PC FAGS I NEED HELP

PC FAGS I NEED HELP
Sometimes during the day my pc gets really REALLY fucking slow, and, and i have way to many TCP connections. I tried running anti-virus and Malwarebytes anti-malware and got nothing. But then i did -netstat and got this. This is not my ip. Is FBO monotoring my shit, or just some random creep? halp

> pic related

>127.0.0.1
>not my ip
then you don't have a computer, asscow.

we're not your tech support

It's the FBI. This has been confirmed in wikileaks. Burn your PC, it's the only way left now.

>windows
>surprised your shit is slow

>Pedro
Trump is spying on you and sending you back to México

this kek

Make a backup of the files you need and reinstall your windows

fuck off mexico. horrible troll anyways.

Malwarebytes sucks monkey dick. .. part of the w10 platform where I work and still ppl get their laptops infected with shit. Try gmer and check for rootkits etc .. I can tell you know close to zip about PC's/OS's but do check your process list as well ..

Do a Netstat -ano

get the /pid and do a taskkill, use /t /f to be sure.

And install mint.

>Sometimes during the day my pc gets really REALLY fucking slow.

Congrats you are part of a botnet and someone is using your PC to DDOS people.

Just nuke everything man. You could try to get rid of any rootkits but that is usually just a huge pain in the ass. Clean install (maybe go over it with DBAN?) is healthier for your computer anyway

I'm euro fag so fuck you

don't get pc help from Sup Forums

op here. I might just re-install windows. Thanks for the help

Getting rid of that cancer Win 10 would be a good start, that's so full of holes it makes Swiss cheese look like concrete

delete system 32, its responsible for all of those connections

No need. Just delete System32

Lol @ all the fags who don't understand basic networking principles.

1) the foreign address is most likely coming from your lan, unless the malware is sophisticated enough.
2) if you're actually that concerned, run a sniffer and find out.

Windows 10 automatically downloads updates and botnet stuff and there's nothing you can do about it.
The updates sometimes have a size of ~5 GB and can slow down your connection significantly. Since you can't do anything about that I suggest you to just ignore it but make sure your webcam is covered.

Wireshark it.
Don't know what that is? Le Google friend will help.

And if you're going to do what i do every few months and wipe and start afresh, don't be a cheapskate and invest in ESET Smart Security, it beats everything.

>Le
>Le

pretty much this. also, no, windows 10 doesn't automatically download "botnet stuff". that was true previously, but only due the fact that it was possible to spoof certifications (weak ass md5 and all)