Easiest, quickest, cheapest ways to kill yourself?

Easiest, quickest, cheapest ways to kill yourself?

Just put a plastic bag over your head you poor fuck.

jump off a tall building

Try to enter USA wearing a turban

Bumping for interest, wanna die too

facesitting with OPs mom

user wants to die, not get food stamps and free rent

wait for the train, and right as it comes, jump down and lay head down on the track. i dont condone merking yourself but...honestly this is prolly the least painful, quickest, free way. also, metal as fuck.

Just jump from a very very tall building. Or don't. Not trying to tell you what to do but reminding you there is ALWAYS something worth living for.

smoke a pack of ciggies a day

What?

>Cheapest

You can't take your money with you jew go all out on your suicide. Fireworks, special effects, etc. Make offing yourself the show of the year!!!

go thru the ghetto shooting niggers until one kills you

this. you're not gonna need the money afterwards so you might as well go all out

When I had suicidal thoughts I always fantasized about jumping off a building, or from somewhere high up. I used to love going up heights and looking down, sort of daring myself to lean over that little bit more. Added bonus of it looking like an accident.

Loved the little shot of adrenaline but spoiler alert, I was too pussy to do it.

Shoot up an elementary school in San Bernardino

ya fucking right, prove you didn't do it faggot

I don't have any money.

easiest and cheapest way is to just sit down somewhere and wait to die. It's not quick but 2/3 isn't bad

>to kill yourself?
>self

Be a consumer whore who worships all Karadashian products, while explaining how mainstream radio-friendly rap has changed your life forever.

>Family
If you don't have or don't have good relationships with them, get a dog/cat or any pet. Try to wait for a while. I don't really know what situation you are in. But I've been through shit and thought it would always only be bad
>no money
>no friends
>no gf
>bad relationionships with parents
>living hell
All turned good at some point
. Last 3 years however are the best time of my life.
I cannot guarantee the same will happen to you but you can do better just have to stay positive.

Shit I meant>

Shit part is having your family recognize the body.

I'd have killed myself already, my tinnitus is driving me mad, but I don't do it because of my mother.

>Easiest, quickest, cheapest
That's jumping in front of a train, not even any argument. Easy as it gets, instant death, and costs nothing

I've read that that method is a ruse somewhere.

Not a ruse, but that pic makes it seem very easy to pull off - it's not

>Cheapest
Worried you wont be able to afford the lakeside resort in hell?

Why the hell do you want a cheap way? Just figure out a way to get a loan from someone you dislike without his/her knowledge and buy an illegal gun, of craft one for added fun

Its far more likely to just cripple you as well leaving you without the ability to kill yourself.

Jump a gate.

Ass tits and pussy.

My psyche was broken by a cumdumpster like 15 years ago and I've wanted to die ever since, but been too stubborn to do it, for the most part. The only times I've been sufficiently motivated I've been unable to afford a surefire method. feelsbadman

I even volunteered to go to a war and couldn't even die there

Be a DNC whistleblower

>get knife
>stab into where the skull meet the neck
>???
>Profit

You sound pathetic mate. 15 years is a long time, how self centered do you have to be to still be affected.

Yeah like it's a choice, you nigger scum

What are you talking about, stop bitching about a girl that you knew 15 years ago on the internet. No one is going to support you over that.

LOL you've never known a woman you autistic nigger

>LOL

kys.

top kek!!

Wow, it's almost like you figured out what this thread is about, you kike fuck

you should go back to saying nigger instead of kike. pepper in some more capital LOLs