Asshole neighbors have parked my 3/4 ton full size work van in with less than 6 inches on either side (it's parallel...

Asshole neighbors have parked my 3/4 ton full size work van in with less than 6 inches on either side (it's parallel parked on the street). What do Sup Forums?

RAMMING SPEED!

bang on your neighbors door until they open it so you can ask them to politely move their car.

if they don't respond or are not there, you could try calling the police. if there are any outstanding warrants or anything, they would actually ahve reason to come do something.

go to neighbor
FALCONPUNCH
??????
porift

I wish I could all apartments and duplexes on my block. Very urban neighborhood. It's most likely people that work at the hospital near here anyways.

i guess it's time to wedge a nail into the treads on ech tire so they puncture when the car leaves it's spot. it's your only recourse, OP.

actual pick.

You live in Canada? Most dumbasses around here do that too

jesus, what cocksuckers. i think you need to also superglue coins to their windshields.

No Just a but south of there. Thinking I just push these fuckers out of the way. I need to go pickup lumber in an hour.

Dude, I could get out of there no probs, quit being a whiny bitch.

give the dude some advice.

Op's simply not made for the track like we are

Learn to handle your shit OP

honk one minute and / or knock neigbors door
when no reaction
call police and ask what to do

Like a 17 point turn?

Well excuse OP for not being the annointed King of parallel parking.

Drive forward with wheel max turned to left
Drive backwards with wheel max right
Repeat until your done ya mongo

i was going to suggest a 36 point turn but figured that would have been bad taste.

Tbh, it's easy to get out, time consuming but easy.

Call someone to move their cars away

TITS OR GTFO

This
Just call breakdown service

Fuck off newfriend

test

rfwq

test 2