the DOT). They just cant fathom that their last few months of "follow the president" like lemmings did this rather than the just recent video message to the UN.

I expect we'd be seeing a lot more of the same lines of government agencies blaming the VP of the shortcomings of the admin as the failures to meet the lofty expectations (set by the last administration) as their results contradict what they were expecting to get....

Then i will make sakuraso poster mine

Just go to the source
flips in Europe will have to move and work to the middle east if the EU tanks unless Canada is feeling generous

>the sound and pattern of that language
its exactly like the time I went to cebu as an outsider

fake

Hmmph! She's mine

Reminds me of Kapampanga or bicol

Make it rich like it used to be before the military junta eras that lasted for 48 years.
Don't spend too much on foreign aid but your investments and infrastructure could be very well-build with some foreign assistance at least. Additionally it should be a federal country where each state is ruled by a different indigeneous ethnic group and get granted high autonomy.

>each state is ruled by a lunatic warlord
ftfy

Why are bisayans such degenerates? Why are they the worst of you Filipinos who in turn are the worst SEA has to offer?

youtube.com/watch?v=BQm_1k6gbdc
that is waray
look at their language

It's true though. Myanmar, like its neighbors featured a wide range of ethnic groups that are often subject to scrutiny by the government such as the Rohingya group, hence why it is necessary for the ethnic groups to each have their own states and get granted high autonomy by the hypothetical federal government while cooperating with them sometimes. Same applies to Vietnam if it stops being communist.

>giving autonomy to the eternal royinga

Every ethnic groups in a country like Myanmar need lots of autonomy, and yes even the Rohingya applies too. They don't deserve lots of suffering and just because they are Muslim do not equal to being terrorist except for Jihadist groups like Taliban and most extremists. This is speaking from someone who's a secular Muslim.

them's fightin words,son
youtube.com/watch?v=qtodF2RV_JU
Waray-waray means nothing-nothing
because we don't back down to anything
meet me at recto

Let's learn Mandarin thru this song.

youtu.be/-B5gAczFJps

But bisayans are scum, just because ukrainians are worse compared to Polish doesn't mean the Polish are more of a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=mP8dGGu_97g

aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=mbXevazAciQ

Nah, gonna become their puppeteer.

>Duts or his friends say something stupid
>International community and/or locals criticize him
>"Don't take him literally!" say his spokespeople
I'm surprised the media here doesn't call on his bullshit. Granted I know he's still popular here but the media must have really low standards to not call out the hypocrisy. If any other world leader said that (except maybe Trump), local media would say something.

Also, I wonder what the anti-Aquino people think of apparent Duterte-lapdog ABS-CBN now considering they used to call it the "yellow network".

Learned in history class today that the Philippines was apparently occupied by the Brits for a short time in 1762. Made me wonder how our country would be different today. Would it be better or worse?
Who would you rather have as your colonial masters, the Spanish or the British?

The bisayans would still be crossdressing pagpag monkeys. So not much difference

You guys would get more Chinks and Indians.

Correction: only Manila and Cavite were ever actually occupied by the British, the rest of the country was still under Spanish rule.

Probably somewhat better since they'd industrialize us and allow a better and longer railway system to be built.

Honestly, I'd rather have the British, though I wouldn't like the fact that we'd be driving on the left (fun fact: we used to drive on the left until WW2).

Then what is it? Are you trying to imitate like Vietnam or something?

only Manila and some areas around it was occupied, they were never able to take anything outside the wall of manila because of strong resistance

Diego silang was promised aid from the brits for his own rebellion but it never reached him before he died

Just one negative report about dutdut and they are back to calling it delawan again
Plus they only get their news with mochas blog anyway

It's hard to say whether our country under British rule would be better; there are so many things to consider.
However, I'd also have the British over the Spanish. Going off of stock knowledge, they abolished slavery in the early 1800s (we still had forced labor at that time). And the British weren't too strict on its colonies and they even encouraged their colonies to have their own governments. They also introduced law, order, and technology into India, which made India a modern state. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I said, I'm going off of my stock knowledge.

>malaysia in talk with france over rafale jet as a replacement for the current jet
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/28/rafale-fighter-jet-purchase-high-on-najib-hollande-talks/

finally a better jet

The brits should have come early
They're about 2centuries late

At the time they're were already factions and rifs between natives, spics and even chinks, even between regions
Basically
No one came to their aid that's why the Brits took over

Cavite, Bulcan held them off
It was actually just intramuros technically

Gonna puppet asean soon.

There has been talks about this for a long time already. I think the government will wait until after the election to finalise this.

It would be like that if they were able to come here first in the 15 century

They have been desperate to sell Rafale for quite some time, even the past 2 LIMA is littered with "Rafale for Malaysia" banners. France must be pretty desperate for customers.
Super Hornet would have been better since we have been operating Hornets for 2 decades but unfortunately joining team burger is a prerequisite.
Probably after elections at least, the allocated budget was already used for the 4 chink Littoral Mission Ship.

Why don't they just get Russian or Chinese planes or something? They're probably cheaper.

better quality
we had almost 56 russian jet that are not safe to fly

>The F/A-18F Super Hornet is one of the leading contenders for the MiG-29 replacement MRCA program. Under the program, the RMAF is looking to equip three squadrons with 36 to 40 new fighter aircraft with an estimated budget of RM6 billion to RM8 billion (US$1.84 billion to US$2.46 billion). The other competitors are the Eurofighter Typhoon, Dassault Rafale and Saab JAS 39 Gripen.

With that number we would surpass Thailand and be just behind Singapore in terms of air superiority

Cheap to buy, expensive/hard to maintain/find spare parts

>Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand all have decent airforces with several fighter aircraft
>Us Flips so far only have a handful of trainer jets bought from South Korea
I feel jealous honestly. Wish our air force wasn't all air and no force.

last year they said it's eurofighter
this year rafale
next year?

my airforce

You have no natural enemies for neighbours. War between Malaysia-Singapore, Malaysia-Thailand is not out of reach.

Your current enemy is China and even if you have decent airforce you couldn't stand up against them on-on-one anyway and need help from the US but now with Trump in power, good luck.

shot down

>Russian
Air force dislikes them, high maintenance, lower tolerance to humidity compared to Hornets made for carriers, the Su-30 need to stay in air conditioned reinforced bunkers, high man hour needed for maintenance, supplier issues, worse customer support, compatibility issues with Western style air force as well as the fact the Su-30MKM is a kamikaze plane meant to go on its first and final charge to sink landing forces before someone land their troops by ship.
MH17 as well
>Chink planes
Air force tried chink engines once and they hate it. You can't copy engine alloy manufacturing after all.
Western planes would be main choice, there is a really good reason why when they need to bomb Sulu they send the Hornets.
What they really want is the Super Hornet but its not a viable choice.
Eurofighter still has its weapons under development.

your pussy?

Well, we used to have F5s but we decommissioned them in 2005, probably because we couldn't maintain them. The US was supposed to be our 'deterrent' against any external threat, but we won't be seeing them back us up any time soon..

I wonder why Duts likes Russian and Chinese ships then considering the cons.

So basically China coming here was basically all part of the militants' master plan? Considering the militants are heavily anti-US bases but strangely not anti-Chinese outposts, and the fact that China's repeated incursions into Philippine territory began when the bases were kicked out.

It's clear that he's sucking up to them, under the guise of "independence". He wants to join the big boys club, but the big boys don't treat him as one.

kek. we would never be considered one of the big boys if we keep sucking up to anyone, wonder why he doesn't realize this.

3rd world tough guy leader starterpack

Blackhawk

Thought experiment: will Duts finish his term? He's becoming more authoritarian and paranoid as the months pass by, and his statements have become stranger and more controversial as time goes on. But such things could take a toll on his health, and at the same time could potentially lead to instability, especially if the economy takes a downturn.

Also, is it true that some Duterte supporters don't care if the country implodes as long as drugs are elimininated? Is it true that there are people willing to the country going to shit just so that drugs are gone? Are drugs even that big of a deal?

Not even Abnoy was this petty on blaming all of his failures to Based Binay.

at least mahathir did change the whole industry from agriculture based to factory

You'd only be considered a big guy if CIA says so.

I surrender
what are your terms?

Binay was an ally of Aquino until his "hacienda" and City Hall antics came out. Still surprised that no one bothered to file an impeachment complaint against him considering his problems were more numerous and had more sound basis than Leni.

hot passionate cuddling after happy ending

I doubt it. He's pretty old and his fentanyl problem makes his health worse.
Duterte supporters don't care, if they truly care for their country, they would pull their head out of their ass and actually acknowledge that Duterte is making the country worse. No, drugs aren't that big of a deal, the admin just used it to fuel support for them.

>his fentanyl problem
Explain?

Also, is it wrong to think that, if Leni is "eliminated" and replaced, Duts' chances of leaving office early skyrocket?

Nah, thanks to Sultan Kiram heli monies go to paying for light attack Little Bird and Seaking aka Nuri digital cockpit upgrade.
The rest of air force monies for the A400M engine upgrade and hangars.
Maybe now we can play postman with 37ton cargo.