My little sister turns me on

My little sister turns me on

Send nudes

Don't have any, I have a couple sexyish pics I stole off her camera, but nothing nude unfortunately. I'm not good at creepshotting

show panties

She turns me on too. Post what you have OP, we'll accept that until you get noods

More dammit

she can succ my nut off, i'll take sloppy mouth seconds

MOAR!!!

More

Hang on this is a different girl?

Show her dirty tongs

yep, i wanna fuck her slobbery mouth and grope her titts
you should get to that OP

They aren't really dirty but I think they're so sexy

I'm trying. Idk how

fucking hot

I'm really horny, how can I get good creepshots??

Shes got to have some in the laundry pile with cake on pussy goo

post ANUS!

Do you think there is a way to convince her to have sex with me?

just pull out your rock hard cock and poke her ass with it she'll get the idea. might not work right away but she won't be able to stop thinking about sucking it and riding it

How old is she? If she's at least 16, I guarantee she has nudes somewhere.

What he said

Inhale that shit bro, what the fuck are you doing?!

I'm worried about completely freaking her out though

Where should I look??

Don't listen to that autist. Just slip her some ambien before bedtime and knock those fucking boots.

Does she ever walk around in just her underwear or booty shorts?

I kind of want to wear them haha

Eric you need to take my pics down right now

All the time. Her tight round young ass is awesome, and she flaunts it sometimes it seems

Damn! How old is she?

Check through her phone. If you can't get access to it, try her iCloud.

Hot

Maybe she's showing off for you. You should casually mention to her that she looks good in that clothing one day. Just a small compliment. That'll get her thinking about how she looks and acts in front of you and that you like her body.

kik?

More underwear?

18? Nice.

MODS

kekd hard

What are you waiting for? Fuck her, already.

How...?

Okay I'll try that out

Starts with an R and rhymes with grape.

Take the advice of the others. Make it seem like at accident and have your cock out or something and compliment her, subtly "hey, those are cute on you" may be a bit weird but it'll get the idea in her head that you're into her.

Which ones are her? Those pics aren't all the same. Also, post her nudes when you get em.

I have a sister I'm attracted to too, have you done anything? Is there anything you would suggest to help me seduce my sister??

I havent done anything except fantasize so I'm not much help

Dont worry, mine does too, especially when she walks around with no bra on with her perky cute titties seducing me

OP do what every self-respecting big brother with the hots for his younger sisters does. Offer to buy her boyfriend alcohol for parties etc in exchange for forwarding you the good picture and snapchats he saves that she sends him.

Sexy

MOAR

succ those tiddies

>typical virgin male fantasy.
You're full of shit, brah.

She doesn't have a bf, but I can probably figure something out

I'll say it again.
-
Take the advice of the others. Make it seem like an accident and have your cock out (door open after shower or just chill in your bed, naked/hard) OR compliment her, subtly whenever she's in just undies or short shorts or a revealing top like "hey, those/that are/looks cute on you" may be a bit weird at first, but it'll get the idea in her head that youre interested.

think she knows you're attracted to her? has she flirted at all with you?

Nah. What i did mean that she wears no bra with shirt on, but her tits are still quite visible.

Post pics of her crusty thong stains

Get to creepshotting, my dude

Maybe, I don't think she knows how I feel either tho

Give me some social media or contact info and I'll get some nudes

I need tips fir creepshots with my sis, I'm not very good

No nudes? Check her cloud

dear lord she's sexy, noticed if she's wore anything revealing around you, or bending over in front of you, trying to spend more time with you? get jealous of girls you're close to? just looking for signs that might be there

Maybe, neverreally got the right moment

ASS?

Do you share a bathroom? You should get one of those small wireless cameras and hide in the vent or something. Most let you keep some type of history without a subscription, like the nest or the canary.

i saw her tits posted in a different thread
post them faggot

There's a copypasta of some user that started a whole thing with his sister by first complimenting her when she got a new outfit. It just got more and more flirty from there.

Also, be the one that offers to give her rides and buys her stuff every once in a while. Become her best friend. When she's feeling down one day, buy some alcohol and drink it with her, give her a back rub, anything to let her guard down and get physically comfortable with you, then just gently drop the bomb that you think she's attractive. Gauge her reaction and go from there.

Make it look nonchalant, like you're doing something else on your phone and obviously mute the damn thing. But just take pics of her ass and tits whenever they're in revealing clothing and she isn't paying attention to you (not during a conversation) or while she's sleeping is always a classic Fail-Safe.

Holy shit it worked..... just found this on her Snapchat memories

Noice. Tell her to have some modesty and wear a bra or don't bother wearing a shirt at all (might work).

Offer her mdma, pass a hour with her, she will rape you.

Mdma, the drug of love.

Lame. C'mon, you can do better than that, boi.

looks like another tween in an inflatable bra....hopefully this one is more classier than the 'cashmeoutside' trainwreck.

Ugh she's so sexy!

All there was

zooboo

Really??

mmm i really wanna see more that is a hot ass

wow

The problem might be she has been doing it since forever, so it would be even weirder. Also dont want her to actually stop.

Why is droopy face a turn on?

Yep gonna need to see her thongs

Who is looking at their face?

Really. Each time I want to fuck a girl, I give her mdma and wait.

more ass

No more pics

Wear her cute lil sexy panties. Have your bulging cock held by the same fabric that touched your little sisters pussy all day

I few days ago i hugged my younger sister through the bedsheet while being naked underneath. Was so hot to have my dick against her