WE GET IT YOURE GAY

WE GET IT YOURE GAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3adatEVSL9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw
bustle.com/articles/83035-7-reasons-to-stop-shaming-women-who-wear-revealing-clothing-your-ideas-of-propriety-aside
youtube.com/watch?v=o21fXqguD7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE GET IT, OP. YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN GAY PEOPLE EXPRESS THEMSELVES.

Gay or straight if you come out on stage in a black thong with some gay little guitar you're a fag. Make another Mutant already.

>Says he supports gay people
>Gay person acts gay
>surprised

A gay person can still be lame. Gayness doesn't shield them from criticism.

and yet straightness does

Agreed

They each a need another 100 pounds and then they'd be Americans.

Why is it that being sexually explicit and perverse is an acceptable stereotype (rather enforced by gay community) and why is that everyone else is expected to be okay with it? I don't mind people being gay, but just as much as I don't want to see any straight male or female being lewd in public, I don't want to see a man doing it either. Be fucking respectable. You don't have to make a statement by being a perverse lewd douchebag. It really doesn't help peoples image of the gay community.

I just keep thinking of that video of the gay Brazilian dude dancing on the subway nearly butt naked with his bumble-bee headband on in front of women and children alike and all these grown ass women cheering him on. It's fucking disgusting, stop.

No it doesn't? Being straight does not mean you're absolutely invalidated from receiving any criticism. They're criticized just as much as anyone else for different reasons. Shut the fuck up you "victim".

>gay people have urges to act all retarded and we should enable them

love this fucking meme, they're human beings just the same as you and me ok? they don't need pandering

to be fair, this is his live performance, not a public space

youtu.be/3adatEVSL9M

wtf i hate gay people now

Fair enough, fair enough.

Fucking degeneracy.

Ugh, that's not what I meant user. Do you have that terrible read comprehension? OP said:

>Gayness doesn't shield them from criticism.
>Gayness

not merely the fact of them being gay, but their gayness.

So my point was criticism of one's gayness exists but criticism of one's straightness doesn't.

>but criticism of one's straightness doesn't.
i guess the "get a room you two" never existed right?

My reading comprehension is perfectly fine. If we're referring to criticism of straightness, yes. That occurs too. You've never heard someone get shit on for being a straight white male? I have. Plenty of times.

>all the venezuelans are dying in a fight against the commie government
>this guy just keeps on being a faggot and wanting dicks in his ass

Then there's also this.

Fags are self-serving and narcissistic. Always.

>not merely the fact of them being gay but their gayness

what the fuck does that even mean? it's literally the same thing. unless you're referring to how they express their gayness. If you're doing it in an attention whoring perverse way, you aren't just gay, you're a faggot. End of story.

you realize STRAIGHT WOMEN get called out for wearing short clothing that exposes their boobs and ass in public right?

Yeah, that's totally the same thing as calling someone a faggot with "with some gay little guitar."

come on user, you know that's not true.

>That occurs too. You've never heard someone get shit on for being a straight white male?
lol, that's an entirely different story.

>what the fuck does that even mean?
It's distinguishing between receiving criticism in general and receiving criticism in relation to one's gayness.

>Yeah, that's totally the same thing as calling someone a faggot with "with some gay little guitar."
you said straightness doesn't get criticism. if you wanna go that far. straight women getting called whores and sluts is the same thing. in fact worse

That is indirect though and not a direct statement on their straightness.

yes it is. straight women that fuck other guys get called slutss and whores.

No it is not, user. That is only a statement on one's promiscuity, not directly on their straightness. Whereas calling someone a fag with a little gay guitar is.

Disgusting

promiscuity originates from straightness. gay culture copied from straight women.

That wasn't even the original point you thick fuck.
What the guy said was
>Gayness doesn't shield them from criticism.
This is about general criticism about gays. You can't just be a perverted fuck and excuse yourself by saying you're gay.
>and yet straightness does
This was a strawman. It doesn't refute their point in any way and is also wrong to top it off.

straightness creates gayness. since gayness can not create babies
i win

the one user calling it a gay little guitar is just using it as a generic pejorative. what he's saying in a more crass way, is that if any person decides to perform their music wearing a thong and strumming a guitar, they are a "fag" (i'm assuming by this he means an annoying attention whore). ignoring his word choice, criticizing a person for performing in a thong isn't a statement on their gayness

lol, YOU are the actual thick fuck. You don't even deserve a response. Go scroll up and read the post before that post. If you can't see the connection then you're denser than osmium.

>assuming

And that was my original point with: Why the fuck is being lewd and perverse an acceptable trait of being homosexual? THESE are the types that get called fags and faggots. These are the types that are most likely perverting the minds of children into their faggotry indoctrination. It's one thing to be eccentric and gay. It's another thing to be obtusely lewd and perverse, sexual, and openly crude with your sexuality whether you're gay or straight. It makes you a faggot. The gay community needs more class and needs to really denounce people that act like this in public, but they don't. They completely and entirely embrace it because they're not pushing for acceptance, they're pushing a political agenda, and it's one that is spiteful to and vindictive of straight culture.

lol m8 the reason queers are promiscuous is that men biologically want to fuck more than women.

if you want to get all Sup Forums and debate that, go ahead.

Fuck off you social sciences sounding festering bag of hot air.

No one ever took slut from you, you just get offended when you're called a slut for being a slut. Grow the fuck up.

i'm just trying to interpret his meaning of the word fag, since he says it applies to straight and gay people

It does for me. There's a difference between being a faggot and being gay.

This is straight up retarded.

i don't

No it doesn't. A faggot is a gay man. Period.

>waaah nobody ever told a straight person to stop being a fuckwit

jesus christ cunt

no further interpretation is necessary unless OP is a brainlet who can't express himself properly

nigga i'm trying to keep this thread on track. i think arca is an attention whore and i want to explain why criticizing him for it isn't "making a statement" on his gayness

current gay culture is just the postmodern version of women.

So are you, stop defending perversion. I'm not saying being gay is being perverted but explicitly expressing yourself sexually everywhere you go to let the world know you are gay is absolutely abhorrent. Straight people don't go around screaming about how fucking straight they are. Knock it off, it's fucking faggotry.

Not really.

>Chrome

Dude your pathological aversion to male vulnerability is the space that gay people are shoved into their whole lives, don't be a little bitch when they confront you with it.

Agreed. Arca is just a perverted faggot. George Takei is gay. However, he did suck a dudes dick on Howard Stern or some shit so...that's pretty fucking faggy.

>don't be a little bitch when they confront you with it.
>bitch
stop insulting straight women

I agree with you.

Gay men pretty much turn a sexual perversion into a lifestyle.

They're damaged people.

I don't think any male here has a problem with their vulnerabilities. Way to project, faggot.

Fuvk off with your sociology bullshit.

>muh spaces

It's called reality faggot.

takei was actually molested as a child. don't think he sucked anyone's dick on stern.

i mean, straight men have been using fag as a general term for literally anybody who does some dumb shit for fucking decades now

i understand actual gay dudes feel a certain way about hearing it but at this point it has less to do with some random being gay than it does with him being annoying

Daily reminder that gender is a spook

This to be honest.
I fap to traps I'm gay as shit but tumblr behavior in public is gross.

He wanked off a guy

is this how all gay ppl dress like?

as much as certain people dislike it, insults like faggot and retard will always be around now unless they get boring. only way for an insult to go away is for it to get boring.

There's definitely a video of him at least fondling a straight dudes dick (with his consent) on some live online talk show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw

his fucking mouth is bedazzled into the shape of sucking a cock are you kidding me?

you mean almost like cracker? how no one ever gets offended by it and it just...disappeared? people give words power. the moment you let it piss you off, you're giving a word power and it will not go away. at all.

And that is exactly why Morgan Freeman says the only way to get rid of racism is to stop talking about it. Stop referring to one another as white black yellow red or whatever it may be. And he's right. However, I'm of the belief we have to acknowledge one another's differences. There are definitely different cultures attached to ethnicity and race.

>you mean almost like cracker?
yeah. but it was week to begin with. i'm talking that were super offensive yet died. ones like Nip

Guys, guys.
What he's trying to say is that being a "faggot" is part of being gay and the "normal" acting gay people are simply repressing their faggotry.
Conclusion: all gays are disgusting.

I'm 32 and have never seen a woman called out for what she's wearing.

well Nip is hardly even racist. Japan is called nippon in Japanese...so...

bustle.com/articles/83035-7-reasons-to-stop-shaming-women-who-wear-revealing-clothing-your-ideas-of-propriety-aside
leave your house for once

Alright well as a straight male I'll just go out and start walking around with a fleshlight wrapped around my cock and nothing else. This is acceptable behavior, right?

i mean nigger is just negro from spanish but its pretty bad dude

It's usually other women who call other women out for what they're wearing. Or feminine men. Or faggots.

Nigger isn't "negro" from spanish. Negro in spanish means black. Nigger is literally a word in the English language meaning ignorant. It was used specifically for blacks back in the 18th and 19th centuries because they were brought from Africa and were ignorant to the ways of modern civilization, thus they were referred to as "niggers".

No because being a fucking faggot isn't part of being straight.
When a straight person acts faggy they're not abiding by thier choice.
The right to being a faggot not only belongs to gays it is also expected the norm for them.

>The right to being a faggot not only belongs to gays it is also expected the norm for them.
not true btw

agreed

t. gay

There are plenty of gay people who you would never know are gay though because they don't express theirselves through lewd and crude sexual expression. Plenty of gay men who are respectable and classy.

But the vast majority of gay activists feel a need to be extremely boisterous and faggy about it.

i meant to say nigger was derived from negro in spanish. which it was. my bad.
>The variants neger and negar derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the now-pejorative French nègre. Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).

>posts Bustle article as proof

You've just internalized the homophobia.
Poor, poor you. I can't imagine what you've been through.

how about this youtube.com/watch?v=o21fXqguD7U

Take the loss

>But the vast majority of gay activists feel a need to be extremely boisterous and faggy about it.
Because they came to the realisation that no matter how well they conform to western standards of respectability, people will find ways to shit on them anyway, so why not have fun?

You're still a faggot and no one cares what your sociology professor brainwashed your dumb ass to think. You're literally defending degeneracy. No one here has a problem with anyone being homosexual, they have a problem with them being faggots.

Bustle.com.

You sure showed me with that blog.

Are you being dense on purpose?
"Respectable" and "classy" gays are simply pretending to be straight to avoid the hatred.
They pretend so much eventually they lose touch with their true faggy self.

fuck off.

>>Because they came to the realisation that no matter how well they conform to western standards of respectability, people will find ways to shit on them anyway, so why not have fun?
thats idiotic you know. cause of blacks having high crime rates? they should just rob ppl anyway right?
cmon man

>No one here has a problem with anyone being homosexual, they have a problem with them being faggots.
Stop

Well I am gay and I find this disgusting. I feel a natural attraction for men, but that doesn't mean I also feel a natural neccesity to go around semi naked, to speak with a stupid high pitched voice and infest my body language with all sorts of mannerisms. Homosexuality as I conceive it is something exclusively related to the love and sexual field, anything else is just cringeworthy roleplay.

>"Oh user, you just have internal homophobia because you hate yourself blah blah"

No I fucking don't. Just because I like men I am supposed to go to a pride parade wearing nothing but a thong, to move my hands in absurd ways and be as lecherous as possible? That type of behaviour does nothing but condemn us gay men to represent the same stereotype forever, that of a depraved guy who can't stop thinking of dicks. This is not how we normalize the presence of homosexual people in society, I don't want to be associated with that kind of behaviour. If you dress in a stupid way, communicate in a stupid way, and act in a stupid way, then you are just fucking stupid, gay or not. That's not homophobic, it's the truth.

But of course many men suddenly decide one day they are gay because they are precisely attracted by those stereotypes. Because they want to be slutty, to be promiscuous or to represent a socially challenging sexual behaviour in public, so they become gay just for the fun.

Fucking hedonists, they keep making a comedic stereotype out of us.

>They pretend so much eventually they lose touch with their true faggy self.
not true btw

This is what I meant. Gay people WANT to act faggy for the sole reason that they are gay. It as much part of them as wanting to fuck men.

i'm just uncomfortable with people being lewd in public, there's nothing to do with their sexual orientation you idiot

no. stop being offbrand women

no thats called social programming. on both sides

Nigger is only offensive because blacks are easily manipulated into being socially engineered, in this case, to always think of themselves as victims.

No other race gets as offended by racial slurs, except for white faggots on behalf of majorities.