At this point, you are all to blame

At this point, you are all to blame.
Gun control, now.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-shooting-san-bernardino-north-folk20170410-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/mass-shootings-in-europe-in-2016
timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/
graphics.latimes.com/san-bernardino/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mass shooting
>no one dies

>implying there isnt already gun control laws
>implying making all guns illegal would actually benefit anyone, at all
Made me reply/10, if i wasnt on (((mobile))) i would post a b8 fish reaction image

>no one dies
>2 died

Did you even open the link?

Most western coountries have banned guns and they dont have these problems

>Gun control, now.
big bad guns are now going around killing people all by themselves.

You are right we should just ban Americans instead

I got you my brotha

>ban Americans
Good luck newfriend

Facts.

>implying making all guns illegal would actually benefit anyone, at all
>implying your average citizen could own a gun if they were illegal

murifats perfectly demonstrating their pristine educational system.and government.

Mass shootings vs guns per capita please.

Pretty sure countries like Switzerland and Norway will mess up the narrative.

You are right the problem isn't the guns it's stupid Americans

You can't give people a stupid test if everyone is stupid.

oh dear, you got me!

It's not even an argument at this point. Of course I'm right.

Am I to blame?

Am I still to blame?

Does anyone have a link to the security footage?

because they dont have niggers

No faggots that are afraid of inanimate metal objects and turn schools into shooting galleries with "Gun Free Zone" laws are to blame.

Let me tell you how many kids have to die before we ban guns in the US. All of them.

Only for buying an overpriced Jam-o-matic

>because they dont have niggers

blacks aren't shooting up schools

Thats because they dont go to school they're too busy shooting each other

Less people less problems.

annual deaths due to gunfire: 11,000
annual deaths due to car wrecks: 34,000
annual deaths due to obesity: 300,000
You are three times more likely to die in a car wreck than of a gunshot.
You are 27 times more likely to die of a double cheeseburger than a gunshot.
Think about that for a minute.

For every person who is shot to death in the US, 27 people eat themselves to death. Why are you making a big deal out of guns but not making a big deal about fat people and cars?

Actually, you dumb fuck, that's a Colt 1911 MK IV Series 80 .45acp. Now, since you obviously don't know dick about firearms, allow me to enlighten you.

That distinctive shape that you see on this gun and practically every other semi-automatic pistol was invented by Colt. You'll notice that mine has Colt in the name.

That particular firearm is only available to the military and law enforcement agencies. Mine is even stamped government issues. That matters to you, because this is the last 1911 .45acp that Colt made available to the general public.

Also, I have the stainless steel version, rather than its blue steeled variant. That makes my version much more rate, especially to collectors. It's also flawless, with no scratches or corrosion.

The reality is, "jap-o-matic" which was actually made in America and to a collector, is probably worth more than your fucking car.

My black gun...that's a Glock 19 Gen 3, and it's Austrian.

Now, get the fuck out of this thread.

nah they just have goat fuckers with trucks

kek

same

>Why are you making a big deal out of guns but not making a big deal about fat people and cars?

because no one is driving cars into schools or force feeding children cheeseburgers till they die

>because no one is driving cars into schools or force feeding children cheeseburgers till they die
And guns don't pull their own triggers by themselves

Jap-o-Matic?
Learn to read, faggot. I said it was a Jam-o-matic, because 1911's are notorious for being unreliable. I do like your Glock 19, and I carry a gen 4 myself. Also, I claimed it was overpriced, and you proceeded to list a ton of reasons why it is indeed overpriced, since even though it looks pretty, you still have a handgun that has no real use outside of target shooting, and there are pistols that will do that better for much less money.

Your comparison is retarded. Realistically, it would be 1 cheeseburger to the spring of a pistol. One of them's not gonna kill you, but a full gun, or continuous eating of burgers, will.

USE THAT GUN ON YOUSELF FAGGIT

>because 1911's are notorious for being unreliable
you want to know how I know you don't own any 1911's?

Oh and also, people, companies etc are trying to reduce the deaths of car accidents or obesity, where I live anyway. So gunfire deaths cannot be directly (or closely, even) compared to car accidents or obesity in terms of the precautions people take to attempt to lower the death/accident rate.

Tl;dr

That's because they never had over 300 million *known* firearms scattered amongst their citizens, and possibly another 100 million undocumented firearms added on to that.

Not sure why you cucks can't understand why guns in the US won't be going anywhere.

What, like, to another continent? Sounds like someone is still asspained about losing a war to a bunch of farmers.

Topkek

You say you have a Glock and 1911's are "notorious for being unreliable"

Spotted the poorfag

Australia has had no mass shootings since they banned guns.

Probably a coincidence.

Sure, if you spend $1,200 on a high end 1911 is will probably be AS reliable as that Glock that you paid $500 for.

How do you like that mag release?

>Monash
>Hectorville
>Sydney

>2017
>not realizing banning guns only impacts law abiding citizens
>kys libtard

Your interpretation is ass-backwards.
There are government mandated precautions to ensure the safety of vehicles and the aptitude of drivers, there are government mandated precautions to ensure the sanity of handgun owners and control the hardware available to them.
There are no regulations at all about feeding fat people even more food, and that kills WAY more people than guns or cars.

My question is how did all these people die in Australia after the law was passed? I thought confiscation was supposed to stop all gun deaths?

Please define the term "mass shooting," as that study used it (which I'm sure was the same metric across every country - right? And objectively measured, not self-reported?)

>He doesnt want to spend over $1,000 on a range toy
>Must just be poor

>AS reliable
wew

never had to worry about this with any of my 1911's kek

Yes a man killed his ex them himself. Also Europe how are them daily terrorist attacks going?

You think that can't happen to a 1911?

>San Bernandino
>California
>WE NEEDZ MOAR GUN CONTROLS!
okay.. I thought CA's bullet button was supposed to stop this? Or some bullshit.

You can get an Argentine M1911 for $700-900.
They're worth less to collectors, but they're the same gun manufactured by machinery bought from Colt by people trained by Colt.

>All the fatalities caused by every European terrorist attack in the last ten years is a tiny fraction of either 9/11 or US Army dead.
>Any country that has an attack becomes the butt of jokes in every other European country and even the host country has a laugh about it. They are, after all, really petty attacks that barely compare with US school shootings, mostly.
What are you, 12?

Thats not a bad price for a 1911, but thats still a lot of money for a gun that has such a low capacity, and I cant use for self defense.

>cant use for self defense.
why can't you use a 1911 for self defense?

Hmm, now that I reread it it does sound a little stupid, although the point still vaguely stands. Considering the only regulation on obesity would be banned sweets (Kinder eggs are still banned in the US, right?) and your generic health and safety ads. In terms of Car related accidents/deaths there are still a numerous amount of precautions taken (arguably not enough though) such as the NCT, basically that the car itself is road-safe but the user is somewhat overlooked.

So lets talk gun control. You can't simply ban cars or ban unhealthy food, because that would be unethical and unnecessary, cars are a largely important integral on society, or a large aid to it anyhow. In terms of unhealthy food, just because 10% of the population (Not a sourced statistic, don't call me out on it) can't control how much they eat is no reason to ban unhealthy food so no one can enjoy it. In this scenario, you also can't compare it to gun control because the way the government sees it, taking your own life? go ahead, but if you feel that you are in a spot where you are allowed to take someone elses life, that's a nono. Guns aren't a necessary cog in the way society works, sure it may improve some aspects and decrease others, but it is in no way a necessary one.

>But there will still be gun crime even if guns are banned
Yes, as in almost all countries. The aim isn't to completely abolish gun crime because that would be virtually impossible, rather to drastically lower the number of annual gun-crime related deaths.

everybody walk the dinosaur.

I suppose you could, but for much less money can get a smaller gun that hold way more rounds, and has a reputation for reliability.

Where I live there have been none, because I don't live in a shithole country that lets these mudslimes in unregulated (or at all, actually) but thanks for your concern, Hows war in the middle-east going for you lot? Kind of funny, really. America (yet again) start a problem then refuse to acknowledge that they're the ones who started it. Set a bee hive on fire and expect the bees not to be batshit mad.

>and has a reputation for reliability
You do realize that the M1911 has a reputation for being the most reliable semi-auto in the history of ever, right?
Also if you can't kill something with 7 rounds of .45ACP you're probably just having a nightmare.

>Also Europe how are them daily terrorist attacks going?

The stuff going on in europe has a reason, there's causality. Bad or invasive western foreign policy = dead innocent people = new terroists. Its a cycle.

The shootings in the US are just pointless acts of random violence from a nation thats obsessed with guns.

The ones manufactured in world War II have that reputation. Recent production 1911s have the opposite reputation.

>but for much less money
This is true
>that hold way more rounds
Sounds like you need A LOT more range time
>has a reputation for reliability
Stop listening to /k/ and thinking everything they say is true. I've had 1911's of different sizes, makes, and calibers and they are not any more unreliable than any other firearm.

I get plenty of range time, but if I have to defend my life I want as many chances as possible to kill my attacker. I can hit a target with the seven rounds in a 1911 easily, but when I am in a dark alley, and my adrenaline is rushing, I cant count on that.

>its the west's fault
Interesting and thought provoking narrative you got there user.

>2 died
>Mass shooting
people don't know what a mass shooting is.

>tfw europoors only hate on guns because they >can't get them.
Enjoy migrant cock you self hating faggots.

One we didn't invite the terrorists in, two we went to fight them on their own soil, and three our population is much higher that you so comparing death tolls and frequency of attacks is irrelevant.

Oh, you stupid stupid American. Stay classy.

>because no one is driving cars into schools

Yes, they drive cars into infidels.

fucking kek

Never going to happen, cuck

A mass shooting is an incident involving multiple victims of firearms-related violence. ... Another unofficial definition of a mass shooting is an event involving the shooting (not necessarily resulting in death) of four or more people with no cooling-off period.
Source:Wikipedia

Seeings you don't seem capable of reading, I'll write a little more
>2 dead
>2 injured

Oh gee, math, hope you can do this part on your own, or do you need me to babysit you through that too?

So, basically, you want to be able to panic and fire at random for as long as possible. Because your life is somehow inherently more valuable than the lives of bystanders and their children.

>no mass shootings in Europe
>being this misinformed

vice.com/en_us/article/mass-shootings-in-europe-in-2016

Mass shooting vs a murder suicide

School shooting vs a murder suicide.

This was a murder suicide by most likely some disgruntled ex lover.

Europes daily terrorist attacks deaths make Americas gun deaths look like it isn't even a problem.

>pointless acts of random violence
Well if you want to put it that way so are the terrorist attacks. You just made yourself look stupid.

I guarantee after you get killed in a mass shooting you'll vote for the next Democrat proposing gun control.

I can't wait until islam fucks all of your women and beheads all of your men, then we can be free from these ignorant threads.

"just let them rape you. Just let them murder your family in front of you. It's not their fault. They shouldn't be held accountable." Europes logic.

Oh yes like that California politician who is now in prison. He was one of the main driving forces behind the bans. He went to prison for selling weapons to criminals.

>300 million registered guns in America
>a hundred a year (usually less) killed in mass shootings

Funny how you people always preattle on about how much better your schools are yet you all somehow suck at math. I'm more likely to be hit by a car
I'm more likely to be hit by lightning.

I won't have the choice, of course I will when they do the voting fraud.

Your green eyes are showing.

>daily

feel free to source your info because as far as I'm aware they're not daily, or anywhere close for that matter.

>Gun crimes on the other hand...

You deserve it for believing in the wrong god. And inventing slavery. And oppressing everyone.

>no one is driving into schools
Well, not schools exactly...

I mean I can turn on any European radio station and hear about it. It use to be fun but it lost its glamour.

More people were killed in three terrorist attacks in Europe than were killed within any ten years of American mass shootings. Stay cucked, and enjoy that muslim cock.

>Muhammad aloha snackbars Europe on a weekly basis
>LOOK, THIS GUY USED A GUN IN A MURDER/SUICIDE! CONTROL YOURSELVES, 'MURICA!

this +1000

Europeans see their culture and countries being conquered by islam and instead of getting of their pussy asses to do something about it they would rather bad mouth the ones who are going to have to save them. I say let them all burn.

>yfw you realize there are significantly more guns owned by citizens than citizens themselves within the United States
>yfw you try to compute how all these guns will magically go away if a gun ban were to happen.

MFW this is California and no big brother cameras installed in all of our schools here. MFW when San Bernerdino is poorest city in America. Mfw when I'm spic, gay, and voted republican.

Hit me up with one of them then, I'll keep it on for 24 hours and stay awake for that long, just to disprove your point.

Again, source your info. Even IF you cherrypicked 3 terrorist attacks in Europe it wouldn't even come close to the amount of mass shootings.

timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

According to this, in the last 10 years, 171 people died, and that's just from the cases in the Article. Honestly I don't even see why I'm trying to prove anything to you, you seem about as stupid as a human being can possibly get.

graphics.latimes.com/san-bernardino/

Forgot to add link

I can see it being achievable within one Presidential term, or almost anyway.